• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Short Story Contest #6 - Poll

Vote for your favorite entry!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
how is any of those story's short ? -.- i might as well buy 10 books for every story -.- if i want to read bookz i will go to library .. this is just owning people ... sorry for poor english :D

Level 27
how is any of those story's short ? -.- i might as well buy 10 books for every story -.- if i want to read bookz i will go to library .. this is just owning people ... sorry for poor english :D

Heh, i'm really sorry for being impolite but this is pretty silly. :/
All of those stories together might make a small story-collection.
Try taking one of these stories and putting all the text into word.
Now try doing the same with a nice 100-200 pages book.

You'l quite apparently be surprised how much of a diffirence there is. :p

Level 5
I wish you can stop hating me, im not child, also those are not sertanly short stories so...Like gray nightmare said its the matter of oppinion.But if those are short stories to you then let them be.So much lousy haterz -.-

Level 27
Now you're bringing it on yourself dude. :/

You said something quite silly, which is that each of these stories have the length of ten books.
This is not a matter of opinion, that's a matter of material size.

And going directly at us is not helping your cause in any way.

Your grammar indicates the opposite, and so do your suggestions. short story has a specific definition.

Fiction under 10,000 words, or a prose narrative shorter than a novel.

Is the generally accepted definition, there is no 'opinion' about the length, you are clearly false, and then harassing us with YOUR opinions and saying that we go against convention, when it is you going against convention, then, when we refute your irreverence with sarcastic disrespect you rage, an obvious sign of immaturity. Please steer clear of forums when you cannot act in a mature fashion.

Level 5
I agree with with world is flat and dragonson.I see now i made a mistake ty for that.
I said my english is bad ... and you attacked my grammar -.- how lame is that? -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.