• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model request PLEASE HELP ME OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Well i posted a model request for a wow model in the request section but il do it here also:

I need a wow undead warrior male Warlord Epic Set model go tohttp://www.wow-europe.com
Click INTERACTIVE button to the left side and than ARMOR SETS. Set class to warrior, race to undead, gender to male and armor set to PvP Epic Set.

I need it badly coz my whole map was based on that model (for details see request forum) It is the model I use in my signature.

If you are intrested why do i need the model or additional info go to requests forum and there u will find it.

Thanks a lot to whoever makes me this model
I promis him big credits in my campaing and RPG map (he will be one of 3 special thanked members) and + rep

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

I'm sorry, I know you are desperate to get this model, but please stop asking on this forum, we do not support WoW model exporting.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.