• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I require new skins and mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello I'm creating a new campain but I need some skins and models.
For Skins I need Screenshots so I can approve them.
For mods I need a file for me to download to check animations.
All I need are these skins and mods and all the maps will be complete and the campain would be a few steps closer to being complete!

Skins:
The skins need a "Steam Punk Theme" To work in my campain.
1: Steam Tank (Must have TC)
2: Admiral proudmoore (Must have TC)
3: Golem Statue (Must look old, rusty, and made of iron)
4: Town Hall/Keep/Castle (Must have TC and look Old)
5: Human Knight (Must have TC and have rusty armor/weapons)

Models:
The mods must also have a "Steam Punck Theme" To work in my Campain.
1: An Admiral Proudmoore Mod with a Rifleman's Rifle insted of a sword and must have Rifleman Animations with Admiral Proudmoors Portrait.
2: A Gatling Gun Team (2 Admiral Proudmoors with a Gatling Gun on wheels Must Have TC)

Last edited:
Level 2
And what is wrong with current steam tank, admiral proudmoore and hall skins now?

They don't fit the theme of the campain. They look to...... clean, they don't look rugged enough. They don't look battle hardend. They don't look rite for my campain, they must look Old, Mean, Dark, and like they have fought in a massive war!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.