• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Simple Model Workshop

Level 29
1. I really hate floating models, their cape/cloth/whatever is difficult to animate, therefore is i will continue this, the cloth will not have the "floating" effect
Ok, do it.
2. Can you further explain this? "Completely remove the still appearing circling ghosts. If this cannot be done for some reason make them look like tiny firefly (simple tiny yellow glowing dots. could use wisp for that i suppose)"
The model should not have anything undead related anymore since it wont be haunted.
They were appearing in stand work or such when viewed in the war3modeleditor, simply skip this part of the request if they arent there.
In case the ghosts are there but you were asking "how to do the wisp?" then simply dont and do entirely remove them.
3-6. No Texture related stuff
Im sorry, have seen you are open again and megaposted anything not done yet.
P.S Man you really ask for much, it prevents others for being able to request therefore I'm only gonna do 2. and I think i'm gonna apply that to all of the requests, anyway, I'm close to done with the goldmine so I'm going to do that, so pick another one for me to do
Sorry again.
Well, the Revenant with sword matters at the moment so please that alongside the kobold mine.

Level 12
@Edge Here is what I've done so far

View attachment helumber.mdx - I added the ruined/burned model on death and decay, but I'm having trouble on the death animation where the building will sink and explode (like the human farm)

View attachment MiningShaft.mdx - I already removed the outer rings, but the main problem will be adding the wheel and animating it

The model should not have anything undead related anymore since it wont be haunted.
They were appearing in stand work or such when viewed in the war3modeleditor, simply skip this part of the request if they arent there.
In case the ghosts are there but you were asking "how to do the wisp?" then simply dont and do entirely remove them.

Sorry again.
Well, the Revenant with sword matters at the moment so please that alongside the kobold mine.

I'm going to work on the Revenant, I'll wait for Edge if he can help me on the mine

I would like to make a request, It's Just transfer anim, +Rep And Credit will be given in the model section
(I just Wanna Wrap this model Up Real Quick and Update it)

My Matrix Eater Bugged out and I lazy to check what happen (Don't really use that Much XD)

Samurai Model

I want to replace All anim of Blademaster other than Attack anim (Remove the Existing Anim Other than the Attack anim and Portrait)

Hope this will get accepted, Anim transfer is really not fun to me

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

@Eagle XI

You could be a bit more polite.
'Ok, do it.' is very rude, Kaizer is not your underling, but a friendly person that wants to help you. He / She does not have to do this.
Your behaviour is not appropriate therefore and adding a 'please' is the minimum you could add.

Level 24
@Eagle IX

Here's the Human Windmill, I adjust the sandbags height, though since the base is removed, when you build it on a hill, those sandbags may float, is it ok for you?

Here is also the Cast Iron Golem, just did some TC adding in the gem part, also, the part in the head is kinda hard and the glow can't fit all the part, instead, I just size it enough to cover all of the middle part,

Edit:

@Hayate: Here, I removed all the Samurai's animation except Attack and the Portraits, then added it with all of the Blademasters animation except its Attack since I didn't remove the Samurai's Attack.
Though one thing, since the Decay is also removed, the Skeleton geoset is static without Geoset Animtaion, I'll leave it to you if you want to remove the skeleton or not, :)

Edit...again:

@Eagle IX: Here's the Skycruiser, I'm kinda confuse on no. 4, so I didn't do it,

Attachments

• HumanWindMill.mdx
    94.2 KB · Views: 82
  • CastIronGolem.mdx
    84.3 KB · Views: 80
  • CastIronGolem.blp
    77.6 KB · Views: 80
  • Samurai.mdx
    142 KB · Views: 124
  • Skycruiser.mdx
    61.9 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Level 29
anyway this should work RevenantOfTheMagic.mdx
thank you very much.
Here's the Human Windmill, I adjust the sandbags height, though since the base is removed, when you build it on a hill, those sandbags may float, is it ok for you?
I suppose it will be ok.
Perhaps could produce an version without anything around the structure ? Nvm that.
Here is also the Cast Iron Golem, just did some TC adding in the gem part, also, the part in the head is kinda hard and the glow can't fit all the part, instead, I just size it enough to cover all of the middle part,
Its ok, is usable for me now.
Here's the Skycruiser, I'm kinda confuse on no. 4, so I didn't do it
The rear turbines clip through the hull when moving, can we adjust them to be a little bit more apart ? Half their current length of connector piece added as extra should be enough for this. You dont need to adjust the front ones as they dont clip.

If with no.4 you meant the Shipyard one: actually your right. Im retracting that one since its no way an "simple editing".
Everyone feel free to skip that one, please.
Im sorry if somebody had begun work on it and would accept if that was the case and you finish it but.

Edit: Factory and Eggbuilding remains as of now, and adding the wheel to mine.

Last edited:

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Alright, here it is; my Olde Requeste in all it's glory. The last guy gave it a good try but ran into some problems, so I would love to see your (Kaizer) take on it.

All the pertinent information should be on the post (and any ensuing links provided); lots of images & words to hopefully help make clear what I'm looking for. But please, ask questions if you need. : )

Thanks in advance!

Level 18
sorry for the delay, but i've been quite busy

i'm working on the HEroost, i can't seem to find any animation that will work with it. I'm thinking of adding a "light" effect on the circle thing when it is "Stand Work"-ing

sonething that looks like to the Arcane sanctum's one would be great, do you think you can make something like it without do the same ?

Level 12
@Kyrbi0 i'll try to take it on during free time :D

sonething that looks like to the Arcane sanctum's one would be great, do you think you can make something like it without do the same ?

i added the stand animation of the arcane sanctum effect, it should work View attachment heroost.mdx

@TeroTron most your request are pretty much texturing, i can only do the remove the weapon part

Level 7
My Request Table
Can someone accept my model request?
1st Request
swordblend3_by_ah_kai-d6u4h2t.jpg

2nd Request
14254-Warrior-Snow-Costume-Sword-large.jpg

3rd Request
long-sword-4.jpg

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Fang, this workshop does not create models from scratch, as you request. Look on the first post for things they do.

By the way, please use hidden tags for the images.

Level 19
I would like to request a draenei lost one model.
The sickle-like weapon of Akama should be replaced by the weapon used by pitlords in both hands, the shoulder plate could be replaced by Grom's shoulder plate and please removed the hero glow. Thanks. I can wait if the request can't be accepted.

Level 8
Hi, if not a problem, I would like to request a militia-like model with bandit head or a bandit-like axeman with peasant or militia head, or the variations of the mentioned ones or some militia/guard like model with no epic crest or sign. Thank you!

Level 12
@apcrabnightlive i await your feedback

@sclammerz i made it work, but i've encountered some problems
1. There is no Morph/Morph Alternate Animation
2. The death and dissipate animation is really for a hero, what i would do is use the harpy's death animation but it will not have a decay animation

@Hayate there you go lol :p

@Windrunner sure

Attachments

• DranaiLostOne.mdx
    316.3 KB · Views: 49
  • Chinese SoldierFinal.mdx
    77.9 KB · Views: 46
Last edited: