• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sunken City v2.5.0

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
full

full

Powered by Bribe's Damage Engine
[Hosted Project Page | Forum]

INFORMATION

CHANGELOG

FEATURES

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER

HEROES

CREDITS

INFORMATION
Sunken City is a Dungeon Crawler map with RPG elements. The Player controls a hero and has to over come numerous puzzles, traps, quests, enemies and different bosses to reach the end. The game contains multiple different features that allow for advanced hero customization.

Recommended Players: Soloing is possible, but for better experience play with 2 or 3 players.
Gameplay Time: Between 3 and 6 hours depending on number of players and difficulty.
Amount of Heroes: 21
Maximum Level: 18

EasyNormalHardHellInsane
Enemy Handicap
100%
120%
150%
185%
230%
Enemy Bonus Damage
0%
30%
80%
130%
170%
Enemy Bonus Armor
Enemy Bonus Attack Speed
0%
15%
25%
35%
40%

EasyNormalHardHellInsane
Bonus Gold per Kill
Bonus XP
0%
0%
1%
3%
5%
Bonus Drop Chances
0%
10%
15%
20%
30%
Starting Gold

CHANGELOG

186388-albums6607-picture72240.png
Version 2.5.0. [08.03.2024]
Come and play with us in our Discord server! Join here.

General Changes
  • Tooltip fixes.
  • Minor terrain changes.
  • Mastery and Potency values now additionally update periodically during combat in addition to the on-spellcast update.
  • Reset Talents now correctly has a cooldown of 60 seconds instead of 100.
  • The <-stats> command has been removed as stacking info is now available through the UI elements.
  • Base cooldown of abilities in tooltips is now displayed past the decimal point.
  • Fixed a bug where Hunter and Tidewarrior could not be chosen through random hero selection.
  • Fixed a bug where Hero Status Bars, DPS Meter and Hero Custom Resource UI elements were not working.
  • Fixed a bug where flat damage reduction effects could completely negate some of the damage dealt by Nightmares.
  • Fixed a bug where music would stop playing after loading the game.
  • Fixed the Loading Screen to no longer have its text covered by the Loading Bar, which was moved in a recent Warcraft 3 patch.

Classes
full
Death Knight
  • Fixed a bug where the Breath of Sindragosa Talent could also damage allies.
  • Fixed a bug where the Decomposition Talent was increasing the damage of Plaguebearer's effect by more than intended.
full
Hunter
  • Fixed a bug where Grylls gained 10% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Huffer gained 5% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Spike gained 30% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
full
Necromancer
  • Fixed a bug where the Life from Death Talent had incorrect chance for Skeletal minions to drop Blood Globes.
full
Paladin
  • Fixed a bug where Ardent Defender's increased Healing taken was not working properly.
full
Priest
  • Fixed a bug where Void Rift could move Demon Portals.
full
Tidewarrior
  • Fixed a bug where Tidal Strike would not gain increased damage while above 25% Critical Strike chance.
  • Fixed a bug where Tidal Strike's visual effect would occasionally appear on the wrong target.
  • Fixed a bug where the Myrmidon effect of Tail Slam could increase non-attack damage.
  • Fixed a bug where the Storm Trident Talent was not working.
full
Tinker
  • Inventor's Demolitions effect can now heal the Tinker while below 40% health up from 35%.
  • Fixed a bug where the Critical Strike provided by the Target Locking Talent was not working.
  • Fixed a bug where the Ion Grenade Talent was not doubling the mana scaling it adds when Throw Betty is Upgraded.
  • Fixed a bug where Upgraded Throw Betty would never stun.
full
Windmaster
  • Now has the correct Attribute Bonus ability.
full
Witch Doctor
  • Fixed a bug where the Spiritual Touch Talent's effect for Ancient Ward did not apply on Heroes.

Items
186388-albums6307-picture71865.jpg
Items

• Skyfeather Crown will now only allow spellcasts to empower the attacks of the Spirit of Aviana if the Spirit is already summoned.
  • Spellbreaker Shield should no longer appear under the Mana Regeneration shop Category.
  • Fixed a bug where Forbidden Seal would occasionally grant more Talent Slots than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Saberclaws was not working.
  • Fixed a bug where Chemical Armor was granting more Health Regeneration (Stat) than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Staff of Idrassil would also apply its buff on summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Eye of Discord's AoE effect would not trigger for attacks against non-hero units.
  • Fixed a bug where Sanguine Gaze was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Spiked Chains was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Topaz Amulet was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Embrace of the Hawk's Equip effect was not working.

