• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Yogg-Saron Model Request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Time to Kick arse.

Time for a lorekeeper to put an end to this.

Old Gods infected Azeroth in the early stage of its development.

Forgotten ones are believed to be a race of servants, however some believe that because of their great power they are avatars of Old Gods. The Forgotten one Arthas fought could has been one of the maws of Yogg-Saron.

Using Forgotten one model for C'thun is perfect(with a skin), but it will never fit Yogg-saron. The only thing in their physiology that is similar is that the most of their bodies are underground and that they can "summon" armies of tentacles.

Yogg-Saron is actually goo with a lot of maws. Thats where the name Beast with a Thousand Maws comes from.

*brings his dusty tome from WoW to here, being dressed in some blue,yet familiar robes and a blue hood over his head*
Greetings, i see you have been a little educated about WoW Lore, yet your Information is partially correct.

To finalize something, its the Pantheon(titan order) that created Azeroth and the other worlds. The old gods are indeed the corrupters of azeroth, but they were and are always at war with the Pantheon. When the pantheon tought they defeated them, they left the 5 Dragonflights back to defend Azeroth as they left to other worlds.

Forgotten ones are the servants of the Old god's, the therm "Forgotten One" from warcraft III is Old, it should now be re-named to Old God, for it is obvious the Forgotten One from Warcraft III That arthas Slayed was just a mere weakened old god, if not just a lesser avatar(avatars can only be achieved by titans,old gods or demigods/demon lords).
:mwahaha:

Old gods do not summon tentacle's, those are part of theyer body and are basically enprisoned.
Also, tha' old Yoggy is a Squid, not a Puddle you throw a stick at.:razz:

Anywho, Hi from a New member.

Level 13
Stop showing pictures of my mom. :(

fgorillalolm70e544epg7.jpg

Level 4
Anywho, to get back at the subject.

try make a squid, then make it look more like yoggy and er voilá, a squid-face old-god that is kickass!

Level 19
*brings his dusty tome from WoW to here, being dressed in some blue,yet familiar robes and a blue hood over his head*
Greetings, i see you have been a little educated about WoW Lore, yet your Information is partially correct.

To finalize something, its the Pantheon(titan order) that created Azeroth and the other worlds. The old gods are indeed the corrupters of azeroth, but they were and are always at war with the Pantheon. When the pantheon tought they defeated them, they left the 5 Dragonflights back to defend Azeroth as they left to other worlds.

Forgotten ones are the servants of the Old god's, the therm "Forgotten One" from warcraft III is Old, it should now be re-named to Old God, for it is obvious the Forgotten One from Warcraft III That arthas Slayed was just a mere weakened old god, if not just a lesser avatar(avatars can only be achieved by titans,old gods or demigods/demon lords).
:mwahaha:

Old gods do not summon tentacle's, those are part of theyer body and are basically enprisoned.
Also, tha' old Yoggy is a Squid, not a Puddle you throw a stick at.:razz:

Anywho, Hi from a New member.

Not really.
Azeroth was already created, so you could view the Titans as invaders, but the Titans restored order and, yes, left the Dragonflights behind.

Also, in Warcraft III, the Faceless Ones are servants of the Forgotten One.
In their warcry they mention Yogg-Saron, and if his Avatar was slayed, why would he provide the Scourge with Saronite?
So, probably, the Forgotten One is probably just a (minor?) servant of Yogg-Saron, in my opinion. Nice analysis, tho, I suggest you join the Lore Fan group.

Also, about C'thun, he has used most of his power to create Ahn'Qiraj and their formidable powers I guess. >>'

Anyways, I suggest you just use the head of Yogg-Saron as an immobile hero who has an extreme long spell range.

Level 31
Not really.
Azeroth was already created, so you could view the Titans as invaders, but the Titans restored order and, yes, left the Dragonflights behind.

In their warcry they mention Yogg-Saron, and if his Avatar was slayed, why would he provide the Scourge with Saronite?
So, probably, the Forgotten One is probably just a (minor?) servant of Yogg-Saron, in my opinion. Nice analysis, tho, I suggest you join the Lore Fan group.

Also, about C'thun, he has used most of his power to create Ahn'Qiraj and their formidable powers I guess. >>'

Anyways, I suggest you just use the head of Yogg-Saron as an immobile hero who has an extreme long spell range.

yogg'saron provides NOTHING to the scourge, he's not even allied with them.

he can't help that he bleeds alot and he can't stop the fact a bunch of ghouls mine all of his blood

Level 4
ROfl'd

Rofl, daily menstruation? xD.

[Ghoul]: MUST FEED! *Ghouls charge to eat C'thun's blood*

[C'thun]:*Moan*

Daily torture i'd say.

Not really.

I re-cheked what you said. your Information is correct, also C'thun is a fatass that has the power to raise islands(but he was "Unawakened" and is dead, or persumed to be.)

Last edited:
Level 1
Good idea, the problem is, there is no way we could ever figure out what the rest of his body looks like, seeing as how no one has ever seen the buried part of an old god before(Other than c'thun's stomach) I imagine there's a lot more under there than a few tentacles.

Status
Not open for further replies.