• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Simple Model Workshop

Bannar

Code Reviewer
Level 26
Hello there, I have few requests - if thats not a problem.

The first one being the Shandris on Hippogryph model.
There is Archer\Ranger merged model, I need similar one for Shandris (ranger) model which you can find in vanilla war3 mpq file.

If it wasn't too much of a problem, I'd like a both, a separate and merged model (why? in might come down to map size, thats why I might resignate from merged model and "alternate"-keyword game and instead just use separate "shandris-hippogryph" model).

Please, post if you are willing to take the request. Thanks in advance, I really appreciate your work.

Also, don't be afraid to tell me that I'm dumb and missed such model somewhere, just post the link - I have tried searching via google and other war3 communities tho but hasn't found one.

Level 10
Ohh also, another request if possible, An Orcish Gryphon Rider... As in a Orc riding a Gryphon instead of the Dwarf.
Some may question this, if so, the answer lies here :-
For my Frostwolf Clan map, I need flying units, and Frostwolf Orcs don't have Wyverns, because Lordaeron has no Wyverns, so as an alternative, since North Lordaeron/Alterac (Where the Frostwolf reside and where there is an abundance of Gryphons), I've decided to make a Gryphon Rider Orc

Level 13
Hello sir I have a model request for you can you make a mountain giant that uses a bow intead, but still I want the model big as the mountain giant. The death animation still had the bow,stand animation and walk animation can be the same as the mountain giant ,also have taunt animation,spell throw. No need for the eat tree animation.

Last edited:
Level 27
Ok forget my request with the Warlord, i found a solution comparing Blinkboy's Sipahi Archer with the original model, some bones weren't attached properly.

About the model, how look the normal animations in the rider?

Even in game camera i have the feeling that the rider looks unnaturaly streched in the attack and walk-2 animation.

Attachments

• ChaosWarlord2.mdx
    185.7 KB · Views: 91
Level 2
I'd like to request the captain/swordsman model edited to be given garithos's shield, with hero glow and a dissipate animation, thanks in advance if someone does the request.

Edit: Request closed, someone else did this for me.

Last edited:
Level 7
The building compilation was my request.

Thank you for doing the Altar! I have been trying to get this request done for awhile now and you've brought me one step closer so I'm grateful!

I'd love to give you more +rep but I'm unable to give you anymore unfortunately :/

ILH

ILH

Model Reviewer
Level 26
Hello. Request here:
Can you recolor the healing wave into color white And change its sound animation too? I just need it for my upcoming project. Thanks.
If you mean the lightning, you can't post it on model thread, since it was a texture.

By the way, i've got a request:
I need a peasant/villager riding a packed horse, thanks.

Level 10
Hello I wonder if it would please be possible to remove the hair of this Kerrigan model and make it resemble the scalp of the Lina character with the flames and all that.

Request.png

View attachment Kerrigan by Thelordmarshall.zip

Level 24
If you mean the lightning, you can't post it on model thread, since it was a texture.

By the way, i've got a request:
I need a peasant/villager riding a packed horse, thanks.
What kind of animations, knight or raider

-----
A lot of request here, and I can't take em all, but I'll try
Oh guys, do you all agree that I should make another simple model workshop?,

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
A lot of request here, and I can't take em all, but I'll try

Oh guys, do you all agree that I should make another simple model workshop?,
You shouldn't have to... It's just that Retera & Kaizer are busy/gone (?). Wonder where Apathetic went to?... Anyway, you can't be expected to do it all; just take the ones your comfortable doing with the time you have (y'know, like a certain lizard :p), and everyone else will just need to wait or find someone else.

As for making another one... Why? This one has all the info that could be needed... Unless you intend to be 'in charge' so you can update the first post & such.

Level 24
You shouldn't have to... It's just that Retera & Kaizer are busy/gone (?). Wonder where Apathetic went to?... Anyway, you can't be expected to do it all; just take the ones your comfortable doing with the time you have (y'know, like a certain lizard :p), and everyone else will just need to wait or find someone else.

As for making another one... Why? This one has all the info that could be needed... Unless you intend to be 'in charge' so you can update the first post & such.

Oh yeah, maybe you won't like it Kyrbi0, *aham*, you know the reason why I PM you, it because the basilisk model is lost, I don't where I put it, or (maybe my brother deleted it because its in the desktop :l(oh))
I'm sorry,, :(
----------------
Here's another one of those building compilation

Attachments

• DemonKingStatue.mdx
    160 KB · Views: 71

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Oh yeah, maybe you won't like it Kyrbi0, *aham*, you know the reason why I PM you, it because the basilisk model is lost, I don't where I put it, or (maybe my brother deleted it because its in the desktop :l(oh))
I'm sorry,, :(
Hey, it happense (not gonna make me angry or anything :p). I did receive your PM, though, and responded; was waiting to hear back from you (~2 weeks ago?).

