• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need One Piece Models/Icons/Spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Making a one piece AoS so Custom models for it would make it 1337. I don't reallllly need the spells but the icons and models would be great :D

Level 1
The models i'd want would be like..
Luffy
Zoro
Toni Toni Chopper
Ussop
Nami
Nico Robin
Sanji
Blueno
Buggy
Hawk Eyes

other CP9s would be 1337.

Level 1
Your opinion means nothing to me you wanna-be moderator so don't post unless you're actually going to fufill my request.
loser :wink:

Level 1
Werewulf said:
its a dam shame im a modeler and i read your request...a dam dam shame...oh well, you can get stuck with your useless persistance you wannabe beggar.

pfft i'm definately begging here, if you could read I said I would like to get custom models, and i've seen the garbage you've made, all dragons and demon garbage so I didn't expect you to make my request. I can do without the models, I'd just like to have them.

Level 1
olofmoleman said:
Master_Poe said:
Making a one piece AoS so Custom models for it would make it 1337. I don't reallllly need the spells but the icons and models would be great :D
Don't use the word "1337", if you can even call it that, it makes you look stupid.

Wow, your signature even says you do not do requests, yet you decide to post on my request thread without even reading that it IS a request. Your opinion means nothing and next time take time to read the forum's name
kthxbyenub.

Level 1
Wow.. and I was about to make icons and spells for you.. good thing I read what you've been saying before I started on it.. I like werewulf and I respect other people on this site everyones opinion counts in my book but your just a jack a** oh and dont make two posts when you could of simply replyed to both of them at once its just spam and its really annoying, you know what... just dont post anything at all if your just going to start calling everyone a "Loser" and telling them there opinion means nothing.. maybe if you said "Nothing to ME" other people care about what other people have to say. So all I have to say to you now is you better get to learning on how to make your own spells/icons/models because nobody likes a stuck up punk bi***

Level 25
Strewth, you sir do not know when to quit

Your attitude is one of arrogence beyond even MY level

The day you get a custom model with your attitude, considering you're supposed to be the GRATEFUL one for expecting people to waste their time and effort on making some models from some horrifically dubbed anime

Now, I could understand you wanting to defend yourself, but calling people's hard work "Rubbish"? That's just pathetic

You will NEVER get these requests done.

Level 1
Mecheon, I do believe he used the term "Garbage" But it basicly means the same thing.. well according to the date that it says he became a member he must be new to the forums.. but everyone knows how to respect a person well at least they should I actually find Werewulfs models quiet fastenating, all admit there not the best I've seen but still really good, but if you dont mind me asking, what does "Strewth" mean? I've never heard that term before..

Level 6
Hmmmm people like this always make my day. Do you know why? Because I laugh out loud when I read their ridiculous posts and their complete arrogance. :D

Werewulf said:
but..go ahead..break me down.. iv all ready broken down...just kill me okay? seriously..
Cheer up

Level 1
Werewulf, I do not pity you, but I do respect you, Im kind of curious to know what you are modeling for now but the only people who would hate you are those who are mad at you over something, Warcraft III will always remain a game and it's nothing to fuss over but Im sorry that you feel that you deserve to die when you could have a good future ahead of you.

Level 27
Sorry to go off-topic and stuff but...
kthxbyenub.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
HAHA!
HA!
>_>
Dude, Master_Poe, with all due respect, I'd like to see you even attempt to make one thing that olof has made.
Olofmoleman has made some of the greatest Skins and Models anyone here has ever seen.
If you're willing to call him a nub, when YOU'RE requesting a model, then I suggest you do the following:
MAKE
YOUR
OWN
D***
MODELS
When you fail at doing such, you'll realize that maybe giving someone RESPECT around here is the best way to get help, not calling them a nub.
lol, nub... such a godd*mn dumb word...
It's noob for those who can't spell, which I guess I've been seeing a lot of on the internet :roll:
But seriously dude, on the note of Wulf, she has also made some of the best models anyone has even seen.
And what's here isn't even half of it...
So please, before you go around shooting your mouth off at the people YOU'RE REQUESTING TO HELP, maybe say something intelligent, such as:
I am sorry to hear that you do not wish to do my model, or that you do not like my stupid @$$ leetspeak, but I'm sure I can contain my arrogance and patiently wait for someone to answer my request; or figure out how to do things on my own like an intelligent person would do.

...I'm ranting again, aren't I o_O''
Heh, I never know when to stop... :lol:
--donut3.5--

Status
Not open for further replies.