• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Icons/Models/Skins Resources Lost & Found

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
As many of you know, we had sort of a falling out among many of our top modelers/skinners/icon makers and Ralle and friends a few months ago that resulted in many beloved resources being taken down by their creators.

I personally have a rather large folder full of resources from the Hive and elsewhere, including quite a few that are no longer here.

While I'm glad I was able to save a handful of these wonderful creations, sadly there are many I still need/want for projects I am working on, and I'm sure other share my plight.

Hencforth I've created this thread, where people can request resources that where here once, to see if anyone could find it and in some manner post them for us all to use again.

I'm not sure what Ralle's stance on doing this is, needless to say I won't do this if its not kosher with him or Hive Workshop Policy.

As far as whether or not the original creators are okay with this, I can't say they really have say, once they took down their resources they forfeited all say in what we do with them, since they have more or less "ceased to exist" and have nothing to do with the Hive anymore.

Sorry if I come off a little "jagged" saying that, but its truth, harsh as it may be.

Below this line are all pending/found resources.

Nuke Aura of Pwn & Matching Icon - General Frank - Model/Icon - Requester: Jake Command Wolf - Pending

Status
Not open for further replies.