• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Simple Model Workshop

Level 10
How about a Dwarf Shaman?
The Orc Shaman reskinned and new head-ed, to look Dwarf?
I tried to make it myself, but it crapped out..
Would look good if it went with this
:-
icons_17601_btn.jpg
By Marshmalo

Level 10
hmmmm......, a lot of request, again, well,
the Dwarven druid looks interesting, what anims do you want it to?

Well, Dwarven Druid ( Druid of the Claw + Dwarf) Seems also like an epic idea, but I'll keep that on hold for now. But if you do attempt it :-
Dwarven Druid - Druid of the Claw (Bear) - most anims including morph. Dwarf Looks. Also, change the bear to look more grizzly.

But mainly,
Dwarven Shaman - Orc Shaman's anims. Dwarf looks.

Also, the druids are just ideas not requests :p :-
Wildhammer Archdruid - http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/archdruid-49781/?prev=c%3D2%26t%3D2%26r%3D20%26d%3Dlist%26page%3D3
This model, edited to be Dwarf instead of N-Elf

Level 7
Simple (maybe not) model edit request

Can someone fix warlock model?

Just remove decay animations. then, add dissipate animation

Attachments

• 139622d1411749886-model-edit-request-warlockglow.zip
    76.4 KB · Views: 46
Stopped by and threw together at least a first draft of a couple of models to fulfill requests on the front page.

What's included:
  • pig critter with simple attack animation
  • a wingless nether dragon with naga parts stuck on it that looks a lot like a mana wyrmling, includes fairie dragon stand channel animation
  • lady blaumeux mounted on a DK horse, although the legs stick through the horse slightly in a couple of the animations

attachment.php

Attachments

• models.png
    models.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 527
  • pig_atk.mdx
    30.5 KB · Views: 60
  • pig_atk_portrait.mdx
    16.3 KB · Views: 57
  • LadyBlaumeux_Mounted3.mdx
    198.7 KB · Views: 83
  • ManaWyrmlingD.mdx
    110.3 KB · Views: 71
Level 3
is that OK if I request here? like if I want spider made from tinker robot arms, can you guys do that for me?

also I'm hoping somebody will see my other request here

if you can make any of that stuff for me I'll be super super thankful !! :ogre_hurrhurr::ogre_hurrhurr::ogre_haosis:

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Stopped by and threw together at least a first draft of a couple of models to fulfill requests on the front page.

What's included:
  • a wingless nether dragon with naga parts stuck on it that looks a lot like a mana wyrmling, includes fairie dragon stand channel animation
  • lady blaumeux mounted on a DK horse, although the legs stick through the horse slightly in a couple of the animations

attachment.php
Gwah... If only my stuff was on the front page. >_<

Level 29
Gwah... If only my stuff was on the front page. >_<

Actually the Basilisk would be rather easy to make, instead those base it on the snapdragon, add him a 3. middle leg, horizontally bloat him and then on back replace entirely with the hardened looking parts. Those parts and the textures can be assembled out of many plate wearing humanoids, maybe arachnids or even the salamander's back spine.

Last edited:

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Actually the Basilisk would be rather easy to make, instead those base it on the snapdragon, add him a 3. middle leg, horizontally bloat him and then on back replace entirely with the hardened looking parts. Those parts and the textures can be assembled out of many plate wearing humanoids, maybe arachnids or even the salamander's back spine.
Hm... Perhaps. You raise a valid alternative... Though I'm still a bit partial to the modded Dragonspawn, for 2 reasons: 1) It's a bit more 'fitting' (wide clawed hands, differently-proportioned torso, good head, thick tail, etc), and 2) it's a bit more unique when matched up to the Naga Snap Dragon (which my Trolls, in the campaign, will be doing).

Still, if someone tried it out I wouldn't mind checking it out.

(And the middle leg!! Why does everyone fixate on that. :< I expressly indicated that it doesn't need to be there.)

Level 5
Well this is a good workshop at all... Looking good work... I also have a request... Two models to be precise... Two banners one of Frostwolf Clan and another of Chaos from Warhammer... I think it's a quite simple request and maybe esy to make there are two images to give an idea for this request:

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070824225923/wowwiki/images/thumb/4/48/FWban.jpg/92px-FWban.jpg
The Frostwolf Clan one;

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn23/The_Dark_Sheep/Warriors of Chaos/Banner-WIP.jpg
The Chaos One.

I hope you can help! :goblin_yeah:

Level 8

What's included:

attachment.php

Thanks alot :) +rep

Level 25
Simple Request:
Hello guys! I think I need a Khadgar model for my project, I want to make it myself but I think I don't have much time. So I need a model base for it, just simple, I also need a permission to edit it if you'll make it :)

I need a Medivh model with several edits:

a.Remove the knife and the cape.
b.Add an animated loincloth to it, maybe just a bit long and maybe it can be based from the Shadow Hunter, it needs to be long and it should have the animations of the SH.
c.Do not remove the crow animations.
d.Add a mesh of Arthas' head with short hair attached to the head. It should be in the same geoset as the body and the head's wrap should be far away from the bodies'.

Thanks and if you don't understand something, just tell me.

Level 8
Okay this time a bit more advanced request: Could anyone add the "lower tabard" animations from this model:
http://xgm.guru/p/wowmodels/footman
to the lower tabard (Geoset) of my Scarlet Footman (linked below in the attachments)? Credits in the next version of the model would be guranteed.

