• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model/Skin requests: Murlocs / Undead Murlocs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I am in need of more murloc models. I need living aswell as undead, need undead ones more seeing as living murlocs can be found easily enough.

For undead murlocs, basically i just need casters / melee / ranged / hero models / skins of murlocs but make them look dead. Examples, a skeleton murloc, a murloc with bones/guts showing, decayed/darkened skin, maybe an "abomination" type murloc creation and so on.

And with a lower priority i need regular living murloc heroes(with hero glow) and ranged units/variations on murloc melee units(different weapons).

Also if anyone is bored, i could use some murloc-ish looking buildings and some sort of wild beast murlocs can either ride on(a model) or have on their side, they need to blend well with the murlocs. Basically, think snap dragon on the naga team.

Thanks in advance! +rep will be given naturally and credits ingame.

Level 4
I usually dont quote myself but... i said "more" i already had these... i just need variations based of the same genre of the ones you posted.

I did search.... but only found a hand ful of models, not enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.