• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shasvarii new models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi guys
I'm creating a new race, the shasvarii.
They are some kind of cold blooded dragonspawn.
a Shasvarii is like a human, with a very pale blue skin, usually brown or black hair and dark brown eyes (more details in the complete campaign)
but I need some brand new models...
this is a list of what I need

-Winged warrior: a swordsman with a steel/silver armor and two bladelike steel wings on the shoulders that glows of the team color and pale blue skin.

-Archer: a male or female (doesn't matter) archer, light chainmail armor and finely decorated shoulder plates, the same blue skin.

-Ashivar: the hard part... a spirit warrior, like a white shadow but with a lesser skeletal appearance, blue energy sphere in a hand.

-Pulsar warrior: another spirit warrior, but in this case a female flying model, with many little spirit globes swarming on her body.

-a snow owl rider, like an archer on a white owl.

-a white wolf rider, with an helm with two graeat side wings

for now is enough... thanks a lot to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.