• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Roleplay] Flames of War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Oh, I missed that.

'Amber' slowly rose up on unsteady legs as she had not used them in a while due the shackles. She walked slowly towards the portal with her gaze focused on it as she tried to 'read' the spell as she intended to copy it for later usage. Even if she knew how it was done, she would have to remake it to fit holy magic so it would take some research before she could actually use it. She was tempted to walk through the portal for mere curiosity but reminded herself that it was not wise to do so. As such she turned away and walked, heeded towards the exit. She had to reopen the gateways quickly to prevent 'Sapphire' from getting mad and resort to drastic actions. As she walked she thought about a good place where it was dead certain they would not be disturbed again.

Azele: "Very well."

After Jugram had written his part on the paper she took it and left it to a servant who ran away with it in order to send it to 'Sapphire'. Since the gateway was closed they would have to use a special ritual to get the message to her, the ritual involved killing the one who wanted to go there so it would not be a wise way, but they would simply use an Observer for this, they were not important anyway.

Azele: "Maps.. maps.."

She walked towards a corner where a wooden drawer stood, she opened it and pulled out a few papers, 6 in total. One world map and then one zoomed in for each continent she offered them to Jugram.¨
They were as Azele had claimed, very detailed.

Azele: "We'll fulfill our part right away."

Level 9
The first deathknight was being constructed, the spirit was impelemented inside the figure and an explosion engulfed at the facility. A grim figure walked out of the smoke, a green sword and 2 glowing eyes. Out emerged a *bearlike* figure walked out, grinning. He was tattered and red but his unuoly energy is great. The felogre commander pointed at the Deathknight"What the fuck is this?". The researcher scratched his head for a while before looking at his book. "Apprentaly.. his soul... wait.. we got a soul of some idiot who was bound to a bear suit!" Screams"What the fuck!?!?!??". The felogre smiled "We could use this gut to use.. is his soul under control?". The warlocks all nodded. "Great.. get more of these deathknights...".---

----------------
Freddy Deathknight: A grim looking freddy(nightmare variant) with a green sword and emitting a green aura. Tends to sulk in the shasows before emerging and killing his victims. Can give enemies nightmares.

Level 9
@Yeah.. i need a new kind of deathknight...
The felogrw dispatched the deathknight into Bholeland to test it out. It sulks into the shadow right away and first targeted a farm and gets ready for a rampage.

@Directive: can i control some farmers and stuff?

Level 9
Nope.. no problem... they koll and give nightmares thats all... they dont tend to fight face to face.. rather use stealth...and.. i need a break from wc3 deathknghts.. a dthknght can be classified as someones soul that is transmitted into another body, in my case; i transmitted a soul into a body and it horribly mutates... and u get this dk..

OOC: I am not insulting you, but to be honest. I bet even the most cowardly of the cowards will laugh out loud at the very sight of your Freddy Death Knight instead of freaking out.

@Leo: I'll handle their response -- and many farmers are robots, coz you know... modern technology. And laziness.

Warcraft II Death Knights are even better and more menacing than Freddy.
=====
It turns out that the victims of the Freddy Death Knight are actually sophisticated robots. Apparently, there are also some biological farmers working alongside the robots. Some human farmers have just rolled on the floor laughing hard at Freddy. A male elven farmer mocks the Freddy Death Knight, "Is this... a joke!? Even the most cowardly of the Noddies is not afraid of this little toy."

Another female human farmer, still giggling at Freddy, replies, "This simple little bear is no match for our mighty Pherithian Imperial Army.. the Great Cakemaster Deroc will crush and annihilate this toy with his superior fighting skills and unparalleled wisdom!" Although it really seems that PIA can deal with Freddy very easily, the way she speaks has revealed the successful and intense brainwashing of citizens by Deroc's government, and how the Pherithian society is immersed and flooded in exaggerated propagandas praising Deroc.

