• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Male Human Archer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I am Currently working on a map, and need a male human archer. Right now I am in need of a Male Human Archer model. Anyone who makes this will be given lots of Credit when it is released. Here are some details that it should turn out like.

Model - Male Human Archer
Description: Make it look like a Militia or a Footman with a bow. Full animations for attack and whatnot. Please include a portrait, no icon needed, I will use militia or footman icon. (if you change the face, i need a custom icon) I need it to look like a footman, or a militia because I am morphing a Peasant into an archer. I Prefer it to look like a Militia rather than a Footman, which ever is easier will do.

I would do this myself if I knew any modeling at all, but unfortunately I don't. Again, I will give plenty of credit to whomever creates this/helps out. If this is already made, please link to me the model, I searched for it and didn't find it.

Last edited:
Level 4
I need it too look like a footman, or a militia with a bow, I sort of need it to look like one or call to arms would be changing someone's hair color o_O

Level 4
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/models/522/

looks like the millitia, and you could use the villager man 2 Icon, but it comes with it's own.
It looks great accept, I am using the unit to morph into an archer, (call to arms) and it would seem a little strange to have someone grow a larger head and a new face when gearing up o_O also, I need it to be a bow, and not a crossbow :( thanks for the post though

Status
Not open for further replies.