• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft: Apoclyspe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Takakenji, I have an idea for the lore. It's an alternative for how the lich king was made.

John Stalvern waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were demons in the base. He didn’t see them, but had expected them for now for years. His warnings to Cernel Joson were not listened to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
John was a space marine for fourteen years. When he was young and watched the spaceships and he said to dad “I want to be on ships daddy”
Dad said “No! You will BE KILL BY DEMONS!”
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the space station base of the UAC he knew there were demons.
“This is Joson!” the radio crackered. “You must fight the demons!”
So John got his plasma rifle and blew up the wall.
“HE IS GOING TO KILL US!” said the demons
“I will shoot at him” said the cyberdemon and he fired the rocket missiles. John plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
“No! I must kill the demons!” he shouted
The radio said “No, John. You are the demons”
And then John was a zombie.
Thus, the lich king was born.

Level 5
our target release is this summer, our main obstacle is the terrain right now, and finishing up getting models and etc. we haven't tested the actual gameplay much so we need to balance that as much as we can, too.

Level 4
Wow a lot of text you should probability use
Like this

but from reading what I have it sounds really interesting when this is released i will deff spread it around Via GHost. sucks though that it's only going slow:thumbs_down: sounds really cool.:thumbs_up:

Level 6
it'll be done by the end of summer or sooner

btw @ tastybamboo, you can be the second terrainer after teaspoon finishes his spot, then you can terrain the second continent. btw triggers and GUI spells will also be needed if you're willing to take that job up too, and your ideas are always welcomed too.

Ah, shit... I'm gonna be pretty busy with Midnight's RPG now... Damn... Well if it's not anything immediate I should be fine.

Level 31
Level 2
Man, you seem like an irritating user. All you've got is text in the first post, no screenshots or anything to show you've actually done shit all, you just seem like an attention whore.

Status
Not open for further replies.