Level 9
242099-albums8302-picture103513.png

Toy?
The deathknight didnt move and suddenly all human farmers were decapitated and their spirits bound into little stuffed toys that the deathknight put in little present boxes and haunt the toys before disappearing into the shadows

The toys are haunted..

It was all an illusion for the Freddy Death Knight. However, the two farmers who mocked him did die though.

Several Falcon Prism Hovercrafts and Tick Tanks, along with a few troops, are.already behind Freddy Death Knight. The Falcon Prism Hovercrafts unleash rays of Prism Beams, likely toasting Freddy Death Knight in flames of suffering. The Tick Tanks shoots some shells at Freddy Death Knight, likely piercing the metallic armor of Freddy Death Knight dearly. The troops open fire at Freddy Death Knight, and blast him with hails of bullets, plasma rays and laser beams.

Level 9
Nightmare Fredsy vanished then out of nowhere reappeared right in the face of a soldier tjen decapitated him. A shadowy freddy rushed onto a soldier from behind and ended his misery before disappearing. Whats left is only present boxes(emitting a dark aura)with stuffed bears and foxes inside.

maxresdefault.jpg

The unlucky soldier does indeed die, however the Falcon Prism Hovercrafts and the other troops were faster than Freddy and blasted him into pieces...

A moment later, the present box is burnt by the prism beams and plasma projectiles from the Pherithian units.

The rumors about Freddy begin to spread around, and as a result the Mobile Sensor Arrays are told to deploy, revealing any cloaked or subterranean unit hidden around, in a wide radius.

Level 21
Bah!My table is scarier than those toys of FNAF
I have completed all the games and their difficult modes(20/20/20,nightmare etc) and it wasn't scary
----------------------------------------------
The skeleton crow kicks the vial at Deroc
Skeleton Crow:Mind giving it to him?
All the attacks hit the Illithid,to it's great annoyance.Suddenly 2 Young Red Shadow Dragons,3 Stone Giants and a fire giant appears and attacks Spiror

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
And now, afk for 12 hours because it's late over at Directive's place.
On a more serious note, I plan to port over some of my characters from my RP 3 faction since I don't want all that work to go to waste. I will have to change up a bit of lore for them to make it suit but it should not be major changes.

It took 'Amber' days before she found a suitable location. Just outside Jorway's western coast she found a shipwreck, the violent sea was sure to keep unwanted eyes to look inside the ship. She climbed down and stood in the room that used to be full of merchandise, she took two barrels and placed them next to each other with a one meter distance in between. She then chanted a spell for a few minutes which would form a portal to Sanctum. The portal could be moved around by simply lifting the two barrels, and this gateway was not powerful at all and would just last a few hours but it would at least take her home. And more importantly she would be able to reopen the portal and form a proper gateway once she had rested. She stepped through the portal with a sigh, Sanctum would prepare for war by just seeing her torn and dirty dress, rest suddenly seemed out of the question.

