• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Acolyteofdoom's Geomerge Request Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be taking requests for geomerges that anyone has! If you have a request for a geomerge (pieces of a model put onto a model to create an entirely new one) please post them here.

I WILL NOT do simple things like head or weapon switches, but things that could actually look decent.

Also, if you request something, dont nag me about when it will be finished. This could result in me not doing your request at all!

Please post a detailed description or even a picture of what you want. The more information about your request, the better and more accurate it will be.

Level 8
i need an edited version of the alchemist with a different goblin head mabey the one of the sapper with the helemet and a different attack aimn where he uses his flamethrower spewing out straight line of flames.

and the part on his back that holds the potions needs to be replaced with two giant flame tanks and the flamethrower needs to be attatched to them it also needs a different portrait where you gan see the golem as well as the goblins head.

and also no here glow.

and a pic of what i mean for the goblin and flame thrower but keep the ogre the same so i can make him look like a furnace

firestarter.jpg

ill aslo need an unwrap for him so i can re-skin him

when done send it to [email protected] credits will be given

also good to see you acolyte you havent been here for a while have you :)

Level 8
alright i get this all the time im need a model so i an re-skinn it into a giant furnace robot with a little goblin on top with a flamethrower the goblin flamejuggler. i used that pic becuase it had the head i wanted i dont want the rest of it just the head and a flamethrower that spews out flames for my goblin campaign thats all.

i came up with this idea a few weeks ago i found out about heart of storms 2 weeks ago i found this while browsing wc3c art gallery ok so do give me that *i ripped their idea off crap* because nearly anyone could of thought that one up

Level 8
ok point taken about the ainms but i have a better request hows about a goblin pirtae with a pistol and a feather in his hat give him proundmores hat and a old style pirate pistol and with the hat mabey a merged on skull and cross bones on it?

now is this request ok?

like before ill need a uv and credits will be given

thanks-insane llama

Level 8
nice i like it but mabey a diff gun not very pirateish mabey i gun kinda like the ones from monkey island then it will be perfect :D heres a pic of what i mean.

PIR_flintlock_rifles.jpg

also just three questions does he fire the gun?, Does he have a camera or portrait? and have you made a uv for him? when all the nigly stuff i asked you is doens send it to me oh and make sure he has a death and decay animation :p

Status
Not open for further replies.