• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

REQUEST FOR A MODEL LOOK<<< ty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I was thinking last night because i was bored
and then a idea came to my head.
Admiral proudmoore is really cool and i want to requst some one make him into a pirate like this
take of his shirt his cape his shoulder pads and change his hat to look like a pirate hat and change his hair colour to black and make him look a bit younger and to make him have a 6 pack i think people could use this in there maps aswell if you can do this please post here or you can pm me XD thanks very much!! Another model is Grom hellscream (possed)if anyone can do this i want a eye patch on him and to change his weapon to the same type of sword admiral proudmoore has or the sword blademaster has he also has a shoulder pad wich could be changed to have some spikes on it but not huge ones so littel spikes THANKS VERY MUCH!! if you can do any of these

Status
Not open for further replies.