Level 21
Nizana,Elkgloth,Chessinidia and Luaniss stop walking as soon as they spot the small firebeard clan village,pleased that they have finally arrived at their first destination,even though a large challenge lies ahead of them and it won't be easy or fast to complete
Chessinidia Frelyl:So,who has the plan?
Luaniss Gallane:Not me,I'm just a follower.I don't do the planning,I just heal
Elkgloth Kenzynge:It's obvious we don't have any sort of plan whatsoever .
Chessinda Frelyl:How is it obvious?I suspected you would have a plan!You are the Valsharess' personal guard and a warrior with years of experience!
Elkgloth Kenzynge:Well,you are a skilled,experience and powerful warrior as well.Why didn't you have a plan ?!
Chessinda Frelyl:I thought you had a plan when you approached me in the inn,you sounded so sure of yourself!And you didn't even do the trouble to make up a plan along the way.
Nizana Dhunnyl:Calm down you two,we need to make a plan then,not argue like little children.That will not solve anything nor make sure those duergar and their village is crushed.
Chessinda Frelyl:You are right,let us think of a plan,arguing gets us nowhere
The four think for a short while,before Nizana speaks up again.
Nizana Dhunnyl:It doesn't help if we just think regardless of information.We need to know how many there are and what kind of equipment they have.Is any one of you good with scouting?
Elkgloth Kenzynge:Yeah,I consder my self quite good when it comes to scouting/
Nizana Dhunnyl:That is good,take a look at the village and duergar then report back with what you learned
Elkgloth Kenzynge:Very well,I'll see what I can do.
He slowly sneaks closer to the duergar village and inspects it with precision and caution.There are quite a few duergar in the village,he guesses about 40-60,which is quite small but the firebeard isn't the one of the largest clans and surely not one of the most powerful.He notices that they are all armed,some poorly and some exceptionally well.Most wield large battle axes and crossbows,yet there are a few that wield a handaxe and a shield,a smaller number duel wields two handaxes and a very select few wield large throwing axes.He groans in annoyane since they will be hard for a group of four to take out due to their numbers and amount of ranged warriors.They will have to hope Nizana's powerful magic will make up for it.He slowly sneaks back to the other three and delivers his scouting report,sparing no detail or thought of his
Nizana Dhunnyl:Well then,I admit,things look grim.But we have to do it,so let's get this over with so we can move on to the others and return to The Valsharess for our large reward,shall we?
The others smile nod in agreement and prepares themselves for the tough and dangerous battle that lies ahead of them.After they are prepared for the fight Nizana uses some ancient magic to conjure 5 large swarms of Dire Bats,which flies into the village with great speed,confusing and attack the duergar fiercely.The four then charge the village themselves.Luaniss casts a few defensive spells,Chessinda swings her gigantic blade wildly, damaging and killing as many duergar as she can,Elkgloth parries bolts and axes with his own drow hand axe which he duel wields,while cutting down ranged units while Nizana unleashes her huge arsenal of powerful and effective spells on the firebeard clan duergar and their small village.Most of the buildings catch flame due to her fire spells,which leaves the duergar at a slight disadvantage as the smoke lowers their senses.All did not go perfect for the four though,in fact,the tables completely turned as a explosive electricity charged bolt hits hard Elkgloth in the stomach,making him crash down hard on his back.The ranged units were a now capable of causing great problems for the remaining three since their bolts aren't being parried,nor they killed,Chessinda now has to protect herself and the others as well as eliminating the duergar.Unfortunately the duergar aren't completely foolish or stupid and they focus on Nizana and Luaniss as well.Nizana who has been keeping a very close eye on the battlefield and it's surroundings immediately notices some duergar rushing to her and eliminates them quickly with a rapid and aggressive barrage of powerful elemental spells.Luaniss however is not as lucky since she has only been focusing on trying to reach Elkgloth while also providing healing spells to the rest of the group as well as some defensive spells that she doesn't notice the duergar's change in targets until a bolt hits her in the shoulder,followed by another one in the elbow,and another in the hip.She is knocked back and gazes with empty eyes forward before crumbling down on all fours.Nizana notices and casts a force shield on Luaniss,which shields her from bolts and pushes away all nearby duergar.After 5 minutes of sweaty and back and forth battling the duergar are defeated and the last buildings are burning down.While taking deep breaths of exhaustion Chessinda and Nizana carry Elkgloth and Luaniss to a large crack in the wall,which leads into a cave.Once inside,they remove the bolts and clean the wounds as best they can.Luaniss thankfully still manages to heal herself and Elkgloth,as well as the others.All four lie against the walls of the cave,breathless and exhausted,in complete silence.After a while Nizana lift her head slowly and speaks with a dry and soft voice
