• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Model Request]: Hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
Intro:

Hello, I'm Keiji. Most known for terraining. Though I have released two maps, both of which can be found in the map section of "The Hive."

Project:

Well, yes, I got a project, making a map, AoS style, with a little twist to the actually spawn units trigger, wont tell right now, anyways, its called "Between Heaven and Hell" and is a AoS where you pick one of (for now) 4 heroes for either the good side or the bad side. Wont go in depth about the map right here, if you HAVE to know more, just PM me.

Request:

The request is for a Hero, and the way I want it made is rather simple. The hero is called Khaine Lifeheart, yes I know, I've requested this model before, but this time around its for another purpose, and I want it to be made in another way than last time.

* Name: Khaine Lifeheart (Hero Class: Black Raven)

* Type: Hero/Unit

* Details:

- Now, to make it simple, I request this model to be made in this way: use the Illidan Evil model, and replace the left arm with a black claw looking hand, and replace the glave in the right hand with a sword, if possible, a raven-like sword. Also, I would like the right eye to be blackish. If more details needed then ask.

I have a few of the drawing I made for him, I'll post em up again, even though I had them in the last request too.

Attachments

• Picture 0009.jpg
    Picture 0009.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 71
  • Picture 0010.jpg
    Picture 0010.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 67
  • Picture 0011.jpg
    Picture 0011.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 92
Status
Not open for further replies.