• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Deathwing model request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
hi im requesting an deathwing model
death wing looks like this
deathwing-wow-cataclysm.jpg

i want 2 models from him high ress
maybe with custom skin if that makes him look more realistic
1st model
animations:
walk
attack 01(he scratch whit his claw)
attack 02(he bite's)
stand 01(normal)
stand 02(looks around)
stand 03(he spreads his wings and close them again)
slam (he fly's a bit and slams the ground whit his tail)
spel 01 (he makes an S whit his neck and lounch an powerfull firebal
spel 02 (he strech his neck and creates an flame thrower
morph (he spread his wings and fly's up)
death (he creates an powerfull roar and then his head slams againts the ground)

things to know:
this one is the walking one

2nd model
animations:
walk (he fly's around)
stand 01(he is just flying on the same place)
stand 02(looks around)
stand 03(he cretes an powerfull roar , where some little flames come free)
attack 01(he trow's an rock whit his right arm)
attack 02(he trow's an rock whit both arm's)
slam (fly's down slams the ground whit his tail and fly's up again)
spel 01(he stays at one place and launches an firebal)
spel 02(he fly's over an area and makes an flamethrower)
morph (he lands again)
death (he simply falls out of the sky and slams down on the floor)

things to know:
this one is the flying model i want both of them so like i can use the druid of the talon spell to let him fly and land again.
als when he is flying some little black smoke clouds come free

this models is an request fore my new rpg coming
the file size doesnt matter becaus the story is about him and he has to hafe also attachment points
thanks fore the one who make's this and you gain rep if i like it :prazz:

Level 13
Yes but this isn't a matter of liking some1 this is matter of wanting to spend time making it.

Level 10
thats right but many people would be happy to if it comes i think and btw stop posting things like this and just create it are do nothing :pnewt:

Wow dude, really?

So we should all just drop whatever we are doing, and spend all of our time creating this for you? Because you want it? Try to be a little more respectful to the people you are asking to do a lot of hard work for you please.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

thats right but many people would be happy to if it comes i think and btw stop posting things like this and just create it are do nothing :pnewt:

So you don't give a crap about ppl telling you the truth...

At least link to your project, and let people see what their going to waste their time making a model for:thumbs_up:

Level 8
Wow dude, really?

So we should all just drop whatever we are doing, and spend all of our time creating this for you? Because you want it? Try to be a little more respectful to the people you are asking to do a lot of hard work for you please.

what i mean to say is dont say al to much things i know it will take much time and the project page im stil working about its a new rpg campaign called dragon age but if somone doesnt hafe to say things about the model they better can stop casting things like this because people wil make it not fast if they read thing like this.
and about respect i hafe all the respect fore people and if i sounded respect less and angry it wasnt my meaning

Level 11
Err, hopefully you will have MUCH better spelling in the RPG (Just a joke). By the way, what really kind of bothers me is when someone requests something and people give a link to a model on the hive, without considering that he's prolly seen it before.

EDIT: I could try to skin something for you, but until I learn how to model and I get the will to make cool animations is in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.