• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RPG Model Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Intro: Hello people, I'm Juliano, not new to this site, but I don't post very much...

Project: My project is a very detailed rpg that uses attachments of weapons and shields or acessories on units, along with a equip system and lots of other features.My map is now 40% complete, and I'm working serious on it, tomorrow I'm gonna create a new thread with some screenshots...

Request: I'm here to ask a good soul a favor, hehe, my project uses a weaponless bandit I made as the human, but people always say "Bah, the bandit is crap, he looks very strange...etc", I tell them I would use a Paladin or a Arthas model, but, unfortunately, they use 2 handed weapons and seems strange to attack with both sword and shield...so I'm here to request a model...

Name: Weaponless Paladin with New Animations

Type: Easy-edit model and animation transfer

Details:
-It must be a paladin model(uther, because his face looks better ingame)
-without glow
-without hammer
-without cape
-with new animations: I need a few "right-handed" attack animations, the walk animations can be the normal from the paladin, than, alternate animations, in wich the model walks as a necromancer and attacks as a necromancer, with the animations transfered...For spell animations, if possible I would like the shaman's spell animation and the blademaster attack slam animation(not really needed)

I'm gonna add images tomorrow about the project, but, for this model, I think there's no need for images, since everybody is familiar with the paladin model...

Thanks for your time, I hope a good soul reads this and accepts this request!
PS: I used the request sheet!

Status
Not open for further replies.