• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

One Piece request (not a noob request)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I know that most of you wouldn't spend 30 seconds making One Piece models so rather than asking that first I'll ask this: Can someone either forward One Piece models to me or point me in the right direction to find these models? And if that fails would any of you be interested in working with me on a One Piece AoS I'm making? Its still in its infancy so there's tons of room for your ideas and such although I'm trying to adhere to a specific formula to calculate hp based on range MS and AS to keep a balance (only refining the system not ever going to get rid of that)

I know there is a link to a Chinese site stickied and Ive already checked it. Haven't found a One Piece model yet either due to my ineptitude or because they aren't there...could be 50/50 since this is my first time searching that site in a totally alien language. ANY help would be greatly appreciated but if you have nothing but rude comments please don't post. Its not worth my time or yours to get into an e-fight over typed words. Thanks in advance.

I now have these models.

Luffy
Zoro
Ace
Tony Chopper
Gecko Moria
Robin
Enel (Lightning God from Sky Island)
Mihawk
Rob (CP9)
Nami

Last edited:
Level 6
Well, there is few models in Wc3 unlimited.
Like Zorro, The girl and Luffy.

Thanks to you I now have Luffy Zoro Ace Tony Chopper Gecko Moria and Robin. That's a very very good start. Anyone else know of any sties or people that would be willing to make other One Piece models? I need as many as I can get.
(+rep for Rysis)

Level 11
Thanks to you I now have Luffy Zoro Ace Tony Chopper Gecko Moria and Robin. That's a very very good start. Anyone else know of any sties or people that would be willing to make other One Piece models? I need as many as I can get.
(+rep for Rysis)

Well you don't have 10 rep yourself, so you cant rep me :D
but thanks anyway :D
I dont think that there is made any other One piece models by far.

Level 6
Well.. you need at least 10 reputation before you could give reputation to other.

By the way, you can use this site to check the top 200 warcraft map.. probably some of it contain the model you wanted.

Warcraft 3 Top 200 - Cheats Free Clans and Resources

Well your suggestion gave me an idea (sorry that site was a dead end) but because of that suggestion I found some crappy half finished One Piece AoS with a few custom models in it.

You allowed me to get these models:

Enel (Lightning God from Sky Island)
Mihawk
Rob (CP9)
Nami

Well you don't have 10 rep yourself, so you cant rep me :D
but thanks anyway :D
I dont think that there is made any other One piece models by far.

Well in this case its the thought that counts. I believe in paying respects to those that help you and both of you have helped me greatly. Any other suggestions for where to look or who to contact?

Level 6
Level 6
this model zoro don't have texture....

Texture Pathing -
For the only texture file in this model (the blp file) change it from zoro.blp or wtf to 555.blp
I'm just testing it now to make sure it works. Yep it works fine. That exact model is also in that map I linked to. If you are having a hard time with the pathing look at that and then look at the instructions. It should be pretty easy to understand from there.

Level 6
Here is Tony Tony Chopper. Let me know if'n ye find a Monster version of him though. I'd much appreciate it. Anyone find a decent Arlong?

Yeah I just got that Tony Model. Right now I have a weaponless Tauren Chieftain that I'm going to attempt at editing into the monster (Just need to slap that hat on and attach antlers. Also can do running point this way with the deer model in wc3.

Status
Not open for further replies.