• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World of One Piece (working title)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
2ivfscy.jpg

Well right now I'm working on an AoS based on one Piece. Ive completed the terrain (minus making it more detailed and fixing one area) So I thought it was time to show all of you what Ive done so far.

OnePiece.jpg

OnePiece2.jpg

That's all the screen shots until Ive found the proper models for the towers and such.

And all heroes will have custom models.
The following will 100% be present while others ill be depending on what models I can get a hold of in the future.

Luffy
Zoro
Ace
Tony Chopper
Gecko Moria
Robin
Enel (Lightning God from Sky Island)
Mihawk
Rob (CP9)
Nami

Progress
Terrain:100%
Icons:15%
Heroes:13%
Triggers:15%

If you're interested in helping out tell me what you're good at and if I'm in need of help in that field I'll definitely consider it.

Last edited:
Level 6
Heh I'm talking to him on another forum already about models. He's already supplied a TON of them through warcraft unlimited.

Anyhow news update: Possibly found someone for triggers. If he's up to par this map could be realized a lot sooner than anticipated. May also try to get shinigami to help with some new animations for Luffy (his current stretches look really really bad)

**UPDATE**

Here's some screen shots of the bases custom models and the general terrain.

WorldofOnePieceHeroPreview.jpg

The models here (which will be used)
are:
Luffy (hero)
Sanji (hero)
Nami (hero)
Tony Chopper (hero)
Usop (hero)
Robin (hero)
Ace (hero)
Mihawk (hero)
Rob Lucci (hero)
Gecko Moria (hero)
Enel (hero)
Perona (hero)
Marines swordsman (spawn)
Marine Rifleman (spawn)
Pirate musketeer (spawn)

I used an existing model for the melee pirate swordsman (the admiral one)

Here's screen shots of both bases.

WorldofOnePiecebase2preview.jpg

WorldofOnePiecebasepreview.jpg

Here's the general terrain layout. I took out most of the deep water to allow more room for hero movement. Lots of paths which are perfect for ambushes :)

WorldofOnePieceterrain2preview.jpg

WorldofOnePieceterrainpreview.jpg

Last edited:
Level 6
Easier said than done. They don't exist. But I do have a modeler helping me out (hes good with animations and such not sure if he can make one from scratch but I'll ask)

Level 12
One Piece, eh. I stopped watching the anime at like, episode 120ish, and I also didn't read the manga much. Didn't like it too much, but it was ok. The anime and manga aside, the map looks great, custom models are well done and the terrain looks alright.

I'll wait for this map to finish, it looks promising and it is looking good so far.

- Infinite

Last edited:
Level 6
in total the map should near 3 mb after compression. I also have a modeler wh's reducing poly counts so the models take lass room and for future models for certain characters the same textures will be used. (I can get away with doing this to all of cp9)

Level 6
Love what you got so far. I like how your emphasizing on custom models. Anyone that has seen the show will agree, regular warcraft models just wouldnt fit.

I've only been able to find 3 one piece maps total and they used default models. I'd love to see how luffy turns out lol.

Keep up the good work.

How many skills do you plan on giving each character?

Level 6
I plan on giving 4 to each character.
Some heroes will have default skills and others will have extra skills available through their ultimates or different options for diversifying other non ulti skills.

Since thats probably confusing I'll give you examples.

Gecko Moria has a default skill
~ Shadows Obtained: "NUMBER"
A passive skill that Moria posesses from Level 1. Whenever Moria kills a unit he will take their shadow and store it for later use. This skill shows how many shadows are currently stored. When Moria is killed, half of his shadows will be released. Can have a maximum of 50 shadows.
Which will be used by his ultimate.

Another example is Naim's Mirage tempo.
Mirage Tempo
"An upgraded version of the "Mirage Tempo" used in the original Clima-Tact. Nami is still able to create mirages to distract opponents however with the Perfect Clima-Tact, she is able to do more. Using the "Cool Ball" located on the staff, created by "Cool Charge", she is able to cloak herself in blanket of air to make herself invisible until she performs a even more ungraded form of Mirage Tempo."

Coveres the area in the cloud ability making enemies within it miss a percentage of the time.
Enables use of "Mirage Tempo Fata Morgana".

CD:25/225/25/25
AoE:400/550/700
Mana Cost:100/115/125
Percent to miss:5/10/15/20
Duration:30/30/30/30
"Mirage Tempo Fata Morgana"

"An even more upgraded version of the Mirage Tempo technique that creates multiple images of Nami using refections and refractions within the air"

Additional mana cost:25/35/45/55
Number of Images:2/3/4/5
Mirror Images have the skill "mirrage which is just phaze shift with 0 cooldown and better animation"
Mirror Images have the same stats as Nami but do 0 damage and take 0 damage.

"Mirage Tempo Fata Morgana" is only available through the root skill Mirage tempo.

Usopp has that as well with his Dial ability.
Chopper is getting that with his rumble ball ability.
The list just keeps going on.

Level 6
Hi, When the map released? what time remaining?

There's still a TON of work to be done on items and triggers. I'm getting help from a few guys who worked on NvB so they have to balance the time they spend on my project and that project. With that said I'd rather not give a release date since at best it would be an uneducated guess...and that wouldn't be fair to the people who are looking forward to the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.