Archives

FEATURES
  • Diverse Heroes: The 21 heroes in Sunken City possess different custom skills which are well presented in detailed tooltips.
  • Backpack System: In case your inventory is full, you are given a backpack with additional 6 slots where you can carry quest items or unused items for selling.
  • Stat System: Each level you are given the possibility to access the Skill Poitns Menu and gain access to secondary stats (non-Strength, Agility, Intelligence).
  • Item Interaction Systems: Sunken City gives the option to Disenchant items for stats or to Reforge unused lesser items to create better ones.
  • Chest System: There are many Chests scattered around the Sunken City. Opening them rewards you with a random item!
  • Quests: Embark quests that give you side objectives throughout the game!
  • Challenges: Complete difficult optional challenges for additional rewards.
  • Shop System: A simple and intuitive shop system makes it easier for players to navigate and purchase some of the many Sunken City shop items.
  • Rolling: Sunken City allows you to roll for items that suit everyone. Therefore you can avoid stealing.
  • Damage and Armor: Sunken City's gameplay is based around damaging the best target. By mouse-overing your damage and armor you will easiliy understand what's your best target!
  • Gold System: Players in Sunken City share the Gold gained by killing creeps!
  • Randomized Items: Each creature you kill has a chance of dropping one of the hundreds of items, contained in a scripted loot-table. In addition bosses have multiple drops, which add to the replayability.
  • Glyph System: A system that allows your hero to pick a combination of various Glyphs which add passive effects to your hero.
  • Talent System: Each hero has unique set of Talents that can amplify, modify, add or replace the existing hero abilities.

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER

HEROES

Intelligence HeroesStrength HeroesAgility Heroes

Shaman [1]
Druid [2]
Priest [3]
Mage [4]
Necromancer [5]
Warlock [6]
Witch Doctor [7]
Warrior [1]
Paladin [2]
Death Knight [3]
Monk [4]
Tidewarrior [5]
Dragon Sentinel [6]
Tinker [7]
Rogue [1]
Hunter [2]
Feral Druid [3]
Windmaster [4]
Berserker [5]
Demon Hunter [6]
Siren [7]

CREDITS

I would like to thank the following people:
Note:
There are many more resources that I used, but I can't find their creators. If you see your resource used in my map, please tell me and I will add you here.

Contents

Sunken City v2.5.0 (Map)

Reviews
Moderator: -Kobas- Contact: Visitor Message / Private Message! Date: 24-Dec-13 (14:27:40)Personal Comment:One of the most polished maps, of its type, that I had a chance to play. Beautiful terrain, nice story, well customized heroes and enemies...
Level 2
Ok, but I've used these spells over doors/walls without any issues for a long time. Are you sure you are explaining it correctly?
My english is broken, i know, but i explain it correctly.
It happens only with dashes, when i jump on enemy, who are close to walls/doors.

Level 2
I remember this happening a while ago to me spas on a much older version. It's do to your uh...anti cheat? measures, I suppose you could call it. When you try to use abilities into fog it would kill you/your pet if you summoned it, to stop people from skipping over doors like the one at the start of the game that leads to the area where you complete Atiesh/Sulf. Perhaps that's what's happening to him?

To be perfectly honest, I encountered it while using ISeeDeadPeople when I was messing around with the map on Single Player while waiting for my friends to come on.

Level 2
I remember this happening a while ago to me spas on a much older version. It's do to your uh...anti cheat? measures, I suppose you could call it. When you try to use abilities into fog it would kill you/your pet if you summoned it, to stop people from skipping over doors like the one at the start of the game that leads to the area where you complete Atiesh/Sulf. Perhaps that's what's happening to him?

To be perfectly honest, I encountered it while using ISeeDeadPeople when I was messing around with the map on Single Player while waiting for my friends to come on.

