• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sunken City v2.5.0

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
full

full

Powered by Bribe's Damage Engine
[Hosted Project Page | Forum]

INFORMATION

CHANGELOG

FEATURES

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER

HEROES

CREDITS

INFORMATION
Sunken City is a Dungeon Crawler map with RPG elements. The Player controls a hero and has to over come numerous puzzles, traps, quests, enemies and different bosses to reach the end. The game contains multiple different features that allow for advanced hero customization.

Recommended Players: Soloing is possible, but for better experience play with 2 or 3 players.
Gameplay Time: Between 3 and 6 hours depending on number of players and difficulty.
Amount of Heroes: 21
Maximum Level: 18

EasyNormalHardHellInsane
Enemy Handicap
100%
120%
150%
185%
230%
Enemy Bonus Damage
0%
30%
80%
130%
170%
Enemy Bonus Armor
Enemy Bonus Attack Speed
0%
15%
25%
35%
40%

EasyNormalHardHellInsane
Bonus Gold per Kill
Bonus XP
0%
0%
1%
3%
5%
Bonus Drop Chances
0%
10%
15%
20%
30%
Starting Gold

CHANGELOG

186388-albums6607-picture72240.png
Version 2.5.0. [08.03.2024]
Come and play with us in our Discord server! Join here.

General Changes
  • Tooltip fixes.
  • Minor terrain changes.
  • Mastery and Potency values now additionally update periodically during combat in addition to the on-spellcast update.
  • Reset Talents now correctly has a cooldown of 60 seconds instead of 100.
  • The <-stats> command has been removed as stacking info is now available through the UI elements.
  • Base cooldown of abilities in tooltips is now displayed past the decimal point.
  • Fixed a bug where Hunter and Tidewarrior could not be chosen through random hero selection.
  • Fixed a bug where Hero Status Bars, DPS Meter and Hero Custom Resource UI elements were not working.
  • Fixed a bug where flat damage reduction effects could completely negate some of the damage dealt by Nightmares.
  • Fixed a bug where music would stop playing after loading the game.
  • Fixed the Loading Screen to no longer have its text covered by the Loading Bar, which was moved in a recent Warcraft 3 patch.

Classes
full
Death Knight
  • Fixed a bug where the Breath of Sindragosa Talent could also damage allies.
  • Fixed a bug where the Decomposition Talent was increasing the damage of Plaguebearer's effect by more than intended.
full
Hunter
  • Fixed a bug where Grylls gained 10% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Huffer gained 5% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Spike gained 30% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
full
Necromancer
  • Fixed a bug where the Life from Death Talent had incorrect chance for Skeletal minions to drop Blood Globes.
full
Paladin
  • Fixed a bug where Ardent Defender's increased Healing taken was not working properly.
full
Priest
  • Fixed a bug where Void Rift could move Demon Portals.
full
Tidewarrior
  • Fixed a bug where Tidal Strike would not gain increased damage while above 25% Critical Strike chance.
  • Fixed a bug where Tidal Strike's visual effect would occasionally appear on the wrong target.
  • Fixed a bug where the Myrmidon effect of Tail Slam could increase non-attack damage.
  • Fixed a bug where the Storm Trident Talent was not working.
full
Tinker
  • Inventor's Demolitions effect can now heal the Tinker while below 40% health up from 35%.
  • Fixed a bug where the Critical Strike provided by the Target Locking Talent was not working.
  • Fixed a bug where the Ion Grenade Talent was not doubling the mana scaling it adds when Throw Betty is Upgraded.
  • Fixed a bug where Upgraded Throw Betty would never stun.
full
Windmaster
  • Now has the correct Attribute Bonus ability.
full
Witch Doctor
  • Fixed a bug where the Spiritual Touch Talent's effect for Ancient Ward did not apply on Heroes.

Items
186388-albums6307-picture71865.jpg
Items

• Skyfeather Crown will now only allow spellcasts to empower the attacks of the Spirit of Aviana if the Spirit is already summoned.
  • Spellbreaker Shield should no longer appear under the Mana Regeneration shop Category.
  • Fixed a bug where Forbidden Seal would occasionally grant more Talent Slots than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Saberclaws was not working.
  • Fixed a bug where Chemical Armor was granting more Health Regeneration (Stat) than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Staff of Idrassil would also apply its buff on summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Eye of Discord's AoE effect would not trigger for attacks against non-hero units.
  • Fixed a bug where Sanguine Gaze was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Spiked Chains was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Topaz Amulet was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Embrace of the Hawk's Equip effect was not working.

