• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zeth'Celon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
This is a terrain I did where as I got inspired by a book named "Lies of Locke Lamora" and made it into my own idea, it is meant to be a part of the grand city of the Life Elves in my Dawn of Life story.

" This city; home to thiefs, gamblers, corrupt warlords and murderers. A place of nobility and powerlust, ahhh... My good old home. "
- Khaine Lifeheart.

Attachments

• Celon.png
    Celon.png
    982.2 KB · Views: 229
Level 6
either there is a wall just under the sun or the sun is in a wall i dont know which one... those sun rays are off a little bit but its fine you dont really notice it at all, but there too yellow i think

y dont you change things up a bit and instead of having a whole sun make it blocked by some of your walls so you only have like half of the sun or something like that, everyone's terrain seems to show the whole sun.

Level 10
i'ts nce but i would sugest maybe a slightly more deeper fog or a diffrent color varation as you are kinda losing some of the depth of the map as you cant see the diffrent layers that well, and i agree the yello of the water is too much,

also just a thing when people are giving critasisim try and take it constructivly rather than just lainly ignoring anything they say . . . . . tho at the same time if you think its right then dont change it

Status
Not open for further replies.