• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Model Requests - New AOS

Me and f0rsAk3n is making an AOS map and I need some models for it!

Requirements

• The model must not be upload anywhere and must never be uploaded either!
  • The model must contain an icon that fits the model
  • The model must be detailed and look cool :thumbs_up:

• Hero Models
    • Special hero models, try to make them as "blizzardish" as you can
  • Effect Models
    • Special effects for spells
  • Buff Models
    • Cool models that can fit as buffs
For all the type of models, I will need Icons aswell.
Reward

• Rep points (+5 from my friends and me)
  • Credits on Website, the project status thread that comes soon and In-Game!
  • My respect forever :wink:

Basic map info...
The AOS will be really detailed with cool terrain, MODELS, icons, spells, systems etc. I have not yet come up with a name for the map, but I will keep thinking of one :grin:

Back to the model info...

I think I will import about 10 custom models. Since this AOS will be so detailed and advanced, I want 10 custom models that can't be found on any other map... Later on, I will request icons for spells etc, I just need to make the spells first :slp:

Thanks!

Last edited:
Level 7
You're asking for exclusive models?

It might be wise to post some screenshots and links to show evidence of progress on your project.

Level 7
Essentially, I think he's asking for you to think up hero models, and create icons to go along with them.... no offense, but that's just lazy. Really, creating the hero is the easy part, not modeling it.

Level 9
It's just that I can't create models...

Well, I have attached 2 screenshots of the map.

Please note that I am far from done, so please do not comment the screenshots :wink:

Screenshots

Project_SS_Previews.jpgProject_SS_Previews_2.jpg

Level 48
HaniBon, I understand, but what kind of models do you need? Here's an example of what I mean I want to see in this request:

"Hi, I need a hero model that looks like the heroes from WC3. He should use a bow and shoot 3 arrows at once. He should look like the paladin, just with a different head(your choice, but it should look like the hero is young). He should wear leather armor(hence mentioning the Paladin, whose armor seems fit to this kind of model), and a quiver with some arrows in it. The quiver should look like it was made of Furbolg fur\skin and should not have special markings or anything. He should have long, brown hair and if possible green eyes. The animations used could come from the Sylvanas model. He should not be over detailed, like I said, he should fit well with other WC3 heroes since I'm going to use them in this map\campaign\cinematic. I will give proper credits in my map and will be very grateful if anyone will make this model for me."

Your post looks more like this:

"I need models. I wont tell you what I need, you should guess yourself."

Level 9
Dude, I am letting people come with ideas!
There is no model I am "searching" for, just create a cool original model that has a lot of animations etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.