• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Request] Simple Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Request Sheet
-------------------------------------------------------

Intro: Hello, I'm Ergz, Im new to this site and I just noticed this section and thought I would ask for a model.

Project:
The project I am using this request for is my Terranigma map, its a single player rpg map about light side vs dark side 100% like every other rpg haha

Request:
My request is this simple model of "YOMI"

Name:
Yomi

Type:
Model, scratch or edited from wc3

Details:
All this thing is, is a pink blob (sphere) with ears & wings.
I dont need attack animations or casting animations I just need it to flap its wings and float when it moves.

So pritty much its the simpelest request you can ask but i suck casue i cant make models. So it would be greatly apreciated if someone could make this for me please do :)

yomi.gif

YOMI.png

Thanks again you all rule credits will be given to whoever makes this

Level 1
I dont need attack animations i just need it to float up and down slightly when it moves and for it to move its wings. Is that description good enough? Are you gona take up the rquest if so your the best!!

Status
Not open for further replies.