Attachments

• scarletsmall.blp
    155.6 KB · Views: 50
  • ScarletDOCFootman.mdx
    129.2 KB · Views: 58
Level 24
Well this is a good workshop at all... Looking good work... I also have a request... Two models to be precise... Two banners one of Frostwolf Clan and another of Chaos from Warhammer... I think it's a quite simple request and maybe esy to make there are two images to give an idea for this request:

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070824225923/wowwiki/images/thumb/4/48/FWban.jpg/92px-FWban.jpg
The Frostwolf Clan one;

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn23/The_Dark_Sheep/Warriors of Chaos/Banner-WIP.jpg
The Chaos One.

I hope you can help! :goblin_yeah:

Do you have a bigger image of the Frostwolf Banner?, I'll be taking this one, though I'm sorry for the others, it seem some of them I may can't handle

Level 24

Attachments

• WarhammerBanner.mdx
    12.7 KB · Views: 61
  • WarhammerBanner.blp
    58.7 KB · Views: 71
  • FrostwolfBanner.mdx
    19 KB · Views: 74
  • FrostwolfBanner.blp
    45.5 KB · Views: 77
Guys, I had an idea for organizing Requests.

Simple Model Workshop -- The Software

I wrote a piece of software, and used a free server on something or other called OpenShift, that will allow you to create Requests in a simple Requesting program I just wrote.

This is a test, to see if it would be more convenient for those of us who do your requests to have a single table of Requests that updates itself dynamically.

If YOU had a program where you could just push "Request Model", would YOU use it?

All requests that you create in this software are global, viewable by Requesters and Modelers alike.

That said, writing this program made me appreciate the slickness of something like the Hive's interface relative to what I can throw together in a couple of days. But, let me know what you guys think. Basically, this little program lets you make Requests, then highlights them in different colors based on if they got finished or not.

Do you think it would be a useful tool?

(Also, by the way, when using images in it use JPGs or some other small format -- when I used large PNGs while testing it badly lagged the program interface each time I opened the image.)

This tool is in quite an alpha stage and is not at all guaranteed to work yet. Best of luck!

Now, all I need to do is write an AI into this server that will service the requests for you, and my efforts shall be complete... *Maniacal laughter*

Attachments

• SMWClientRelease.zip
    626.8 KB · Views: 72
  • SMWApplication.jpg
    SMWApplication.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 65

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
If this thing is truly (semi-)Active, I'll go ahead and ~bump~ my earlier requests FOR GREAT JUSTICE:

Probably a few others on there, but that's all for now. Will update & re-post as necessary.

Guys, I had an idea for organizing Requests.

Simple Model Workshop -- The Software

I wrote a piece of software, and used a free server on something or other called OpenShift, that will allow you to create Requests in a simple Requesting program I just wrote.

This is a test, to see if it would be more convenient for those of us who do your requests to have a single table of Requests that updates itself dynamically.

If YOU had a program where you could just push "Request Model", would YOU use it?

All requests that you create in this software are global, viewable by Requesters and Modelers alike.

That said, writing this program made me appreciate the slickness of something like the Hive's interface relative to what I can throw together in a couple of days. But, let me know what you guys think. Basically, this little program lets you make Requests, then highlights them in different colors based on if they got finished or not.

Do you think it would be a useful tool?

(Also, by the way, when using images in it use JPGs or some other small format -- when I used large PNGs while testing it badly lagged the program interface each time I opened the image.)

This tool is in quite an alpha stage and is not at all guaranteed to work yet. Best of luck!

Now, all I need to do is write an AI into this server that will service the requests for you, and my efforts shall be complete... *Maniacal laughter*

That sounds pretty fascinating. I'll wait for a more stable version, but if it makes you-guys's's life easier, totally. : )

Alternatively, you could try a public Pastebin (link on the front page) a secondary 'dummy' thread, linked to the front page, that simply has the modeler's posts on there (what they've done, what needs doing, etc), re-re-re-edited continually. Or something.

But you're solutions are so much cleaner. : )

~~

Also, Retera, you might want to look into cleaning up your "current requests list"; I know for a fact you accomplished my Vampire Bat model (& satisfactorily, I might add :p), and there are probably others.

Cheers!

Level 24
If this thing is truly (semi-)Active, I'll go ahead and ~bump~ my earlier requests FOR GREAT JUSTICE:
Jungle Troll "Ritual Warrior"
Jungle Troll "Siege Lizard" (~NOTE~ Edge45, nothing against yah, not trying to be annoying (though it is easier than I originally stated) : ). Anyway, even if you can't, I'm just opening it up to someone else if they wanna try.)

Yeah, didn't much notice the "small Edge typings :)"
anyway, that ritual warrior, I could just perphaps convert that
into a unit, and maybe add the felguard attack anim or some others you may want
(using Retera's great tool Matrix Eater to practice) :D

And the lizard......>.>......

Can I request an Ice Troll riding a mammoth? Like the one in the back of a Kodo Beast?

You can get that one from a User named Ujimasa Hojo (search the Member list) :)

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
anyway, that ritual warrior, I could just perphaps convert that
into a unit, and maybe add the felguard attack anim or some others you may want
(using Retera's great tool Matrix Eater to practice) :D
Sure, that would be cool. Pretty much all the pertinent info (i.e. what I'm looking for) is neatly laid out on the linked post, but feel free to ask for clarification.

Edge45 said:
And the lizard......>.>......
Hey, like I said. Ignore it if you want, or pick it back up; this time, just don't worry about all the complications of 6 legs; all I'm looking for is the mesh changes (armor, fins/gills, fix head, etc). : )

Edge45 said:
You can get that one from a User named Ujimasa Hojo (search the Member list) :)
I knew I'd seen that somewhere...