• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Request: Chaos Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I've been working on a custom campaign off and on for about a year now. It's my second; the first was very tongue-in-cheek, but this one is supposed to be much darker.

So far I have found virtually every model I need here on hive, but a really good model for the ultimate villian of the story has eluded me. I then stumbled upon the attached picture today.

I think this could be made into an awesome model by someone who knows what they are doing (I, unfortunately, only understand basic concepts about modeling). I would like him as a humanoid, with a body matching the shown arm. It appears he is wearing some type of high-collar cloak, so basing the model on the Blood Mage might be beneficial, as some of the Mage's anims might work as well (this model should be less bulky, though) His head is perfect as shown, except I don't care much for the tendrils coming of the back so far; modeling his head without the tendrils in the back would be preferred.

It should be stressed that except as stated above the picture is close to perfect. Also, please note that I am deliberately trying to avoid as much of Warcraft's oversized modeling (i.e. Dreadlord hands) as possible, so the model should look like a physically feasable demonic entity.

All that said, if more info is needed I'll be happy to provide it. I know that little of the thing's body is shown, and that that may or may not be an issue.

Cheers.

Attachments

• chaos-monster.jpg
    chaos-monster.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 16,973
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.