• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Request] One Piece Models.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Intro:
Hi my name is lazybone.

Project:

My project is about the anime, one piece. The game is like you start out with a devil fruit user or a samurai. Therefore,

Later on, once you have reach to a certain level, you could choose your own devil fruits and obtain their power. In order

to win, you need to get 50 kills.

Intro of One Piece: The anime one is about, when pirates ruled the seas. Several bands of pirates were battling over the

great hidden treasure, One Piece, which was left by the now legendary pirate king, Gol D. Roger. There was a young boy

who admired pirates. His name was Luffy. One day, he mistakenly eats a devil’s fruit turning himself into a rubber man.

Ten years have passed since that incident. Luffy sets out to sea all alone. He sets out to become a great pirate captain

and his great adventure begins.

Request:

I want to request models of the following characters.

Character Name: Zoro Roronoa

Job: Samurai

Weapons: 3 Swords.

Links: <
RoronoaZoro2.jpg

Links:
Roronoa_Zoro.jpg

Character Name: Monkey D. Luffy

Job: Captain of Straw Hat pirates

Weapons: Bare fist

links:
LuffyRef.jpg

Links:
LUFFY2.png

Character Name: Portgas D. Ace

Job: Member of Whitebeard

Weapon: Fire Attacks

Links:
4963551portgas_d_ace.png

Links:
portgas_d_ace_03.jpg

link:
Untitled.jpg

Links:
uploadpics.jpg

Thanks! Contact me at AIM: layzab0ne.

Level 4
If you do have those models, could you send them to me? I am making One Piece AOS with my friend. And I though there were no one piece models around so I tried to model them myself with no succes. : / So it was really hard to learn modeling, so I would hightly appreciate those models. Thank you!

EDIT: There is Zoro, Luffy and Chan-Ji models.

Attachments

• Models.rar
    278.5 KB · Views: 460
Last edited:
Level 5
i have luffy zoro and enel

Could you give those to me? Ill give credits and reps. Thanks.

If you do have those models, could you send them to me? I am making One Piece AOS with my friend. And I though there were no one piece models around so I tried to model them myself with no succes. : / So it was really hard to learn modeling, so I would hightly appreciate those models. Thank you!

EDIT: There is Zoro, Luffy and Chan-Ji models.

Sorry it doesn't work. Whats the custom paths for them.

Level 12
The textures are wrong. its missing Enel.blp and you send a DBZ texture with the models, and zoro don't have a texture.

----------
I found zoro texture in the other attached file, enel still missing texture.

Level 4
no i bet they do work. The thing is u maybe dont have ALL of the textures for them. A good program i use to find the skins a model uses is the Warcraft3Veiwer. Most custom models like those in the file have ussually a custom skin for the model, and random textures from wc3xmpq's ill try making the models work and resend 'em

-edited
Sorry didnt know they were missing the skins >.>

Level 4
no i bet they do work. The thing is u maybe dont have ALL of the textures for them. A good program i use to find the skins a model uses is the Warcraft3Veiwer. Most custom models like those in the file have ussually a custom skin for the model, and random textures from wc3xmpq's ill try making the models work and resend 'em

-edited
Sorry didnt know they were missing the skins >.>

So, my models are missing skins or?

Level 1
Hi i am new and i search too one piece Models for a Map like dota only with one piece heros! :D Somone have now one piece Models? plz help me .(sry for my bad english)

Level 5
Hi i am new and i search too one piece Models for a Map like dota only with one piece heros! :D Somone have now one piece Models? plz help me .(sry for my bad english)
#

on the first page of this request are two packets for download with models o_O

Level 1
yeah but i need more models !! xD i need all one piece or some more for make a map like dota ! :D plz help me someone ! xD

and thx for the answers! :D

Level 5
You are wrong, my packet is missing no skins. Tested it just a sec ago. Its you who dont know how to import models/skins. So stop complaining they are working fine.

EDIT: And my packet includes Zoro.

I don't know what packet it your. but one tht comes enel the skin is missing.
These is enel head and a DBZ skin.

Lol! your funny. Then your saying that Saishy is wrong too? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.