Archives

FEATURES
  • Diverse Heroes: The 21 heroes in Sunken City possess different custom skills which are well presented in detailed tooltips.
  • Backpack System: In case your inventory is full, you are given a backpack with additional 6 slots where you can carry quest items or unused items for selling.
  • Stat System: Each level you are given the possibility to access the Skill Poitns Menu and gain access to secondary stats (non-Strength, Agility, Intelligence).
  • Item Interaction Systems: Sunken City gives the option to Disenchant items for stats or to Reforge unused lesser items to create better ones.
  • Chest System: There are many Chests scattered around the Sunken City. Opening them rewards you with a random item!
  • Quests: Embark quests that give you side objectives throughout the game!
  • Challenges: Complete difficult optional challenges for additional rewards.
  • Shop System: A simple and intuitive shop system makes it easier for players to navigate and purchase some of the many Sunken City shop items.
  • Rolling: Sunken City allows you to roll for items that suit everyone. Therefore you can avoid stealing.
  • Damage and Armor: Sunken City's gameplay is based around damaging the best target. By mouse-overing your damage and armor you will easiliy understand what's your best target!
  • Gold System: Players in Sunken City share the Gold gained by killing creeps!
  • Randomized Items: Each creature you kill has a chance of dropping one of the hundreds of items, contained in a scripted loot-table. In addition bosses have multiple drops, which add to the replayability.
  • Glyph System: A system that allows your hero to pick a combination of various Glyphs which add passive effects to your hero.
  • Talent System: Each hero has unique set of Talents that can amplify, modify, add or replace the existing hero abilities.

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER

HEROES

Intelligence HeroesStrength HeroesAgility Heroes

Shaman [1]
Druid [2]
Priest [3]
Mage [4]
Necromancer [5]
Warlock [6]
Witch Doctor [7]
Warrior [1]
Paladin [2]
Death Knight [3]
Monk [4]
Tidewarrior [5]
Dragon Sentinel [6]
Tinker [7]
Rogue [1]
Hunter [2]
Feral Druid [3]
Windmaster [4]
Berserker [5]
Demon Hunter [6]
Siren [7]

CREDITS

I would like to thank the following people:
Note:
There are many more resources that I used, but I can't find their creators. If you see your resource used in my map, please tell me and I will add you here.

Contents

Sunken City v2.5.0 (Map)

Reviews
Moderator: -Kobas- Contact: Visitor Message / Private Message! Date: 24-Dec-13 (14:27:40)Personal Comment:One of the most polished maps, of its type, that I had a chance to play. Beautiful terrain, nice story, well customized heroes and enemies...
Level 2
Hi TxH. first of all, skill "blizzard" dont return mana when the enemy is frozen. Its double the chance that you take return mana when you hit the frozen enemy, how can you confuse when the tooltip of skill has said so clearly?.
About "frozen crystal" skill, i think dont need to make it return mana x2 or x3 now, if that happens it will so imba. just need a little up from 3/5/7/9 to 4/6/8/10. All you need is just increase your attack speed and the item what ever its name increase your attack speed by 40% and 10 damg that usually drop from hydra will take care all of thing you need. at lvl 10 i spam blizzard and deepfreeze continuous and my mana never drop below 200 (i have about 900 mana)
And i dont think that its impossible to play 2 palyer in hard? i play with my friend, we have two player and still finish insane mode in 4-5 hours and even lesser when i play some hero have summon skill like warlock or necromancer.
If you feel so hard to play you should buy 2 bear in shop-1 tank and 1 healer and buy some potions that last 10 minutes that increase damg, lifesteal and armor...

