• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Request] MODEL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Can some1 make a Chim Chim model? since i am workign on a map that will consist in kicking those little monsters :)

Their moving action is that they balence from the left legs (yes he has 4 legs :O ) to his right legs going up and down. His death action would be that his ball on his head would just detach from the body as the body disapear and go up to the sky :)

Thank you in advence and i hope its not too much :O

also if some1 could make Chim assasin too? i added a picture of both but the chim sin doesnt need any special death action just poofing out is ok :)

Attachments

• normal chimchim.jpg
    normal chimchim.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 141
  • chimsin.jpg
    chimsin.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 195
Level 12
a unit since its a map that consists of killing them so i dont wana have a huge lists of monsters on the corner XD
but the sin can be a hero but if there is a team glow dont make it too much either XD
(btw the chim sin has a giant shuriken in the back :O)
the normal chim chim must be smaller then the assasin since they are the one killing them (i didnt specify xD )
its gna be sorta like a sheep tag where got chim assasins chasing alot fo chims

Level 2
Can some1 make me a Human Knight model from warcraft 2, with Thrall's model being put upon a horse, his head changed to a footman's, in one of his hands put frostmourne, in the other the shield of the captain, and last, his black armor's skin changed into light blue. So his armor should have the same colour as the knight's armor.

Level 25
Can some1 make me a Human Knight model from warcraft 2, with Thrall's model being put upon a horse, his head changed to a footman's, in one of his hands put frostmourne, in the other the shield of the captain, and last, his black armor's skin changed into light blue. So his armor should have the same colour as the knight's armor.

You're doing it wrong. This isn't how the request forum works

Level 12

lol u neede to make a thread not answer in a post

Status
Not open for further replies.