• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Short Story Contest #5 - Poll

Vote for your favourite entry!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
Indeed, prediction:

1st Place -> idodik & naitsirk
2nd Place -> Baassee and Fuss
3rd Place -> IF and ID
4th Place -> Wolfe (Dragonson got arrested (^^))
5th Place -> PeP and ZeA
Unranked -> Grey and TWIF, reasons?
Grey = Snorting maltesers in the local gym's little girls room :O
TWIF = Lost his chequebook.

Level 12
Too embarrased to post.

What is there to be embarrassed about? It's not like Grey's post needs to be taken seriously.
I haven't read your story, so I don't know its worth, but even if supposedly the writing of it didn't go well you could only learn from it to help you write much better next time. I've read your story in contest #3 so I know your talent's worth!

Good luck to everyone in the judging! Having not read the stories there is completely no point for me in making a prediction.

Level 20
nah, nah.
Maybe I really do snort maltesers ... :D
crush em' first ofc, too big to snort whole.

Honestly? I don't think a single one of those stories is bad, I've seen some pretty dire attempts before and these don't come close (to being that bad).

Suuuuuuuuure we didn't all get what we wanted out of it 100%, but if we did... we'd be perfect and NOTHIN' AIN'T NOTHIN' Puuuuuuuurrrrrfect :p

Level 19
5.) Basseeeee and other

Every time you forget my name a puppy dies.

cute_puppy1.png

:mwahaha:

Anyways, I hope we did good.

Level 12
Not tomorrow. By the end of the week, Things keep popping up. It'll happen eventually. For now, I must sleep. People having babies, with no one to watch their other kids screws with timetables.

I need to start charging her for this, I'm too nice. But they are such good kids, :D

Level 19
Apheraz said:
I already warned some users that I will report them if they continue acting like idiots and spam this thread with off-topic content. Again, repel from doing that.
We all like your idiotic comments, don't we?

This is very insulting to some people. Please refrain from flaming.

Oh and some people do.

See what I did there?

:p

Now back to srs bsns:

sigh, atleast you have a sure time. If u said end of the month that would really drive me nuts...

Same.

Level 12
My life got very chaotic recently, and as a quick summary, I'm not attending school this semester, and am lucky to still have a job.

That said, I wish I could give you a set time, but, I don't think I can. I've got half done, just haven't had time to do the others, but I've read the fourth. Just don't remember it enough. Gotta reread it. I'm trying guys. Please have patience as I work through the sludge.

Level 27
He did.
And actually i think it would currently be best if we could find someone else for the judging, as a single judge wont work (no offense apheraz) and taking this burden off viziel's shoulders would most possibly be doing him a favour with the cosmic bad luck he's having right now. :S

Level 10
I right poetry and short stories in my spare time, and would be willing to cast some judgement, if someone was needed to replace as a judge.

I am extremely anal about writing though, so don't expect me to be nice, :ogre_hurrhurr:

Just throwing the offer out there, seems like it is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.