First skill is Frost Bolt, follow the order men. and the help said that return aprox
the 30% of mana that use this skill if the enemy is frozen and don't do this.
The second skill Frozen Crystal i don't think that like a tank you need lost a slot to a skill will can be useful.
If you think so you are a bad tank in your team men and the item that you mentioned is very rare to drop.
You will have a AMAZING lucky to the frozzen happen 9/10 times and the effect happen.
Additional i play today upgrading the frozen crytal and with the item behanior (i don't remember the exact name)
that give 20% of atkspeed and i haven't mana after two comboskills of frozen bolt and blizzard.....
Other tanks have infinite skills if compare with Revenant.

And if be truth that you finish the map in 4-5hours be 2 players in insane, post a image and
$M will have more work to do because this can't happen in his idea of map.

Last edited:
Level 1
the first skill i still see that mana can return normal, you should check again for sure.
And i dont understand what you said about 30% of mana that use by skill? its have 30% return mana by 3/5/7/9 when attack frozen enemy, not return 30% mana have used by skill. The item provide 40% as not that rare, you may try in hell or insane mode next time, i can get it 3/5 time i play.
when play Revenant i purchase Thor mail, Vjolndir, shield of death, a shied that reduce damg taken by 11, rage plate. the glyph i take mana shield, damgpening and spike armor. esc point i put all in armor and i see that i can tank anything, i dont think that i am a bad tank, you may contact me as garena nick :Master_0f_War to see how i tank.
p/s: about the image, pls wait few day or few week cause we are in middle of an important exam

Last edited:
Level 2
From what I can tell the save system does not save progression.(can't check it out yet)Here's what you could do to make it work:

Instead of saving each hero you save the whole party.

-Only player one can save.
-Each -load will put you to the last checkpoint without the possibility of going back.

I don't know if it's possible but I would really like to see this. I know the code would be long but you can make it like other maps where it's put into your w3 folder. Games last long and many times someone has to leave. Warcraft 3 save is slow and many times people drop. This way you could have 5 friend and have 15(or more) different games saved in every combination. So even if X Y or Z is offline you could still find a game to play.

what do you think? is it possible?

Dude, that's not the purpose of the SL system, you should use original war3 SL for your intends. Besides, how do you think it's possible to have 2 other guys have the same game progress with dfferent type of heros..

Level 2
And if be truth that you finish the map in 4-5hours be 2 players in insane, post a image and
$M will have more work to do because this can't happen in his idea of map.[/QUOTE]

Believe me , it s not that hard. :ogre_datass:

Level 6
I beg you, add mode which allows you to play WITHOUT limit of Lives. Personally I started to HATE this map and I wont ever play it again only because of the Lives limit.

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
I beg you, add mode which allows you to play WITHOUT limit of Lives. Personally I started to HATE this map and I wont ever play it again only because of the Lives limit.

20 lives should be more than enough unless you are either screwing up badly or you are struggling in solo which is a mode the game isn't designed for. If you need people to play with, you can always join our Garena group where you can find buddies.

Either way, unlimited lives are not a thing I will do. This will eventually make the map "unfailable" and easier in a way, which just won't happen.

Level 6
The fact that it has difficulty levels is more than enough to make it harder if you will so. And what I want to say is that you add an EXTRA mod which allows you to play with no limit of deaths. Oh, and well I say all this because I like to play support and I love teamplay; I chose the siren healer hero which is a.. well MELEE HEALER :DDD
So, please. Take my opinion seriously :D

Level 2

You have to forget about begging... Buy yourself a dagger and try something like kidnapping. I think that may help.:ogre_hurrhurr:

Level 3
I agree with that guy about the ability to Revenant, the skill itself doesn't look powerful enough, 15% for 3 mana at level 1 is pathetic. Then i realized it could proc from others skills, and was... nice, but it's still really underpowered, because the CD on revenant are really high to make it worth, unlike any bigger mana hungry STR hero.

I would suggest to swap the ability of the Armor Passive with the mana regain, or increase the amount of mana gained/reduce CD and damage to their abilities.

And the Naga Siren is the best Hero right now, if you are going to make more heroes, make them be fun as she please <3.

