• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wasteland/Fallout/Post-nuclear resources Dump Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Dear hive members,

I'm not submitting a "make me this or that" request per se (although I would be grateful if someone did create a themed model/texture), but merely asking if you happen to have any
collections
of themed resources that you'd share with me (being credited for that, ofc).

I'm still working on a rather beefy Fallout project:

Although I can edit models, textures, etc, I'm no professional designer and lack any artistic sense (colorblindness doesn't help either). So, whenever needed, I edit the resources.

So far I've checked almost every single fallout-ish resource here on hive, wc3search, and xgm, as well as other sites.
I've googled some older topics/posts (going back to 2008-2010 and so on), most similar projects died before completion.

So I kindly ask you, if you happen to know where to get more or less fitting resources.
Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
Level 8
Have you tried this site?
Морское судно Драккар скачать - Модели для Warcraft 3 III ( разные )
Use Google's Page Translate to understand what you're doing.
Thank you <3. I knew I could count on you! I'll check the site now.
LOL, the legacy lives on (a resource created together (in consecutive order) by Tarrasque, me, Sxar and Peacegetter):
Салли Вайтмен скачать - Модели Героев

Update: it's a rather useful site:
Выходец из убежища 42 скачать - Современные модели
A vault dweller model/texture from the get-go!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.