• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2 Models required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
yo, i kind need a model if any one have the time or even the strength so please do these 2 models

I need a Melee hero, sort like Admiral Proudmoore, but a sword like Arthas but diffrent color, and please make the face with out any bear or mustache

And i need an archer male hero, you can do him whavere you like aslong as he shaved, okay? thank you .

Level 5
Woah calm down Mecheon. You are right, though, he should have read the stickies but hes a new member and there will always be somebody to post in the wrong forum now and again...mistakes happen.

Level 3
I need well, a warrior hero, with like sword and shield, but hes a hero, what more specific, i need full animation for attack and defense, and also like winning.
And a male archer hero with like this huge bow and the same animation i cant give you a specific details cuz i dont know wich ones you want,so please add me to msn for them XD thanks

and everybody who hates me, please do that more and more xD

Status
Not open for further replies.