Nizana Dhunnyl:Well,we won this battle.
Chessinda manages to perform a small,weak laugh,yet breaks into a cough afterwards
Chessinda Frelyl:That's pretty obvious.
Luaniss Gallane:We shouldn't celebrate just yet.The firebeard was one of the weakest,yet we barely won.And we still have lot to do,many clans and one village remain
Elkgloth Kenzynge:This is a suicide mission.and those duergar were way to powerful.
Chessinda Frelyl:And their weapons were not ordinary firebeard clan weapons,nor normal duergar weapons.Someone is supplying them with well made and powerful equipment.And I suspect that someone is behind their betrayal to us as well.
Nizana Dhunnyl:I think you're right.We need to find out who,and then send them to the fucking abyss where they belong.
Elkgloth Kenzynge:I like the sound of that,I would love to get revenge for my stomach...and back.
Luaniss Gallane:So,which duergar clan is next?
Elkgloth Kenzynge:We'll rest first,then when we awaken we will decide
Luaniss Gallane:As you wish,well,have a peaceful rest everybody
She closes her eyes and falls asleep after a while.One by one the four of them fall asleep,except for Chessinda,who stands guard at the entrance.Her mind are filled with thoughts about who or what could be behind the duergar and why.No matter how hard she thinks,she can't come to a conclusion.She lets out a sigh and leans with her shoulder against the entrance,gazing at the dying flames while continuing to ponder the situation with a heavy mind and heart.She notices a sudden movement in the corner of her eye but is instantly relived to see it's only Nizana,who has risen and is walking towards her.
Chessinda Frelyl:You startled me.Don't you want to sleep?You did quite a lot today
Nizana shakes her head and gives a soft chuckle
Nizana Dhunnyl:Ill sleep when I'm dead,and last time I checked I was still alive.
She grins sinisterly,yet friendly and sweet, and takes position on the opposite side of the entrance to the cave.She gazes at the dying flames as well,before looking at Chessinda.The two make eye contact and Chessinda gives her a questioning look,along with a slight twist of her head to the left.clearly curious as to why Nizana is looking at her without saying something or doing anything.
Chessinda Frelyl:Something one your mind Nizana?
Nizana Dhunnyl:I think I know who did it....
Chessind Frelyl:Did what,gave the bloody duergar powerful equipment and turned them against us?Who?Very few have that kind of power,influence and knowledge since such a large feet requires a gigantic amount of all three those.So,who do you suspect is behind it all?
Nizana Dhunnyl:The Illithid
Chessinda thinks about it.It made sense,of course the illithid would be behind this scheme,they are more than capable of doing it and they hate the drow.But why now all of a sudden,why not earlier.They must have large plans and this frightens her.It's never a good thing when a creature such as the Illithid come up with a large plan
Chessinda Frelyl:I think you may be right,I can't think of a bigger or more logical suspect.Those fucking tentacle dicks,why the hell would they suddenly make a move?
Nizana Dhunnyl:Not sure,they never did something this large before.Maybe they plan on waging war?
Chessinda Frelyl:Now that is a though I do not like at all
Both stare at the village's remains,with a few dozen duergar corpses lying around it,their equipment still not broken.Their blood flowed into one large pool which is very hard to miss due it's size,form and color.Both their minds dwell on thoughts about Illithid and their possible reasons for these sudden actions.If the Illithid was preparing for war it would either be to dominate The Underdark,Surface or the entire multiverse.None of those were pleasant of good.It seemed unlikely that it was the last two since it is common knowledge that the Illithid despise the sun and prefers to stay as far away from it as possible.Maybe they plan on eliminating the sun itself.This will cause all life on the surface to die and become like the underdark,allowing the Illithid to rule it.With a shock they realize with horror that this may be the Illithid's plans
Nizana Dhunnyl:If they manage to dominate the surface we are fucked.
Chessinda Frelyl:Correction,if they dominate the surface everything is fucked.They will be able to dominate the entire multiverse,like they desire to.
Nizana Dhunnyl:I have a bad feeling that the Illithid are already one step ahead