Actually, i know that system, but it display notification.
I ve seen no notification.
One more problem of that thing: i lost glyphs and it bonuses after that. R.I.P.:vw_death:

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23

Actually, i know that system, but it display notification.
I ve seen no notification.
One more problem of that thing: i lost glyphs and it bonuses after that. R.I.P.:vw_death:

Ok, so it obviously isn't happening next to any door, it must be happening near a specific place. And I'll need you to be extra specific about it because I won't be able to locate the issue if all I got is "I die when I cast these spells near a wall", because that's incomplete information. There are tons of walls and doors, but you aren't always duying near them, right? The best way would be a video or a screenshot of the exact place where it is happening.

Level 2
Ok, so it obviously isn't happening next to any door, it must be happening near a specific place. And I'll need you to be extra specific about it because I won't be able to locate the issue if all I got is "I die when I cast these spells near a wall", because that's incomplete information. There are tons of walls and doors, but you aren't always duying near them, right? The best way would be a video or a screenshot of the exact place where it is happening.

I wanted to send you replay, but i play in single player with save/load.
Places, that i remember:
-1st https://pp.vk.me/c629119/v629119782/31e2/IhWDlBQDrvg.jpg
I have used T ability by Warlord into Inferno, who stay in front of left side of arch, and instadie.
-2nd https://pp.vk.me/c629119/v629119782/31d9/shbG7BXjeEk.jpg
I was fighting with Skeletal Warlord, who staying in front of left side of gates(extremely close to them), I used T ability by Rogue, travel behind his back into the gates, and die with losing glyphs. 5 times i die with Backpack in the moment of revive, and 6th time i revive as usual.
https://pp.vk.me/c629119/v629119782/31a5/7MGWrzZavGc.jpg
That is details, that i remember, hope it is more informative.

Level 2
I wanted to send you replay, but i play in single player with save/load.
Places, that i remember:
-1st https://pp.vk.me/c629119/v629119782/31e2/IhWDlBQDrvg.jpg
I have used T ability by Warlord into Inferno, who stay in front of left side of arch, and instadie.
-2nd https://pp.vk.me/c629119/v629119782/31d9/shbG7BXjeEk.jpg
I was fighting with Skeletal Warlord, who staying in front of left side of gates(extremely close to them), I used T ability by Rogue, travel behind his back into the gates, and die with losing glyphs. 5 times i die with Backpack in the moment of revive, and 6th time i revive as usual.
https://pp.vk.me/c629119/v629119782/31a5/7MGWrzZavGc.jpg
That is details, that i remember, hope it is more informative.

When u die, is there any trap-like sound, 'cause I too have encoutered such an issue like this before, can't remember exactly but I'm sure that I know all the trap places in the map. This happened when I step in the Master Chamber left room to get the artifact item with the jungle stalker just behind, that trap-like sounded and I just die, for many time every 7s. So I think there is (r) problems with the backpack, it always lvl 1 so u can revive after 7s. Maybe Spas make the hero die if the backpack die.

Level 2
Hey spas. After playing the map a few more times, I honestly think you should remove (Or heavily modify)the Mask of the Voodoo god.

In the hands of some classes it's downright ridiculous. Our Goblin Sapper was able to spawn 20+ of them instantly at the start of every fight which actually causes the game to hang up.

Just an opinion.

Last edited:
Level 1
Hey! Your map is nice, but well, I can't play it alone ;(

I know there's Garena gruop, but from what I heard, I don't wanna install it. So, is anyone from Battle/net or Eurobattle.net playing it? Thanks.

Last edited:

SpasMaster

Level 23
hey Spas
on v2.0.5
The game crashes very early in the game everytime

I tested the map a lot of times before releasing it and didn't have that issue. People in my Garena group also don't seem to have that issue aswell. Are you playing alone? What type of crash is it? Does it give error? If yes, you can send me the crashlog.

Winimasker

W

Winimasker

:O Nice Sunken City. :)

I played it in 2012.

It is kept in updating! (it is like game's maintenance :O Nice!) I will try it out again! :)

Level 2
Great update spas. Heroic mode and the challenges are fun, and I love that heroic punishes spamming tons of pets which always feels like a super cheap strategy.

Looking forward to the next update with more heroes, hoping the healer might play like the old Banshee character did. She was always my favorite.

