• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Big Request but +++++++rep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
ok i'm trying to make an RTS map of Azeroth with the following Factions
-Horde(orc undead troll tauren Blood elf)
-Alliance(human, gnome, night elf, dwarf, draenei)
-Scourge(arthas)
-Legion(kil'jaedan kael, Putress, Varimathras, fel elves and demons)
-Old Gods and elemental lords (C'thun qiraji Yogg Saron nerubians, ragnaros Dark iron Tharazun and Centaur)
-Illidari(illidan Vashj teron and kargath)
-?Scarlet Crusade(and scarlet onslaught)
-Gurubashi (and amani and drakkari and w/e Zul Farrak is)
-Nazjatar(Satyr Naga Xavias, Azshara)
-Black Dragonflight(deathwing dal'rend blackhand nefarion)
-?
-?
I would do this alone but everytime i try to make a geographically correct Azeroth and outland I cant fit everything in, if you could make the terrain current with WoW WOTLK 3.0.9 I would be extremely grateful and will give you plus rep and Major Credits in map, Other than terrain i have written out a techtree on a notepad and have proficient trigger knowledge. so it will happen.

Last edited:
Level 11
Now, this is a pretty large request, I suggest that you post the maps of the continents in Azeroth and, if possible, at least one screenshot of each zone since not everyone here plays WoW and it would be hard to make a geographically correct map of it without knowing at least the layout of the zones and islands.

You cannot give any rep until you have at least 10 rep points. If you try to do it without having that minimum amount it just adds 0 rep.

Level 3
K I'll Post Maps Maybe I'll get rep for triggering and techtree-ing this and then +rep :)
to keiji-thanks, that was bothering me because i forgot
Heres an overall wow map
world_of_warcraft_worldmap_northrend_221008.jpg

Northrend:

Eastern Kingdoms:
world_of_warcraft_eastern_kingdoms_180505.jpg

Kalimdor:
kalimdor_continents_map.jpg

Outland:
map_outland_full.jpg

Last edited:
Level 3
lol its ok zandalari is another i left out
so far ive got amani hakkari/gurubashi sandfury zandalari drakkari and i dont think theres any more

Level 36
Amani · Firetree · Mossflayer · HHorde Crest Revantusk · Smolderthorn · Vilebranch · Witherbark · Shadowpine · Shadowglen
Atal'ai · Bloodscalp · HHorde Crest Darkspear · Gurubashi · Hakkari · HHorde Crest Shatterspear · Skullsplitter
Drakkari · Frostmane · Winterax · Winterfang
Sandfury

Theres all the tribes.

Level 3
O_O it is all of them however but theyre split up likefiretree & smolderthorn are black dragonflight, Hakkari covers-Gurubashi and the lower positioned trolls amani covers hinterlands and up and drakkari is the northrend and dun morogh trolls, zandalari are the untainted neutral trolls, and sandfury are the guys in zul'farrak, really im using the most notable tribes as an umbrella term

~~~~Edit~~~~
i have all of the Heroes and special units right here for the map ~=heroes --=special units (also special options for some)
Horde
~Thrall, Sylvanas, Vol'Jin, Cairne, Lor'Themar, Rexxar, Garrosh Hellscream, Baine Bloodhoof, Nazgrel, Drek'Thar
--Frostwolf Riders, Dark Rangers, Shadow Hunters, Spirit walkers, Spell Breakers, Stonemaul brutes and mag'har shamans
(ally mag'har stonemaul and mok'nathal by venturing to outland)(go to northrend for Taunka)

Alliance
~Varian Wryyn, Tyrande, Magni Bronzebeard, Gelbin Mekkatorque, Velen, Vandarr Stormpike, Magni Bronzebeard(yorg stormheart) brahn bronzebeard, Khadgar, Jaina, Tandrid proudmoore, Danath Trollbane
--Paladin, Priestess of the moon, Mountaineer, Tinker, Cleric, and Frost Dwarf Mountain King
(ally frost dwarves when brann finds magni in northrend as yorg stormheart)(revive stromgarde by bringing danath trollbane to it)(free maeiv for rogues)

Scourge
~Lich King, Kel'Thuzad, Anub'arak, Baron Rivendare, Thane Korth'azz, Sir Zeliek, Lady Blameux, Prince Valanar, Prince Keleseth, Prince Navarious, Thule Ravenclaw, Overlord Drakkaru, King Ymiron, Chargla Razorflank, Thrym, Dar'khan, Shade of Arugal
--Death knight, Crypt lord, Frost Wyrm, Lich, San'Lyn/darkfallen, Rothide bruisers, Razormane Tuskguard.
(kill arugal for wolfcult)

Burning Legion
~Avatar of Sargeras, Keal'Thas, Kil'Jaeden, Kazzak, Varimathras, Putress, Balnazzar
--Dreadlord, Pitlord, Fel Elf Nethermancer, Satyrs
(after 5 minutes or enemy entrance to strat dathrohan morphs into Balnazzar)(after 5 minutes Varimathras and Putress betray syvlanas)(Summon Kil'Jaedan With Keal)(Avatar of sargeras unknown)

Old Gods
~C'Thun, Rajaxx, Loken, Skeram, Vek'lor, Vek'linash, Yogg Saron, Herald Volazj , Killix the unraveler, Ragnaros, Dagran Thaurissian, Theradras
--qiraji gladiator, Nerubian lord, Dark iron Mountain King, Faceless brute, Centaur Khan
(Corrupt emerald dream, gaining fel Sprites)(corrupt grizzlemaw for dire furbolgs)(corrupt loken gaining iron dwarves)

Illidari
~illidan Stormrage, Vashj, Akama, Teron Gorefiend, Kargath Bladefist
--Demon Hunter, Naga Sea Witch, Draenei Darkseer, Death knight, Fel Orc Berserker
(corrput zangarmarsh gaining hydra)(find Zuluhed the whacked gaining nether drakes)

Scarlet Crusade
~renault mograin, Saiden Dathrohan, Tirion Fordring, Abbendis, Barean Westwind
--inquisitor, Crusader
(restore lorderon)(become argent dawn and ally horde and alliance)

Trolls
~Zul'Jin, Malakk, Jammal'an, Hakkar, Bloodlord mandokir, Chief Ukorz Sandscalp, Ghaz'Rilla, Rastakhan
--Shadow Hunter, Avatar of (insert animal god), Hakkari Heretic, Witch Doctor
(summon Hakkar Lose Rastakhan)(kill northrend gods and get avatars)(find Malacrass and get amani avatars)

Highborne
~Azshara, Xavius
-Naga Royal Guard Satyr Elite
(Find the orb of xavius and free him in felwood gaining the satyr)

Black Dragonflight
~Dal'Rend blackhand, Deathwing, Onyxia, Nefarion, Sartharian, Drakisath, Sabelan, Malygos
(drive malygos insane, gain blue dragons)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.