• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requests - +REP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
All my requests combined into one thread (to simplify bumping)

+rep, credits and thanx will be given for each request fulilled!

Will give double REP for completing my requests!!!

EDIT: all these models and stuff are for my RPG campaign Dawn of Fear.
marked all requests with stars (*), from 1 to 5.
5 = "i really need it!"
1 = "it will make the game better, but w/e"

SKINS

1. [Skin] - Ice ****
I need a skin(s) for all those ice models (frost bolt, frost breath buff, frost nova, blizzard, etc.), which look more white/silver/gray and maybe a little greenish (more like a natural ice)

ss59-hires.jpg

frostnova-zombies.jpg

wizard.jpg

warcraft_3_the_frozen_throne-3.jpg

Ice, like what soldiers at 3:11 to 3:14 turn into. ###

2. [Skin] - Murloc *
You played Heroes of Might and magic 3? or at least 4? i need a skin to turn Murloc into troglodyte. preferably the Heroes 3 variation (Infernal Troglodyte).
For those not familiar with Heroes 3 and 4 - the skin must give the murloc 'undergrond' feeling. it also must be blind (make his eyes white or with all same texture. just not leave empty eyesockets).
PS: I'm absolutely ok if murloc gets insanely creepy/disgusting =)))

Trogolodytes.jpg

808_01u_Infernal_troglodyte.gif
808_01_Troglodyte.gif
xdyszl.jpg
_480441020a8f5_Infernal%20Troglodyte.jpg
art_troglodyte.jpg

3. [Skins] - Bear form **
I need several quality skins for Druid of the Claw Bear Form. THey must have that 'druidish' feel about them. Darker versions prefered. Black version is mostly welcome. Concept images attached.

new-nelf-bear-druid.jpg

ss1.jpg

4. [Skins] - Naga Units **
I need skins for naga units (Myrmidon, Royal Guard, Siren, Sea Witch, Channeler). I need them remade from aquatic into underground creatures. The color scheme must be: gray, black, white, greenish brown, dark green, dark gold.
If you played Heroes III, remember Medusas and Nagas from there.
PS: also, if possible, Siren needs some work on her 'crown', to make it look like either snakes or actual diadem.
(i'm already using this, this and this skins, but any more skins are welcome. Sadly, sea witch doesn't have a similiar skin)

5. [Skin] - Tent ***
I need a blue/violet/purple/lavnder (choose single colour) colored version of regular tent model, aka night elf style =))

An%27daroth.jpg

An%27owyn.jpg

An%27telas.jpg

EFFECTS

1. [Model/Effect] - Magic Missile ***
a blue fiery sphere of energy with some eerie feeling about it. Color shifts between dark purple and bright white. Also need a nice die anim (bright explosion or smth)
(yes, yes, i've seen those on hive - they are not what i need)

800px-Ss50-hires-s.jpg

799px-Ss58-hires-s.jpg

Wiz-magic-missile1.jpg

arcane-barrage-resized.jpg

aa-barrage-425.jpg

134054.jpg

117945.jpg

Screen_2.jpg

2. [Effect] - Stone Shards **
Basically an explosion of stone shards + a cloud of dust. Ideally i need two variants - white (marble) and gray (stone).

3. [Effect] - Ice Shards ****
A humanoid figure shattered into ice shards (somewhat like Diablo 2, but without the ice melting). Ice must be blue-ish and silvery (more emphasis on silvery).

I need the shards, not the frost nova itself.
ss59-hires.jpg

like soldier at 3:14 ###

4. [Model/Effect] - Falling Leaves *
Autumn falling leaves... using lordaeron fall texture. I need it to be like a weather effect (so leaves fall non-stop)

5. [Effect] - Random lightning spark **
A spark of lightning that changes its shape and feels more 'unstable' thatn those in WE. Also, not so spherical/round - the more chaotic, the better

tombs-staticcharge.jpg

6. [Effect] - Claw Swipe ***
Triple red 'scratches' in the air, like in WoW, abilities Claw, Rake, Swipe and such. Would love 3 variations - single horisontal, two vetical and a triangle-like one.

44164.jpg

44326.jpg

102661.jpg

7. [Effect] - Cleave ***
A colored trail of a blade, which hangs in the air for a moment and vanishes. Need several color variations (namely white, red, light blue, black and purple). Need both wide and thin versions, if possible. Also would love several angles of them (like on the second picture)

Barb-cleave2.jpg

Wiz-spectral-blade1.jpg

89867.jpg

89838.jpg

ANIMATED MODELS

1. [Model] - Female RPG Models *****
I need female Night Elf, High Elf, Human and Shadow Elf (or Vampire) RPG models. must have several attack anims, bladestorm anim, a couple of casting anims, shoot bow, shoot rifle, death, decay, dissipate anims.

2. [Models] - RPG Elves *****
High quality High Elf and Night Elf RPG models. High Elf must have blond hair.
PS. I've seen wood elf model on hive, i'm using it atm, but smth of higher quality is desired. Both elves must have shoot bow (archer's) and shoot rifle (rifleman's) anims.

