• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Villager Man as Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Request Sheet Example

-------------------------------------------------------
Intro:
Hello, I'm Neo.
Project:
For Map
Request:
Here is a list/description of what I want to request:

* Name:
* Knight - Villager Man
* Type:
* Model, scratch or edited from villager man in wc3
* Details:
* A Man with a suit of shiny armor!

Request Sheet Example

-------------------------------------------------------
Intro:
Hello, I'm Sargo, Im new to this site and I just noticed this section and thought I would ask for a model/spell/etc.
Project:
The project I am using this request for is my Dragon Wars map, its a map about the battle of dragons against humans and their fight to conquer the land. The project is at least half way and I was hoping to get some models/spells/etc to help me finish and progress my project.
Request:
Here is a list/description of what I want to request:

* Name:
* Red Dragon Lord
* Type:
* Model, scratch or edited from dragons in wc3
* Details:
* A large red adult dragon, fully matured and muscular. I wish for it to be detailed as possible with both walk and attack anims, I wish for the animations to be slowed down abit to make the dragon feel large, the attack animation must be fire breathing like attacks. Its possible that this dragon can be edited from wc3 ingame dragons, I'm happy with that just as long as it has both walk and attack anims, same animation info.

Status
Not open for further replies.