• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RPG Hero: Human

Reactions: FeelMyRash
This is a remake of my RPG Elven Rogue model. He is now human, and has a couple extra spell animations. This version is shirtless, but I've made two others with more clothing, and I've got others in progress. Enjoy!

*Update: Filesize has been lowered.

Permission is given to use and edit this model for your own purposes. You may also upload your own versions, as long as credit is given where it is due.
Permission to redistribute this model is prohibited.
If any bugs are found, General Frank has my permission to edit it.

General Frank:

I've updated the model with a portrait and some major fixes.

Keywords:
human, rpg, roleplaying, hero, warrior, fighter, villager
Contents

RPGHero (Model)

RPGHero (Model)

Reviews
14:33, 12th Apr 2008 General Frank: Approved. Model works ingame and performs well. Excellent for RGPs.

M

14:33, 12th Apr 2008
General Frank:

Approved.
Model works ingame and performs well. Excellent for RGPs.

Level 15
It looks good, but I don't like the priest head. The priest head is an overused Elfish piece of flarkin' flark, if you see my meaning. Emissary, whatever head it is. Replace it with something that's actually human, and it will be flarkin' awesome.

Level 9
Please post a model that is 50% of the size so i can use the chestpiece attachments on it. If i scale down the model in the editor it scales down the attachments and defeats the purpose. plz

Level 1
Model is good, but is too big and chest is in stomach and make onehand attack.Plz fix it.5/5 i belive YOU fix attack and chest :)

Level 10
Hey, I know it's been said a lot but it would be greatly appreciated if you could change the chest attachment to his chest instead of his stomach so kitabatake's armour can fit it, it's also be sweet if it had alternate animations for one handed weapons.

4/5 for now since it's not very useful for it's intended use right now.

Level 4
For those having trouble, the paths should be as follows:

RPGHero.mdx ..................... war3mapImported\RPGHero.mdx
RPGHero.blp ....................... Textures\RPGHero.blp
RPGHero_Portrait.mdx ....... RPGHero_Portrait.mdx

Level 2
suggestion

U make nice models , but i wonder if u can make a half human & half demon RPG character:smile:

Level 7
Doesn't work..

Thats because you don't know how to important properly. :wink:
When you import, change the .mdx and portrait file to just "RPGHero.mdx" and "RPGHero_Portrait.mdx" and the .blp file to "Textures\RPGHero.blp"

Enjoy :)

P.S. The model runs like a fag :xxd:

Level 1
This is the perfect model for my RPG, very good animations(attacking, walking) and skin!!! however, the helmets made by "ikillforeyou" which fits with other models, doesn't seem to fit to this model. The attachment point in the head is too high..So please edit the attachment point in the head... I'm looking forward to it.

Level 1
WoW this would just be perfect for my hero idea...DotA...
An human which was found by trolls in a battleground at Kul'Tiras keep and a troll warrior had mercy on him and trained him the ways of nature and toughness and resistance that trolls have and the shamanistic spells and powers...he had to fight his way and as talented as he was the Sentinels offered him an place in the armies against the Scourge...
How does it sounds to you?
Maybe it will need some changes on model like an shamanistic necklace and bracers or something like this...

Last edited:
Level 1
Thank you sooooooooooooo much

For those having trouble, the paths should be as follows:

RPGHero.mdx ..................... war3mapImported\RPGHero.mdx
RPGHero.blp ....................... Textures\RPGHero.blp
RPGHero_Portrait.mdx ....... RPGHero_Portrait.mdx

:goblin_jawdrop:You had just saved my entire maps, now I can us EVERY model, tested it and with proof. God Bless You man, Be Blessed, well, suposing that you believe in that, i dunno hahaha, and again THAKS:thumbs_up::thumbs_up: