• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Short Story Contest #5 - Poll

Vote for your favourite entry!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Alright, well I'll message Py and let him decide on whether the poll and just the one judge is enough to proceed.

Level 27
Thanks for the rating VK. :D
I feel slightly more at ease about this now, lol.

And even though it is kinda obvious :)P) I'd like to point out though that our story, which i'm still not sure is 'an easy winner', isnt really my accomplishment alone. ;)
Wolfe did AT LEAST as much as me. I did provide the plot and basic story, but he did almost all of the refining.
I may have the ideas, but if it hadnt been for wolfe they would've been all messy. Also, i would never have heard the phrase 'The Hellion Transmogriffed', which is an accomplisment to be credited, lol.

Level 12
No, you weren't there.

He was like "oh this guy has high votes and i gave him a sucky score, imma rejudge his entry".

I'm really not blaming or accusing him of something, I just hope the poll does not affect his judging in ANY way. That's it.

Level 12
First of all, I don't remember you submitting an entry

I never said I submitted an entry.

also, no, I did not base my ratings on the poll.

You edited your judging and used the "grammar" excuse:

Pfff, seeing that so many people like grey, i think i'll have to edit his review :/
Lol those are exactly the things that ruined his rating xD Guess the rating is fine after all.

Edit: Also i've edited grey's review and it's better now i suppose :)

----------------------------

The poll was just garbage, a lot of people just voted without even having read the stories.

Exactly.

EDIT: Just follow the judging guidelines and completely ignore the poll, that's the entire purpose behind this post.

I never said I submitted an entry.

You edited your judging and used the "grammar" excuse:

----------------------------

Exactly.

EDIT: Just follow the judging guidelines and completely ignore the poll, that's the entire purpose behind this post.

I was implying that I was being too harsh and the ratings weren't balanced well. Yes, I had done some bad things back then, but the reviews were re-rewritten before the results were revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.