Level 3
Lol nevermind that. The map is perfect. Here's how it went.
I was too confident and i overlooked 1/4th of the map where i should have went first and gotten my legendary str weapon. But it turns out that i went into the hard area head on lol ... but I did get the hammer, including the legendary staff and bow, but only AFTER i killed the last boss. Wish i could wield all of them at once, or at least the str and agility legendaries.
Man i was disappointed i couldn't do something more to test out my character limits. Had almost 6k hp, dps 2k+ ish. about 4k gold. Are there any plan of u extending the map somehow, maybe and extra map with more bosses and enemies or something? :D

SpasMaster

Level 23
Lol nevermind that. The map is perfect. Here's how it went.
I was too confident and i overlooked 1/4th of the map where i should have went first and gotten my legendary str weapon. But it turns out that i went into the hard area head on lol ... but I did get the hammer, including the legendary staff and bow, but only AFTER i killed the last boss. Wish i could wield all of them at once, or at least the str and agility legendaries.
Man i was disappointed i couldn't do something more to test out my character limits. Had almost 6k hp, dps 2k+ ish. about 4k gold. Are there any plan of u extending the map somehow, maybe and extra map with more bosses and enemies or something? :D

You can always try higher difficulties or join our Garena group and play with us daily :p

Level 1
hey spasorc. About the warlock, his golem dont get buff from esc stats point. its intend or not? cause i see in the tooltips of skill that it gets benefit from esc stats points

Cokemonkey11

Spell Reviewer
Level 29
You seem to have accidentally changed the hotkey for stop to P.

Edit: to be clear, I have a few minor gripes about this map, which when added up, make a very terrible experience for myself. I find this game so frustrating to play that I may never play it again. The stop hotkey, the sliding camera, the unintuitive gold per minute system, the annoying "we should check these crates" repetition, the overly verbose tooltips, the list goes on.

Last edited:
Level 2
The fact that it has difficulty levels is more than enough to make it harder if you will so. And what I want to say is that you add an EXTRA mod which allows you to play with no limit of deaths. Oh, and well I say all this because I like to play support and I love teamplay; I chose the siren healer hero which is a.. well MELEE HEALER :DDD
So, please. Take my opinion seriously :D

Hello fostaa - I disagree. The challenge is lost without meaningful deaths. Infinite lives ruin the challenge of the game (even if only available on easy). All the secrets would be ruined, the traps would no longer be challenging, and we wouldn't need to cooperate in order to finish it. I really like this map because it makes me collect players and find ways to tackle challenges.

I like the new Naga Siren too - My favorite spell is water bolt because it resets the cooldown if the range is over 450 units from target. Sometimes she's just too squishy tho.

Easy mode is REALLY easy w/ 3 - Limiting lives makes death meaningful, and keeps it challenging. I think each difficulty level should get 4 less lives or something. 20 easy, 16 normal, 12 hard, 8 hell, 4 insane... but I need as many lives as I can get on hell -- new version is considerably harder than 1.7.9.

In the meantime - I'm giving the map a 5/5 because:
  • It's the dota darksouls diablo challenge... easysolo or 3p-hell.
  • Its astonishingly detailed and you experience new challenges every time w/ A powerful Item shop, glyphs, stat points and summons to help the hero fit your playstyle.
  • More hours of entertainment with your buddies than you are fit to handle.
  • Can save/load multiplayer sessions within WC3.
  • You can -save/-load stats and few rare items (marked as savable) that you keep across your sunken city experiences

Level 1
And the shaman, if you increase water shield at lvl 1 then use it you will have his third skill without spend any skill point cause his class item make his third skill reset when using water shield. Can this fixable?

SpasMaster

Level 23
Cokemonkey, you give a feedback that is anything but constructive and you seem to downrate one of the top maps of THW because of "minor" issues as you said yourself. I'd respect anyone's opinion and it's perfectly okay not to like a specific map, but to go and downrate it for such ridiculous reasons is stupid and is an act of how to say it... "douchebaging".

The stop hotkey.
This is something that was changed in the early development stages of the map years ago by a friend of mine. I have tried to change it in the past but I couldn't do it unfortunately. I appologise for this issue and I will keep trying to fix it. (Surely a hotkey is a reason to rate a map 2/5. #ConstructiveFeedback)

the sliding camera
It's a feature liked almost by everyone who played this map. And trust me, I've played this with tons of people. But, hold on! A sliding camera would make me go and rate all maps that have it with 2/5, no matter the gameplay, story and effort invested in them!

the unintuitive gold per minute system
Soooo... all maps should have the same gold per minute system? All maps should be the same in that regard? Does it really bug you that much that you don't know the exact time it takes to gain 1 gold? Geez. 2/5. #ConstructiveFeedback.

the annoying "we should check these crates" repetition
Horrible, right? 2/5.

the overly verbose tooltips
What the hell..?

