• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request for Origional models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Intro: Hello, i am new to this site and obviously have a request for my map I am creating.

Project: I am creating a map based on a story I created a few years back (also intend to create a single player campaign for my friends that comes after the multiplayer map) I have a very specific idea of what a couple of the characters look like and would like my models to match that as best as possible.

Request: at the time I have only 2 Model concepts worked out but both are for heroes for my map.

On a side note, I fully intend to donate a small amount of money ($10-$15US) to this site for each model made per my specifications <provided this is available on this site>[Edit: I found donation area] I realize as I am a new member it may be hard to believe this statement, but if that is so then challenge it. Make one of my models and if I dont pay up, do not make another.

Anyway here is a detailed description of my first Model request.

ZACDAN:
My first Hero is Zacdan. He is skilled with both a sword and Frost/Water spells. Zacdan Is your average build Male with green eyes, short dark brown hair and a long goatee. His equiptment or apparel include- a simple breastplate, plain black pants, a shoulder plate on his right shoulder black boots with a plate over the right boot, a black glove on the right hand and a blue cloak/robe that covers most of his back and wraps around on the left side with a sleeve on his left arm. The back of his cloak has a snowflake symbol as shown in the image.

As for zacdan's weapon, it is a plain looking sword except for the fact that the blade is made of Ice. If possible I would like the sword to have some sort of Frost or Snow like aura of some sort around it without making it hard to see that it is made of ice.

And for the animations, they can all be standard animations but I need both a sword attack and a casting animation. and I would like it if the casting one somehow looked as if he was casting from his Left hand.

Thank you for reading and any help given
-Jester

Here is a image to show you my idea, Keep in mind that I in no way shape or form claim to be any sort of visual artist.

Attachments

• Zacdan.jpg
    Zacdan.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Level 2
I understand that images will be much more helpful, however I do not have any at the time as these are completely origional characters. I am working on some as of right now, but I am in no way artistic when it comes to drawing things so they will be sketchy at best. I do think that even with my sketchy drawings and a text description I should be able to get my Idea accross to someone capable of making these Models.

Thanks again
-Jester

Level 2
I do not need the model to be completely origional as long as the final piece fits my idea so do it as you like let me know if you want to try for sure.

I have edited my first post to include a sketchy image. If you want a complete decsription please let me know and I will either add one here or PM you.

Last edited:
Level 2
The fact that Zacdan looks like Cloud (and I agree he kind of does) is completely unintentional. But that just means that my idea isn't as crazy as i thought it was. :thumbs_up:

here is, what I think, a likely easier project

GARNETTA: The only things I can say that the pic doesn't describe well are:
-I'd like her right hand to be on fire if that is possble
-Her hair should be red with a slight orange tint to it and her eyes are green
-As for her animations, they can all be standard animations but I would like her attack to look as if she is throwing something, and another casting animation of some sort.
-The Stone in her bracelet is a Garnets so I would like it to be a little darker and her necklace is a ruby so plain red is fine.
-She has no weapon.

Otherwise the rest I think can be taken from the picture.
(no credit to me for the image, not that it looks nice, but I didnt actually draw it, I just recolored an image of wonder woman.)

Attachments

• Garnetta.jpg
    Garnetta.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 174
Level 2
Is there anyone that can help then?

I am already working on a concept for my third and fourth characters and I dont even have anyone offering for the first character so I guess I will just hold off for a while.

-Jester

Level 12
Is there anyone that can help then?

I am already working on a concept for my third and fourth characters and I dont even have anyone offering for the first character so I guess I will just hold off for a while.

-Jester

thers only one thing i can say
1.dont double post unless its been over two days (the ''today'' or ''yesterday'' of ur last post doesnt show and write BUMP in it)

Level 2
Sorry for the last double post. I waited about 24 hours, I figured that was long enough. I guess I was wrong, I will remember the 48 hour rule from now on.

So is there anyone that can help me with this then?

-Jester

Level 13
HT's probably working on it right now. He did say wait a few days.

I think it may help if you donate half now to show you're completely serious about this then the other half when it's done.

Level 2
I have spoken with HT using pm's and I still don't have a deffinite answer, besides, I have up to 8 models I am going to need done. I could use the help of more than 1 person so that they can get done faster. My third concept is done, but I am going to hold off posting it until I can see if I am getting help or not.

And no offense, but I would rather wait until I feel like this site has done me a favor b4 donating but I suppose I could make a $5 donation.

-Jester

[Edit] Donation Sent

-Jester

Level 2
Bump!

Could still use some help with either of these models.

Again sorry for the double post but I do believe I followed the rules this time.

If you would like to make one of these models for me than please post so here or PM me, or both.

Thank You
-Jester

Status
Not open for further replies.