Indeed,she was correct.5 Illithids have taken the form of some Pherit Empire troops the murdered,along with all their memories,thoughts and power.They appeared and acted exactly like the other Pherit troops.It was impossible to know,until it's too late.Many Illithids have done this as well,but with every nation in the world.They enslaved low ranking soldiers,peasants and beggars that would not be missed or noticed nor paid enough attention to to see something different.They then started to infect nobles,advisers,generals and captains,to establish their influence and dominance.The also caused a few riots and fights in the streets of every major city of every nation.People were driven to insanity and blood lust,killing each other and causing damage.At this rate world wide marshal law would have to be enforced.The Illithid even infected,enslaved or took on the form of animals,causing even more chaos.Houses were set ablaze and ships were sunk as the Illithid extended their control to even more people.Without anybody even knowing,doom has come to the surface.Without anyone knowing,their worse nightmares has come true.Without anyone knowing,the hourglass has run out.Without anyone knowing,the end times have been brought down on them.Without anyone knowing,their greatest enemy has taken a quick,large step to victory.The invasion,has begun

Level 9
A grim figure of freddy reapeared at a weapons facility. He grabbed a toy of balloon boy and buried it. Then he restalked back inti the shadows.

The pherith security was minglig with the cameras when a shadowy boy with a beanie(balloon boy)staring directly at the camera.Laughing and not switching the cameras for 6 seconds will make Balloonboy materialize infront of him and bite his head off but if he switched the camera quickly, he will survive

Not trying to be scary, if a harmless thing is harmful..is it comfortable?and besides, Freddy deathknght is one pf my main characters, u cant kill him easily

Level 24
*The blizzard has stopped*
*Much of the north is covered in snow*
*After a long march on the High Road, Wayden and his troops have finally arrived at Castle Pelagea*
*The banners of Pelagea, a scythe tilted right and a sword tilted left with a shield behind, fly outside the castle walls*
*The gates opened*
*Wayden and his troops enter*
*Inside, the castle lord, Lord Mancheste meets them*
Lord Mancheste: Greetings Prince Wayden, son of King Warden, the King of the North. Praise God you have arrive, much of my land was lost to invaders from the west. They bare white sigils unbeknown to us.
Wayden: How long have you been holding out here?
Lord Mancheste: Weeks, did you already hear? The Silver Rise and its rival kingdom was decimated, with all its leaders slain
Wayden: what?!
Lord Mancheste: Yes, much of their land was taken by these mysterious force, I can't tell much, but my scouts report they are the Phantom
Wayden: Phantom you say? ... hmmm... if they are capable of doing much, we better ready the castle at anytime
Lord Mancheste: Winter has come, the supplies will be running low soon
Wayden: Worry not, we've brought enough rations for your people
Lord Mancheste: Thank you my prince, the people of Pelagea expresses their gratitude
Wayden: I will take command of Pelagea's army for now,
Lord Mancheste: As you wish my prince

*Meanwhile, with the blizzard gone, the two continues their journey, rather west, they move south*
Faelen: Um.. aren't we heading west?
Ed: Oh, there has been a change of plans, we'll be heading south
Faelen: South?!
Ed: Ever heard of the Pherith Empire?
Faelen: Ph-pherith? I've never heard of such empire
Ed: That's just it, I'm gonna have check to it, they were last reported by Legrandish spies on Boheland,
Faelen: How come you know this... things?
Ed: Nah... I just specialize at intercepting
Faelen: ...
Ed: We should be passing away from the borders of North Asjeria, we'll arrive at Boheland in a matter of days now

@Edge: Sorry, you've spelled it wrong. it's B, o, l, e, h, land (aka Boleh-land or Bolehland).
=================================================
The skeleton crow kicks the vial at Deroc
Skeleton Crow:Mind giving it to him?
Deroc: "That other guy?"