To sum it up: I see you have some issue with the map which is unknown to me. You can rate it however you want - you are free to do so, I don't really care about that, I don't take ridiculous feedbacks and troll ratings seriously at all. What I care about is that there are people such as you who because of
few minor gripes
downrate a 4 year old map that is constantly worked on and is a passion project. Don't like it - fine, but don't just go and pour s**t on others hard work because that is just lame.

Level 3
You seem to have accidentally changed the hotkey for stop to P.

Edit: to be clear, I have a few minor gripes about this map, which when added up, make a very terrible experience for myself. I find this game so frustrating to play that I may never play it again. The stop hotkey, the sliding camera, the unintuitive gold per minute system, the annoying "we should check these crates" repetition, the overly verbose tooltips, the list goes on.

Sounds like you are jelly and 99% things you said are bullshit. Please don't play this map again, you are annoyed just by the fact you die like the worthless piece of Justin Bieber you are. Close the door. :ogre_kawaii:

Level 4
i gotta say i agree with having lives is a bad idea, just make it so the mobs regen full hp as soon as they are out of combat.

Im looking forward to playing the map when its been made harder, was just to easy on hell with 3 players.

Level 5
Guys, I found a book named "The Eternal Prisoner" in-game. What is that for? Or maybe it's a hint for the future update? :p

Level 1
Hi there, awesome map, but i have a problem i would like to know how to fix. Every damn book ends after 4-5 lines of text, it doesnt seem they were made that way and it's really annoying cause they might give hints for hidden treasures and other stuffs and i just cant see it. It's a common bug or me and my friends are having an unique problem? And how can i fix it?

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

The save / load system doesn't work for us. I write "-save" "/save" anything but it doesn't work for us. And we just spent like 3 hours playing and we gotta start all over again because there is no save?

SpasMaster

Level 23
The save / load system doesn't work for us. I write "-save" "/save" anything but it doesn't work for us. And we just spent like 3 hours playing and we gotta start all over again because there is no save?

Ok, where to start...
1.) First of all the changelog of version 1.8.2 (which I am sure you've read before coming here) clearly says that the save/load is disabled in this version.
2.) Second of all, do you know how Sunken City's save/load used to work? It was saving the times you've killed bosses in a table and it saved specific saveable items. Who ever said it was saving progress? Who ever said save/load saves your hero and the place you are at?
3.) If you want to save your game and continue another time use the regular warcraft save system that has been working for this map since four years and everyone has been using. Wait. It has been working since the release of warcraft dammit.

Please don't make such "complaint" comments when you have zero knowledge on what you are even talking about.

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

Ok, where to start...
1.) First of all the changelog of version 1.8.2 (which I am sure you've read before coming here) clearly says that the save/load is disabled in this version.
2.) Second of all, do you know how Sunken City's save/load used to work? It was saving the times you've killed bosses in a table and it saved specific saveable items. Who ever said it was saving progress? Who ever said save/load saves your hero and the place you are at?
3.) If you want to save your game and continue another time use the regular warcraft save system that has been working for this map since four years and everyone has been using. Wait. It has been working since the release of warcraft dammit.

Please don't make such "complaint" comments when you have zero knowledge on what you are even talking about.

1. That's my fault didn't check that.

2. If you are gonna claim a map has a save/load, its CLEARLY not supposed to be the original save/load from warcraft. That's not a feature you created or imported. Save/load includes codes that save inventory, progress or takes statistics of how far you got. And btw, you said the save/load is saving progress. You said that in your map.

Currently you are offering that by saying the map has a save/load but you simply LIE and hide that information behind a stupid change log. This should be in the MAIN SECTION, because this is the latest map release and I have to write in the comments because the map lied to me by saying there is a save by typing commands.

You shouldn't just remove that from the thread. You should update this in-game so that I wouldn't try over and over again. If you can't make a save/load system, then don't bloody claim the map has one.

3. Again, you should TELL PEOPLE both here and in-game that they should save and load using warcraft, not the system you claim there is but is disabled.