Level 1
Review

I played through this with a single friend (2 player) last week. It was a good long play (about 7 hours on the easiest), and we plan to play through again on a much harder setting. Only a few points - We played the first half of the game several times, and each of them we found ourselves having to exploit certain mechanics to proceed any further.

The first place we got completely stuck at every time, without fail, was at the 3 towers that shoot slow moving missiles. You have to walk behind them with the moon key to destroy them, but after that, we couldn't proceed, so had to glitch through the door.

The second place we got stuck at every time was on the beach at the Western side of the map, where the Guardian Key is (which is not quest related). We had to glitch through the door there to proceed downwards.

All up, it was a really, really great experience. I have a more pieces of advice also:

1) The ESC menu stats based around tanking are not fair. 25hp is far, far worse than 1 armour, and the HP regen is even worse. Maybe if it was HP regen based on total HP, or damage-block, it would be better?

2) About 2/3 of the way through the game, we found ourselves with the perfect item builds, and spent all our money on stats for the remainder of the game. Maybe have another way to spend gold? (gambling, really expensive items, upgradeable items (buy recipe again), etc)

3) The Glyph of Glass Cannon wording is confusing. Consider rephrasing to "Increases damage dealt by 15%, but increases damage taken by 10%. Affects both hero and summons."

4) Garena doesn't support LAN any more. Perhaps consider trying out Evolve (https://www.evolvehq.com/client). It's a LAN-over-Internet program that supports groups, friends, IM, voice-chat, recording, streaming, and more. Very easy to set up.

SpasMaster

Level 23
I played through this with a single friend (2 player) last week. It was a good long play (about 7 hours on the easiest), and we plan to play through again on a much harder setting. Only a few points - We played the first half of the game several times, and each of them we found ourselves having to exploit certain mechanics to proceed any further.

The first place we got completely stuck at every time, without fail, was at the 3 towers that shoot slow moving missiles. You have to walk behind them with the moon key to destroy them, but after that, we couldn't proceed, so had to glitch through the door.

The second place we got stuck at every time was on the beach at the Western side of the map, where the Guardian Key is (which is not quest related). We had to glitch through the door there to proceed downwards.
I find it unfortunate that you couldn't manage to get past those puzzles. Could you elaborate a bit more on how exactly you "glitched" your way through?
The ESC menu stats based around tanking are not fair. 25hp is far, far worse than 1 armour, and the HP regen is even worse. Maybe if it was HP regen based on total HP, or damage-block, it would be better?
Keep in mind that certain hero abilities scale with health, which makes the health stat more useful. There are also items that (for example) regenerate health based on % of max health. In contrast - nothing in the game scales with armor which by the way is affected by diminishing returns. (The more you have of it, the less powerful each point gets). About health regen - let me give you an example with the Berserker hero. One of his abilities boosts his agility in exchange of damaging him every time he attacks. In this particular case, Health Regeneration is a much, much more useful stat than Armor which wouldn't help him at all. I'll take your suggestions in consideration though.
The Glyph of Glass Cannon wording is confusing. Consider rephrasing to "Increases damage dealt by 15%, but increases damage taken by 10%. Affects both hero and summons."
But if I rephrase it like that, it wouldn't be correct. The wording is intentional. Glass Cannon makes your hero loose health equal to 10% of damage taken. It does not increase damage taken (at least not directly). Why does that matter you'll ask? Let's imagine you have an item that reflects 10% of any damage you take, alright? If Glass Cannon was increasing damage taken by your hero, this would mean he will also reflect more, correct? But that isn't the case. I realize the wording may sound a bit confusing, but I must be precise when it comes to these details.
Garena doesn't support LAN any more. Perhaps consider trying out Evolve (https://www.evolvehq.com/client). It's a LAN-over-Internet program that supports groups, friends, IM, voice-chat, recording, streaming, and more. Very easy to set up.
Garena does not support LAN for certain countries only. Based on my experience, about 20% of the people I encounter in my group, don't have the LAN option. But not everyone. Not at all. I'll take a look at the software you suggested tho, thanks![/QUOTE]

Thanks for your comment! :)

Level 2
1) The ESC menu stats based around tanking are not fair. 25hp is far, far worse than 1 armour, and the HP regen is even worse. Maybe if it was HP regen based on total HP, or damage-block, it would be better?

