• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request Model: Khaine Lifeheart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
Intro: Hello I'm Keiji, some of you might know me from the Terrain section, and for those who dont, I'm a terrainer, itching to try out making my own maps.

Project:

Its a campaign I will make on a story I'm writing called "Dawn of Life", this time around its about Khaine, the prince of the Life Elves, and how he betrays and kills his father while under the control of a demon, and how he lead his new people into a new age, the Black Elfs.

Request:

My request is about one or maybe two heroes.
The first and MOST important is Khaine as he is after absorbing the magics of a mystical energetic ball of mana. I got a picture of him but I'll describe:
- He got raven like wings in the back.
- His right eye is like if a dark plant-looking slime thing is growing out of it.
- His left arm is all covered by a mystic black material that Khaine can use as a weapon, claw looking.
- On his right arm he has a sword comming out of a type of wrist weapon, though it can also just be a katana or something.

If someone is interested it would be nice if someone wanted to make the same model just BEFORE he get these... powers, like all mentioned above, just without the wings, claws and the eye.

Name:

Khaine Lifeheart - Black Raven.

Type:

Model - Can be made by scratch or in any way anyone see it fit.

Details:

Only important thing is that he looks kindve evil, and yet not evil at once :p

I didnt get the whole figure on the picture, but the lower part you cant see aint important.

Attachments

• Picture 0009.jpg
    Picture 0009.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
Level 36
Glad to see your interested Rev! :D

Anyways, I will let the drawing I made talk for itself on the face and the cloths, the sword, I found a nice pic on google here:

http://www.gungfu.com/pics_info_pages/swords_fantasy_sword_of_light_luciender.jpg

Hope its enough for you ^^

And I'll give some description on some things:

- Both the black eye and the black claw is some sort of mutation.
- The cloths is suppost to look like their ripped, and their mostly cloth style. For style, a black and red elvish style.
- The face, well, he got that goaty and that black eye thing, thats the most important. Oh and hair color is black :p
- The claw is a black claw with many spikes and sharp claws at the edge of each finger.

And if your interested in making the model of him BEFORE the dark magic infected him, then only make his cloths hole again, and remove the black claw and black eye, and the wings ofc :p

Attachments

• Picture 0010.jpg
    Picture 0010.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 110
  • Picture 0011.jpg
    Picture 0011.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 106
  • Picture 0012.jpg
    Picture 0012.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 84
  • Picture 0014.jpg
    Picture 0014.jpg