3. [Models] - Skeletons **
I need skellies that walk like ones in Diablo II LoD Act 5: slow, shambling, leaning. high-quality is welcome.
Also i need WC3 alpha/beta skellies
Need skellies based on these:
You know, those skellies from D2 Act 5. Their walking anim is the most important...
Monster-reanimatedhorde.jpg

Reanimatedhorde.gif

WC3 Alpha/Beta skellies.
101.jpg

AllodsOnline_igromir08_08.jpg

So, basically, i need a warrior skelly with a two-hander, warrior skelly with shield and smth (from beta), a skelly bowman (from beta) and skelly mage. They all must walk like zombies =))

4. [Models] - Sea Creatures *
various sea creatures - whale, orca, school of piranhas (i know they dont live in seas, but who cares?), etc. At least a couple of these would be great. Undead/demonic versions are welcome too.

Threshadon.png

%22Scoodles%22.jpg

Big_Shirl2.jpg

Hammerhead.jpg

Northrendcorruptwhale.jpg

Northrendcorruptshark.jpg

5. [Models] - RPG Gnoll and Murloc **
Must use in-game textures of a gnoll and murloc respectively (to simplify reskinning, if needed). must have several attack anims, bladestorm anim, a couple of casting anims, shoot bow, shoot rifle, death, decay, dissipate anims. HQ models preferred.

none atm =)

NON-ANIMATED MODELS

1. [Model] - Floating Statue **
Simply a floating statue. Elven style preferred. Remake of statue on images is also very ok =)

Antonidas_Memorial.jpg

Antonidas_Memorial_2.jpg

2. [Models] - Snake and Naga Statues *
Various statues of Naga and snakes. have a look at pictures to see what i need. Indian style is welcome.
PS: if you've ever played Heroes III, rememeber the medusa buildinng in Dungeon town (Chapel of Stilled Voices).

SalaKeoku.jpg

Lingam.jpg

NagaPhnomPenh.jpg

Need this one recreated.
Statue_of_Queen_Azshara.jpg

I need this kind of nagas. Not the sirens/myrmidons
Lady_Vashj.jpg

200px-Lady_Vashj.PNG

Snakes statues, mind you.
The_Coil.jpg

3. [Models] - Statues of Old Gods *
Generally, i need some statues of Old Gods, like C'Thun and Yogg-Saron. Any cthulhu mythos-related statues would be nice too.
The statues must be somewhat crude and have a rough stony texture. Images show what creatures i would like to see carved in stone =))

Kathunr.jpg

Yoggsaron.jpg

MODEL EDITS

1. [Model Edit] - Shooting anims *****
I need shoot bow and shoot rifle (or crossbow) anims for these models: (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9). Shoot rifle best based on Rifleman model.

ICONS

none atm =)))

Last edited:
Level 15
@Warhunter: wow, this one is awesome! +rep
@Elfsilver Lord: oh, just what i needed, thanx! +rep
credits given to both (naturally)

EDIT: Updated 1st post with completed requests and a couple of new ones :)

Level 15
ty for the jellyfish

seen those those skellies, not what i need, nvm

ty for teh tauren

EDIT: First post updated

Level 15
WOW! don't care if leaves are there, but the whole pack seems to be priceless!!! i'm in your debt!!! made my day, erm, evening =DD

PS: damn you, i think now i will have to reterrain half of my project, to put these wonderful models there! =))

Level 15
yeah, size is not a problem. however, most of his outstanding models are not really warcraft-ish, so i must balance quality and style now =)

Level 15
@ Svenn: i love terraining myself, so no =)) but ty for offer

@ Fan: it can whatever, i just need it done =)))

Level 16
A colored trail of a blade, which hangs in the air for a moment and vanishes. Need several color variations (namely white, red, light blue, black and purple). Need both wide and thin versions, if possible. Also would love several angles of them (like on the second picture)

Try this one for blade stripe:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...0/?prev=search=blade%20master&d=list&r=20&t=8

If you want it to be in different angles, create dummy unit with negative ''Pitch Angle''

Level 15
@ Child_of_Bodom: ty, helpful as always. gonna need other colors too though, i fear
@ Fan: np, send what you've got, maybe i'll find someone to fix that
@ Community: request list updated (yes, even more requests...)

Level 15
still not quite what i need (yeah, i'm very picky), but this one is very good and it is rotten enough
tell me, are you a good fairy, helping everyone? =)))

Level 13
No sorry I just meaned the game Heroes III :xxd:
And I played Heroes IV, I've just noticed the creep. :wink:

P.S. I could make some screenies of the Creeps of Heroes IV for you if you want.
To show people what they have to make.

Level 15
@ Squidle: i only need troglodyte, and i have screenie of him in the request. a screeny of Heroes 3 troglodyte would be nice though, cant seem to find an infernal troglodyte...
@ Vercas: yup :cute:

Level 15
almost what i need, but i need it without blood or fire - just bones
ty anyway, still useful

PS: you should change ur nickname to Good Fairy or smth... srsly... =D

Level 15
yeah =/
well, not counting a couple of request i don't want to post atm for fear of scaring people away with hard requests =)

Status
Not open for further replies.