Bottom line, though, is that while I don't have any files from you, I don't mind handing you the original again; I know it may not be fun to "start over", but I'll say you don't need to worry about the "6 legs" thing, so that should make things easier (I'm much more concerned about the mesh being fixed up; armor plates, thick skin, spikes/gills, etc). That is, if you're still up for it. : )

Level 24
Hey, it happense (not gonna make me angry or anything :p). I did receive your PM, though, and responded; was waiting to hear back from you (~2 weeks ago?).

Bottom line, though, is that while I don't have any files from you, I don't mind handing you the original again; I know it may not be fun to "start over", but I'll say you don't need to worry about the "6 legs" thing, so that should make things easier (I'm much more concerned about the mesh being fixed up; armor plates, thick skin, spikes/gills, etc). That is, if you're still up for it. : )

ok, thanks, :)

--------
I see someone here has a request of a Hero Captain (or maybe i saw that in the Request Section)
here:

Attachments

• HeroCaptain.mdx
    106.7 KB · Views: 97
  • HeroCaptain_Portrait.mdx
    38 KB · Views: 87
Level 12
This is my first time requesting anything here on the forums. So I am not well introduced to capabilities of good people who are making stuff for us helpless requesting individuals. Anyways, to get to the point, is there any way I can have Grom Hellscream riding a wolf just like Raider, having his animations and all but with Gorehowl? Thanks in advance.

Level 3
Okay guys, I'm probably most likely unknown among you guys and it's maybe not wise to make my first post in a Simple Request thread, but on the other hand I hope someone can help me with this:

I have a project, where multiple Lichkings will exist during this time line - but since I don't want to use always the classic Arthas model by Frankster (amazing job, dude) on them,
all I need would be an attachment model for the Helm of Domination.

For the (unlikely) case you never saw it:
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/104/2/c/helm_of_domination__by_albertochuqui-d61pjj9.jpg

I actually don't demand a perfect version of it - how you do it, is not of my concern.
But it would be cool, if it looks not like a 2D mask, but more like a helmet.
Low filesize is as always prefered. :)

PS: If my order is too complex, feel free to tell me. I know nearly nothing about Warcraft3 models and just admire all the stuff being done here. Therefore you will be credited in the map.

Level 3
Okay guys, I'm probably most likely unknown among you guys and it's maybe not wise to make my first post in a Simple Request thread, but on the other hand I hope someone can help me with this:

I have a project, where multiple Lichkings will exist during this time line - but since I don't want to use always the classic Arthas model by Frankster (amazing job, dude) on them,
all I need would be an attachment model for the Helm of Domination.

For the (unlikely) case you never saw it:
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/104/2/c/helm_of_domination__by_albertochuqui-d61pjj9.jpg

I actually don't demand a perfect version of it - how you do it, is not of my concern.
But it would be cool, if it looks not like a 2D mask, but more like a helmet.
Low filesize is as always prefered. :)

PS: If my order is too complex, feel free to tell me. I know nearly nothing about Warcraft3 models and just admire all the stuff being done here. Therefore you will be credited in the map.

Hmmm, don't know if it would look rude, but I remind on this one again.
If somebody knows a similiar model, which he can recommend as an attachment, he is free to link it, but as said: It would be delightful for my map project, as I am a man of detail. ^^

Level 23
Hmmm, don't know if it would look rude, but I remind on this one again.
If somebody knows a similiar model, which he can recommend as an attachment, he is free to link it, but as said: It would be delightful for my map project, as I am a man of detail. ^^

I have no idea if someone is already working on this but if you don't mind the file size, here's the exact helm. ofc, you can always optimize the model, or resize the texture to shave off a few kbs.

View attachment Helmet.zip

EDIT: If you're gonna use this, Credit goes to Lacrimosa. :)

Level 3
I have no idea if someone is already working on this but if you don't mind the file size, here's the exact helm. ofc, you can always optimize the model, or resize the texture to shave off a few kbs.

View attachment 139966

EDIT: If you're gonna use this, Credit goes to Lacrimosa. :)

I wouldn't ask for a full model, if I would know how to make or edit one to be fair.

Also, I try the standart combinations of import for this model, but it doesn't work.
Custom paths for the Texture? Or for the model?
A readme would have been helpful. :/

Level 3
Okay, now it works.
And I guess it explains now why the filesize is so big - nevertheless I don't mind it, as the model looks good.
So yeah, am fine with it.

Thanks. :)

Level 8
I'd like to request a model. He should be a male archer with yellow hair. His quiver is located at his back. His bow should be a curved violin shaped like this and his arrows should be the stick that is used to play the violin but only with a sharp arrowhead. He should have a green cape and his inner wear should be all brown with black boots. He should always carry an arrow when he walks and he plays his violin when using a spell.

Level 13
Wow your doing a lot of request I'll think first of what model
I should ask for.

Now that I think of it, can you replace the sea hunters anchor weapon with a bronze sword and put a round wooden shield in his other hand?