Deroc summons a solid illusion of himself, and gives his copy the vial. The solid illusion then rushes into the portal and poured the vial to Kalanbros.

All the attacks hit the Illithid,to it's great annoyance.Suddenly 2 Young Red Shadow Dragons,3 Stone Giants and a fire giant appears and attacks Spiror

Deroc open fire at the six creatures, blasting them with plasma beams and burning them with hot laser rays.

Deroc: "Call in the guards! We cannot let these Illithids go into my palace!"

Deldrach: "Yes, master."

A moment later, some squads of Flardyrn Vindicators and Cake Crusaders, along with some lesser elite guards, rush into Deldrach's chamber and stand in front of their revered and beloved Cakemaster Deroc.

Level 21
The Illithid grins and teleports the creatures behind Deroc.They immediately assault the troops.Two Illithids that were disguising themselves as cake crusaders devours the brain of 3 fladryn vindicators,and brain washes some troops to attack themselves.A powerful ball of unknown energy hits Deroc,causing him to levitate and shock.He then gets smashed onto the ground,his gun tossed aside

Level 9
His laugh was repaid with suddenly reappearing in front of him and bit his head off. His blood splattered on the ground over the floor with his head in balloonboy's hand, bloody before balloonboy tosses it and sets it on a neerby desk and with a paper saying "Its me" with blood on it, before disappearing.

Deathknight Nightmare(no longer freddy) tossed a mangle toy into a house, striaght through the open window of it into a young boy's room.It fell lightly and it is up to the young boy if he wants to take it or not.

The Shadowridge forces in Vesfrica has amanegd to now construct and fortify the base. Turrets and artilleries. Hoverplanea are aemt to acout the surrounding areas.

@WhiteFang: You may devour the brains of Flardyrn Vindicators and Cake Crusaders, but you cannot mind control them as they're well-trained commandos. The regular troops can be mind controlled though.

Though as said before, their brains can be eaten and also your Illithids can disguise as anyone.

But the Vindicators and Cake Crusaders have their unique style of fighting, so it's easy to distinguish the real one if observed carefully.
================================================
The hidden laser turrets activated and tried to blast Balloonboy with their deadly lasers, but unfortunately the Balloonboy has escaped before the lasers hit him, causing the lasers to hit the dead security guard and the monitor instead. :(
The Illithid grins and teleports the creatures behind Deroc.They immediately assault the troops.
Some of the alert Flardyrn Vindicators and Cake Crusaders immediately cover Deroc's back. The Vindicators and Cake Crusaders surround Deroc, and group into threes, then adopt a fighting stance with their backs to each other.

Two Illithids that were disguising themselves as cake crusaders devours the brain of 3 Flardryn Vindicators,and brain washes some (lesser) troops to attack themselves.
The surviving Cake Crusaders and Flardyrn Vindicators back off. Afterwards, they unleashed powerful energyballs and laser beams towards the suspicious Cake Crusaders, likely blasting them into pieces.

A powerful ball of unknown energy hits Deroc,causing him to levitate and shock.He then gets smashed onto the ground,his gun tossed aside

The gun that was tossed was only a fake pistol with a 16th century design, and the attacked Deroc has turned out to be the solid illusion Deroc has conjured earlier. The illusion disappears into thin air.

The real Deroc apparently stays on ground, as he has a strong willpower and mental potential to resist the levitation and shock. He is seen wielding a much more futuristic rifle, and shoots a huge plasma energyball at an Illithid.

Despite not noticng the upcoming darts, the darts froze when they approached 'Ice', as a chilling aura is visible around him. Since the daggers are frozen, the daggers fell to the ground, making the trio noticing something.
'Ice' : "This is disrupting. My ice just chills something out."
'Petal' : "I thought I am the only one going to chill from your ice."
'Ice' : "Apparently, you're not the only one. Show yourself, attackers!"
'Ice' excerts an extreme amount of energy to the skies above, causing a medium snowstorm to hit Batuhjiwa. As the storm comes, 'Petal' quickly took his sword as it scatters into thousands of sakura petals.
'Petal' : "You should at least warn me."
'Ice' : "We need to proceed quickly, else The Highness will be displeased."
'Petal' : "Agreed."
The three continues leaving Batuhjiwa, with near zero clue of where they could find the one that lead the faction. They however, know that they need to bring good reports or The Highness will truly get displeased.

