• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Model Request] War of the Four Horsemen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya peps.

Im going to need a couple of models for my campaign.

This request is for a model of War. One of the four horsemen of the apocalypse.

What I need is a model which look pretty much like the one on the picture. Bulky and brute with heavy armor.
He is going to use a two-handed sword, but the model should be weaponless.
Animations needed:
Attack 1 - A horizontal swing from right to left, using both hands on the sword.
Attack 2 - A horizontal swing from left to right, using both hands to get the sword in position for a swing, and then only right hand for the actual swing.
Attack slam - The model jumps while wielding the sword with both hands over his head parallel with his back. Then slaming the sword in the ground before him.
Spell slam - A slam with the left (big) hand to the targets face.
Spell throw - An uppercut from the right side of the model to the targets face, using both hands.

Remember the animations must go hand in hand with a two-handed sword.

I guess this is a pretty big request, and I understand if no one will take it up.
But it would be incredible if one of you did it :)

Attachments

• darksiders-wrath-of-war-11324-wp.jpg
    darksiders-wrath-of-war-11324-wp.jpg
    533.6 KB · Views: 10,281
Status
Not open for further replies.