• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for Someone to Create Models (Info)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Greetings, iam looking for someone who can make decent models for my WoW ORPG. iam intrested in certain models and if u can make any that would be great. just send me a mail.(helps alot if you play wow if not i can provie pics, Also id like stance and attack animations to be the same as the models from wow if possible please.)

Undead Warrior(Male) - Wearing Silver/Black lined armor (having the stance and attack animation WoW has for there undead models)
-the Light Blue Skin with Black Short hair no helmet.

Night Elf Warrior(Male) - Wearing Silver/Black armor agian 9based of the wrath sets with the spikes and such, same with undead) and Holding an Obsidan Edged Blade
-the darkblue long hair and blue skin

Night Elf Hunter(Male) - Using Strikers Mark has the FEMALE attack animation the female models from wow has. also using Darkgreen Leafy looking armor
-Same Dark Long Blue Hair and blue Skin

Undead Mage (Male) - Black robes (robes of arugal and black coild, using a decent looking mage staff, also id like to have the staff on his back unlike the weapons in hand) same casting anim plz.
-Light Blue Skin and Purple long Hair

Human Paladin (Male) - Using LawBringer and Using a Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnos.
-White skin(no iam not racist) and short brown hair.

if anyone could make these for my map id be very greatfull, all credits are given too.(in case your wondering)

Level 1
VGsatomi said:
There's no need to lock this. It just needs to be moved.
-VGsatomi
moved to where? just wondering if i can make model request or not, after all it was the model form...

Level 25
I'm not sure if you didn't notice the BIG TOPICS UP THE TOP WHICH CLEARLY STATE NO REQUESTS IN THE MODELS FORUM, but they also CLEARLY state that requests go in the REQUESTS forum

Which it has been moved to

And DDNGW, just warn and move. Much more easier and funner than locking

Status
Not open for further replies.