Please don't lie to people that your map has systems that it doesn't. That's called fake advertisement.

EDIT:

Your map is fun. Really fun. The dungeon is fun to explore and the enemies are great in numbers and uniqueness.
There are grammar errors in many places and the lives system sucks. Overall I give your map a 5/5 but because
you acted like a jerk, telling me that I should know everything and that I shouldn't complain because I have zero
knowledge AND because you don't take your time to inform new players that THERE IS NO SAVE / LOAD SYSTEM
even though you claim there is in your main thread, I'm rating 3/5. Screw your attitude.

Last edited by a moderator:

SpasMaster

Level 23
@sentrywiz: You don't understand what's going on here. Let's establish couple of things:

There are two saving processes when it comes to Warcraft.
1.) Regular save system provided by warcraft 3. We'll call it wc3 save.
2.) Triggered save/load system with codes. We'll call it save/load.

Ok, so: in your first comment,
Your problem above is that you cannot continue playing the map because there is no save/load. Wait, what? save/load was introduced several versions ago in Sunken City. What does it do?
• It provides an ingame multiboard that displays how many times you've killed certain bosses.
• It can save/load specific saveable items. All of those items don't give stats and are usually eye candy.
These are stuff that are all optional. Practically they are there to track stuff and to show off with shiny items. In no way they are required to continue. All of this is explained both ingame and on the map page.

186388-albums6678-picture85385.png

Where exactly did you see me "LIE". Where did you see that the save/load is saving progress? Yes, it uses a code generated by a system that saves your boss kill count. How can you NOT continue without that?

So, in version 1.8.2 the described above system was disabled, because I am experiencing issues with it. There are bugs that need time to be fixed and will probably return in next version. After seeing the changelog saying that the save/load your thoughts should be more or less: "I guess I won't be saving my boss kills this game."

How to save your progress then? The regular wc3 save was used to save your progress in Sunken City long before save/load was implemented and it will still be used after it returns.

So how do we conclude this situation. You have somehow decided that save/load system should save your heroes and progress. Dunno how you jumped to that conclusion, but you did. You also decided that you cannot continue your game without the save/load, which again, in case you missed it, is disabled due to technical issues and is optional. You also are either unfamiliar of the fact that you can simply save with wc3 save or you are ignoring it. Either way, this last paragraph can only be translated as lack of knowledge both on how save/load works (even though it's explained on multiple places) and that wc3 save IS the way to save progress. And yet you make this statement:

And we just spent like 3 hours playing and we gotta start all over again because there is no save?

Well, I am sorry but if I have to write such essays to everyone who doesn't introduce himself to how the systems work, I'd have to spend days responding. This is why my reply was:

That's a really "bad attitude" I guess. Real "acting like a jerk".
Anyways, I get frusturated when people ask questions simply because they are lazy to read. If that isn't the case with you, then I am sorry if you feel offended, I didn't mean that. I want to make people first get acquainted with a certain situation and only then speak, ask questions or w/e.

SpasMaster

Level 23
Sunken City 1.8.2
Bugs 1: Command -1 and -2 not work
Bugs 2: Command -load not work

Just in the previous comment of mine I went through this multiple times. Save/Load is disabled in this version which means the commands related to it are disabled aswell.

Bugs 3: Critical Error of join locate Dungeon 4 lvl

What?

Level 3
Spasorc i am very lovers you and you map. But due to the fact that disabled saving the boys played in the previous version. All will play in the previous version, as the preservation of statistics showing how much you * live * in your Sunken City. And so, in between times, can not say what is needed Dragon Essences Thank for maps! Love you!

Level 3
а про критическую ошибку - локация квеста с наполнением бутылки огненной жидкостью, там где двери в конце открываешь - 2 раза выкидывало из варкрафта и конец игре, соответственно.

And about a critical error - location quest filled with bottles of liquid fire, where you open the door at the end - 2 times thrown out of Warcraft and end the game, respectively.

Level 3

Spasorc i am very lovers you and you map. But due to the fact that disabled saving the boys played in the previous version. All will play in the previous version, as the preservation of statistics showing how much you * live * in your Sunken City. And so, in between times, can not say what is needed Dragon Essences Thank for maps! Love you!

this is question