• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ice Tauren ''Taunka'' Model Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Hello guys, i wanted to request a Model for my map ''Borean Tactics'' based of the tauren model, reskinned with white skin and blue/teal fur.

Concept:
Taunkacolored.jpg

It will have a blue/white totem instead of the brown one and a shoulder armor,If you can add some leather armor at his chest, and at his feet some leg guards.I will give rep if someone can make it and give him credits at my map.

-Arthas_King :)

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I could have a go at it if no one else wants to. I'll see if I've got time next week. That will be only a skin though, I don't do models. Judging by what you wrote that is all you need.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Hmm, I don't know, but with a trigger that makes sure it's applied every time a new unit of the type is created, I suppose it should work- though there are always mishaps. Perhaps someone could do the model though, and I'll do the skin. ;)

Level 14
Hey thanks!By the way what's the path, and its PS so i dont think it will work :eek: I will give it a try tho.

EDIT:Oh crap!It won't work :(, can i have at least a screenshot of it? :) And btw, is there any way you can converet it to a model?Cayse it wont work for me if its a skin :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.