Meanwhile, Jugram takes the maps. He looks at them carefully.
Jugram : "Thank you. Now, may I leave? The Highness already knows about the treaty, and we will do our part of the bargain soon."
Jugram gives Azele a small scroll.
Jugram : "This is my own scroll, called scroll of messenger. This will act our messaging tool to your factions, so that your factions can get any information that our Highness has received.

==================
'Ice' in his full power (yes, the earlier snow hints he uses maximum power) renders anything within 50 meters to freeze solid. It can be cancelled if one has extremely high flame to resist the chill, obviously.

Despite not noticng the upcoming darts, the darts froze when they approached 'Ice', as a chilling aura is visible around him. Since the daggers are frozen, the daggers fell to the ground, making the trio noticing something.

Dyffros, who is hiding in bushes meters behind the trio, is shocked by the very sight of his darts freezing and dropping onto the ground.

'Ice' : "This is disrupting. My ice just chills something out."
'Petal' : "I thought I am the only one going to chill from your ice."
'Ice' : "Apparently, you're not the only one. Show yourself, attackers!"

Dyffros remains silent and never moved an inch, but he took his camera and captured an image of the 'Petal', 'Ice' and 'Princess'.

'Ice' excerts an extreme amount of energy to the skies above, causing a medium snowstorm to hit Batuhjiwa. As the storm comes, 'Petal' quickly took his sword as it scatters into thousands of sakura petals.

The three continues leaving Batuhjiwa, with near zero clue of where they could find the one that lead the faction. They however, know that they need to bring good reports or The Highness will truly get displeased.

"Cowards," Dyffros mumbles to himself.

Deldrach, the Faceless Cyborg, attempts to counter the snowstorm in Bhatu'jiwa by activating the well-concealed advanced radiators scattered in various places of Bhatu'jiwa. Roasting gases are released in an attempt to melt the snows and raise up the ambient temperature.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40

Jugram : "Thank you. Now, may I leave? The Highness already knows about the treaty, and we will do our part of the bargain soon."
Jugram gives Azele a small scroll.
Jugram : "This is my own scroll, called scroll of messenger. This will act our messaging tool to your factions, so that your factions can get any information that our Highness has received.

Azele took the scroll from Jugram and turned it around a few times to view it from all angles.

Azele: "Granted."

Her voice seemed a bit distant as she was very intrigued by the scroll and how it would work. She decided to put it in the drawer where the maps previously were for now, she had no pockets in her armor so she could not carry it around. Whatever the case it seemed like it was time to start getting ready to march back to the Underworld, however she had to wait and see if 'Amber' were to arrive. Three days, she thought to herself, not a minute more.

as the trio walked away. 'Princess' looks around.
'Princess' : "This town looks not pretty."
'Petal' : "What do you mean?"
'Princess' : "I felt there's a lack of proper artistic essence in this city."
'Princess' takes out her sword and impales the ground using it's tip. An ice tree forms from the ground she tipped.
'Princess' : "A reward for the city, may it rain with beautiful snow."
'Ice' : "Alright, enough chat, let's go."
'Petal' : "Seconded."
The trio continued leaving Batuhjiwa, heading to the west direction from their original spot to another city at it's west. As they are unaware, the gases slowly melt the tree 'Princess' created.

