• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Requests: Murloc Units/Buildings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
If any modelers aren't too busy i need a number of models ranging from simple edits/recolors to merging some models together and adding animations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Simple~Recolors/Edits/Animations

Worker Unit: I need the mur'gul slave recolored to match the other murloc units, color ex orange,yellow,black. It needs to have all the same animations, build,gather gold, gather wood etc.

Casters: I need the mur'gul units with wands to have the skull helmet removed so they look like murlocs. I also need them to have a better spell cast animation. I need the animation for both the one with a skull helm (original) and the one edited without helm.

Units: I need some of the murloc and mur'gul units to have their weapons removed. Shield can stay!

Hero: I need the Murloc Nightcrawler to have both its weapon removed and a hero glow added, shield can stay!. I need the mur'gul caster unit (one with wand) to have hero glow added. And have atleast 2 spell animations that are better than the regular one. Optional:dissipate animations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Medium Difficulty~Merging multiple models together and needing basic-medium animations.

Buildings: All buildings need team color build death animations and if needed work animations. Coral can/should be infused into each model somehow.

Barracks: 3 murloc huts built into one of the coral arches. All of these are already in game just need them merged together into one model. Need build work and death animations. And team color. work animation can be as simple as a light flashing in the window of the huts or w/e you want to do with it.

Altar: The naga altar with a just the floating orb (remove the naga statue) orb glows when working.

Farm: Murloc hut with team color. Build/death animations

Tower: "Tall" murloc hut with team color. Build/death animations

Caster-builder: Some murloc huts enter twined with coral. Needs team color. build/death animations. Work animation-needs to be "magical". Add a glow to the building. must have a different set-up than the barracks. But play off the same theme.

Special unit building: some what of a cove/cave made with coral/rocks. Needs team color build/death animations. Work animation isnt necessarly needed but would be appreciated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hard~Custom model/more advanced animations

3 tiered Townhall: Townhall type building. Team color. build/death/work animations. 3 tiers.
1st tier-some coral infused with murloc huts.
2nd tier-more coral more huts.
3rd tier-more coral more huts.

Each tier should build off the preceding tier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Plus rep will be given for every model/edit you preform for me.
Credits in map of course.
And my undying gratitude o_O

Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.