There are some tanks that scale really well with HP like the Death Knight and some strong items that work off of your HP. Armor however is less valuable on the higher difficulties when the really tough enemies have Chaos Damage.

Have to agree on the HP regen though, I've never found a use for it.

Level 2
On my crash report earlier

I tested the map a lot of times before releasing it and didn't have that issue. People in my Garena group also don't seem to have that issue aswell. Are you playing alone? What type of crash is it? Does it give error? If yes, you can send me the crashlog.

I played the map again at almost every difficulty and modes and the crash never occurred again. maybe it's just one of those isolated cases I've experience with playing the map. Maybe my pc is to blame. the error report always say "not enough memory" or something. (I forgot)

sorry 'bout that report.
I really love your map.

Level 3
I still don't like how you nerfed or removed most of the permanent stat gain items in this map. I thought the items were a good tradeoff, less up front item strength for a sustained gain over time. Now it's much more boring item-wise choosing between X flat damage or stats and Y item with a useful active/passive.

The map is still quite fun but why not just make the items expensive or something? Some of us like to see our characters grow over time like that. Same reason I pick the gold generation items too, if only we had more than 6 inventory slots to use all these.

Level 2
Just finished Heroic Mode on Hell and it was a lot of fun. But I think you should reconsider the 'Heal on Cast' ability that Heroic Mode gives the enemies. It turns big bosses (ESPECIALLY the Final Boss Kergaloth) into long, boring damage sponges. Perhaps give it a cooldown or not make it AoE?

I can't imagine how long it would take to kill him on Insane!

Also the Glyph of Demon Hunting from one of the challenges just doesn't work. Doesn't go into the glyph book. The Ragnaros Glyph works great, though.

Level 4
sorry for my english, and please somebody solve this problem for me.

After i finishied the 3 tower thing, the tower that shot 3 slow missile thing.
I unlock the circle of power and destroyed the tower.

And now i don't know after that, im realy stuck here. I rambo to 10++ minimum level corridor, still not get any how to continue this map.

Conclusion im really stuck after 3 tower thing.
Somebody help me? what should i do next?

BTW THIS MAP IS REALLY FUN HHEHE

Level 2
I'm having a hard time with the moonstone to get past the gate on the western side of the map.
The first playthrough I get it.
But at the second and third I don't get it
how to find it?

Level 4
just tried heroic on insane with two friends playing sapper, shaman and warlord.

I really enjoyed it alot, the start was the best part but as the game progresses it becomes to easy, warlord is imbalanced when you combine his passive healing with the glyph that reduces damage when below 20%, and the item that heals him a certain procent when being hit.

I stopped healing him because he didn't need it with the item that has a chance to reset his hp.
I think you need to change how heroes scale cause right now most of the time you scale away from the content if you gear the right way with certain heroes.

Level 1
Bugs in 2.0.5:
- The achievement of the final boss in 4+ level is bugged. I killed the boss without step on the fire traps, it show achievement completed, but the quest is not updated. Then I step on a trap, it show achievement failed, but again, the quest is not updated.
- The achievement of the golem is bugged, I killed the golem without using any temple golem, but it's still failed

I feel like the item rewards for the challenge is not balanced. Those items are not good enough as the game progress. Maybe I usually play alone or with one 1 friend so both of us had nice items already.

Level 1
Armor however is less valuable on the higher difficulties when the really tough enemies have Chaos Damage.

Chaos damage is still reduced by armour value. It just isn't reduced by armour type.

----------------------------------------------------------------

To further my point about hp vs armour, I'll make one last post, and assert this statement with the fact that I've been incredibly interested in the relations between armour, hitpoints, effective hp, and the mechanics and math behind taking damage for several years. I've looked into it in detail for wc3, dota, hon, and am well versed with formulas for both positive and negative armour, graphs for effective hp, and the optimal relationship between armour and hp. tl;dr - I love game mechanics, and know my stuff.

25hp on top of a few thousand hp is not a big difference (sometimes only a 1% bonus). It is loosely the same as gaining a single strength. Additionally, that 25 hp is a flat bonus that does not benefit from regeneration/healing (save very few specific items and abilities).

