• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Murloc model request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Hi,i wanted to ask if someone can make me a murloc request...it will be based to 3models(make it uberpolly if its needed)it will be a murloc catapult with a murloc on the catapult and 2 snap dragons pulling it(they will be tied with ropes)the catapult will be the usual orc catapult but insead of a warsong flag i want a latern....the murloc will be a mur'gul warrior.The anims will be the usual catapult anims and the snap dragon slow movement if possible,+rep and credits ofc

P.S.:hope you guys can make it for me

Level 2
I'm not an expert, but you could probably get away with using a trigger to make the catapult to follow the snapdragon and then add a effect that is constantly on to look like a rope from the front of the catapult to the snapdragon's head. On a side note, what are you using this for? (If you have a murloc/murgul theme with other custom models, then could you share what you are using so i could use what i would like for my multiplayer map.) Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.