• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Simple Model Workshop

Level 24
Hey there, did you have any thoughts about the top of this remark? (quoted here for your convenience):

I'm pretty much lack of ideas, so you may be the one to tell what it needs,
:)

--------------
Here's the other last two request by Trillium
(file below)

----------
I'm out for 3 days(I think), so there is no work to be done

Attachments

• BR & MF.rar
    138.4 KB · Views: 72
Level 7
Ok, :)
In the meantime,
@dhika axe: Here

Hey, Edge. The dissipate animation is bugged
attachment.php

Attachments

• bug.png
    bug.png
    26 KB · Views: 406
Last edited:
Level 5
Oh, almost forgot, well, can you put a Village house and put the desired length you want in red color so I can see what length do you want

I don't know if I understand you. You want me to take vilage house so you can know the scale or what ? I just want you to increase the lenght of the bridge by let's say 25% from the original length withouth changing it's width. I just need that because that bridge is too wide for it's length.

EDIT: Oh sorry the model i put in my map was the model i uploaded here not your modification. I'm sorry it should be ok now.

Last edited:
Level 3
Level 24
Okay, I'm back, so many, we'll get over this quick,

@dhika axe: Ok, I'll get in touch with it

@Sunreaver: I'll see what I can do, though I'm not sure If I can do these

@BurnInHell: Ok, yours is done then

@istvan921: Will check

@Onholyservicebound: Ok,

@pollop: I can't do this one, it is creating model in scratch, sorry :/

---------
Looks like its this many, I'll get to work,

-------------
Edit: Some request are finished, I'll make this Workshop live again!

@dhika axe: I see no problem with the Dissipate, try downloading it again and test it in WE

@istvan921:
a. The shipyard roof is TC, but I cannot help the dense part
b. The decay problem is fixed
c. Done, added the shield, but from the cape, only the head part was added

@Onholyservicebound: Done

Attachments

• IstvanMultiReq.rar
    476.6 KB · Views: 65
  • OnholyserviceboundReq.rar
    103 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Saw the email for the latest request, figured I'd throw in a couple of minutes and get it done.

The draenei looks a bit like a hunchback, but when I put in those animations it made the witch doctor stuff fit better.

Attachments

• spiritwalker_with_totem3_portrait.mdx
    56.1 KB · Views: 58
  • spiritwalker_with_totem3.mdx
    207.3 KB · Views: 66
  • blended_mage2_portrait.mdx
    27.1 KB · Views: 73
  • blended_mage2.mdx
    326.1 KB · Views: 97
Level 27
Hello everybody! Can someone do this request for me?

Name: Holy Contraption
Based from: Siege Engine
Things to do: Make it gold yellow, and make it look like its sacred. It must be a holy-ish machine. Please add particles if you can.

The two options the Blood Elven Adamant, and the Fatman. The first is a buffed wagon with "Cannons" and the later is a custom ubertank with spells animations for magic attacks.

I couldn't find them on the hive now, but google is your friend.

About a holy siege engine, men give a little more info. Made the whole vehicle gold yellow won't work xD

Level 3
Can somebody create a Tuskarr riding on a Dryad? Don't ask me, why I need it - I just heard seconds in TS ago I need it.

Level 3
So do you want the attack animation to only Dyrad's attacks or the Tuskar attacks

Actually, give the Tuskarr the Attack. He's the guy who deserves all the fame in this model.
For Dryad attack I could as well do attachment. ;)

Level 24
@istvan921: Already on it

@Sunreaver: There are somethings I can't do, including that, I attached the two models, and was bugged, either due to the camera or the model itself I do not know, can't help you with the portrait, but you can use the alternate one that is only the priest

@pollop: Too hard for me, can't do it, maybe the others can