Armour offers a multiplicative bonus for all of the hp you already have. 1 armour on a hero with 800hp isn't great, but I had a friend stack 4500hp+ in a game. Taking even 3% less damage is HUGE when you've got 4000 hp. If you count the lifesteal, heals and regen that occur as the hero fights, it's as if they have several thousand hp.

If you heal a hero with 0 armour (full damage) for 500 hp, then they'll have 500 hp more.

If you heal a hero with 5 armour (say, 25% less damage) for 500 hp, they'll have 667 hp more.

Additionally, only the armour value (damage reducton %) scales diminishingly. Armour's relation to your health pool is actually linear, and scales without diminishing. Technically, it will scale more, as you continue to gain health indefinitely through strength, but cannot continue to gain much armour (1 point per 10 agi).

SpasMaster

Level 23
@CORROS1VE, according to your statements, to get that efficiency from Armor, you need HP in the first place, which makes HP a requirement for Armor to be useful, thus making HP better than armor until a specific point in the game where the roles switch.

Level 1
A bug in the latest version (2.0.6): how to kill clones of Azune without putting hands. In order to easily get the achievement "Mind trick", hit Azune and depart. Wait for the duration of your illusion will be end. Loss of illusion will be counted for the death, but player has not made any impact. Repeat twice.

P.S.
Sorry for my bad English skill

SpasMaster

Level 23
When we can expect these new heroes?

I am not sure myself. I have their concepts and abilities already designed. However I currently don't have the space for them, so I will have to free some first. I also have limited free time these few months. It will happen and will most likely be around 2.1.0. But that's not a promise. :)

Level 1
In the latest version (2.0.6), sometimes the anti-cheat triggers randomly. The message "I am your daddy" shows up and the game ends. This happens on both single player and 2-player modes, and seemingly occurs more frequently as the hero's level increases, making it impossible to finish the map.
In both single player and 2-player modes I always pick the Shaman, could it be some kind of bug with the hero?

Level 1
How can i find feric's key? I am stucked at one place for 5 hours and i don't know where to go. I have bought a lot of exp scrolls to proceed to level 10+ area, but door close to guardians key wont open. What should i do? I play this map every day for a week, but can't go anymore further. Maybe there is some walkthrough?

SpasMaster

Level 23
How can i find feric's key? I am stucked at one place for 5 hours and i don't know where to go. I have bought a lot of exp scrolls to proceed to level 10+ area, but door close to guardians key wont open. What should i do? I play this map every day for a week, but can't go anymore further. Maybe there is some walkthrough?

You don't need Feric's Key to open the door you are stuck at. You need the Moonstone which is hidden within the Treasure Room corridors. Once you find it, use it at the 5 glowing stones with runes to open the door.

Level 1
You don't need Feric's Key to open the door you are stuck at. You need the Moonstone which is hidden within the Treasure Room corridors. Once you find it, use it at the 5 glowing stones with runes to open the door.

oooh! thank you very much!!! :ogre_love:

Level 12
Hi, I played your map about a year ago and loved it. I beat it with a friend and we had a great time. I decided to show your map to another group a friends who play warcraft, and i'm impressed at the changes you have made. So many new features and new areas, it's amazing how you made an already awesome game even better! Although this time around, the puzzles seem more difficult! I was wondering if you could help my friends and I who have hit a roadblock. We cleared the area with the large Naga Siren serrounded by Moon Runes and there seems a gate we are not able to open. We have spent several hours looking at solutions but found nothing. Usually when you walk infront of a closed gate a HINT appears, but this ones doesn't have one. Please help us.

SpasMaster

Level 23
Hi, I played your map about a year ago and loved it. I beat it with a friend and we had a great time. I decided to show your map to another group a friends who play warcraft, and i'm impressed at the changes you have made. So many new features and new areas, it's amazing how you made an already awesome game even better! Although this time around, the puzzles seem more difficult! I was wondering if you could help my friends and I who have hit a roadblock. We cleared the area with the large Naga Siren serrounded by Moon Runes and there seems a gate we are not able to open. We have spent several hours looking at solutions but found nothing. Usually when you walk infront of a closed gate a HINT appears, but this ones doesn't have one. Please help us.

To open the door you are stuck at, you need to find the Moonstone. It's well hidden somewhere within the Treasure Room corridors. Once you find it, use it to activate the rune stones in the correct order and the door will open.