Jugram : "Thank you. The scroll will automatically write what I sent to it via this magical orb." (Shows an orb) (whispers to the orb)
Slowly, the scroll writes "May succeed brought to those allied with The Highness."
Jugram : "That is an example."
Jugram then departs as he put the orb back to his pocket. But he suddenly looks back.
Jugram : "About the scroll of Arising my Highness gave you, he told me that the scroll will act as a power source that will mimicry your own power in case of emergency. It's activated by spilling your blood to it. It's very powerful, so it can cause harm to yourself if you're not careful."
Jugram then looks away as he returns walking to the exit.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
So basically I could use the scroll to cast a spell twice? Within the same time frame.

Azele nodded. "Obliged. I will stay here for a few days more to wait for my second 'leader', we'll leave if she does not show up."
After a second of thought she spoke once more, just before Jugram would have left the tent. "I have a suggestion that might strengthen our relationship on a regular basis. What do you say we host some games in 'good' spirit? Archery, brawls, that sort of thing."

Azele did not care for the good relationship between the two factions, however she did want to know how well their soldiers were trained. Her own men would participate too of course so it would go both ways.

Basically, it acts as a power restorer when your character is crippled from using his/her power. Using the scroll can archive what you said, but initially, it's intended as a secondary power source should your character's power diminishes greatly.

Jugram looks at Azele as she finished her sentence.
Jugram : "About that..." (Closes his eyes for a moment, then open it again) "Very well, when shall we start?"

Level 6
On a peaceful, sunny day, while the skies are blue and the people are out for their daily routines in Eiree, two kids were practicing with their wooden swords dreaming that one they'll be knights. One of them was bigger than the other, and with a serious blow knocked the wooden sword out of the smaller kid's hand. "Got you" said the bigger kid with a grin.
The smaller kid leaned to pick up his sword when a crashing noise and a red flash that almost blinded the kid happened before him. His body shivered and trembled as he unconsciously ran with fright, watching his friend gaping at the sight before him. A portal was open. And knights with black armor cloaked with purple capes began entering. As the kid was running he turned his head and glimpsed a figure in the middle of all the knights, that was different than the others. Enigma entered, lead by Silva. And began constructing their base.

What people know about Enigma or its leader isn't much. Except that the faction is neutral mostly, they had repelled an army once, and soldiers who managed to escape them said even tho they were killing Enigma soldiers, their own soldiers were decreasing, while Enigma, shockingly, sustained their numbers. Which was about a hundred soldier. Adding to the confusion, some soldiers claim to have not found any body of their fallen soldiers, only corpses of people they don't know.

The leader, Silva, was seen on the battle field heavily guarded by his men, while wearing light armor and carrying a book chanting incomprehensible words.

People still don't know who Silva is and how this faction came to be, hence calling it Enigma.

They are usually seen wearing black armor with purple capes and a helmet that doesn't reveal the face. People claim this faction hasn't been for more than 20 years. Also, their flag has a diagonal line separating the black top from the purple bottom.

Some say that Silva is looking for a certain power source, and he came to this world to search for it.

Level 9
Nightmare deathknight started flumbling with the switches and tries to overheat the generator under the weapon facility. He got pretty pissed and proceeded to suddenly summoning Mangle and Mangle started bitig the wires to peices. This should create a fire.

Jureasic expedition started creating a base and extracted minerals and started corrupting the lands and harvest energies for later use.

Nightmare deathknight started flumbling with the switches and tries to overheat the generator under the weapon facility. Unfortunately, as it is a plasma energy generator, the heat would have no effect on the plasma generator.

He got pretty pissed and proceeded to suddenly summoning Mangle and Mangle started bitig the wires to peices. This should create a fire.
The supposed "wires" are, well, actually pipes disguised as wires. Mangle gets sprayed by smelly, corrosive dark green liquid. This would hurt Mangle plenty, and make him disgusted.

Level 9
Mangle got angry and drilled into the generator itself and starts ravaging, while Nightmare proceedes to take out several explosives and rigged them on the walls. He thwn proceeded to connect it to a Detonator and starts to leave. He summoned several Freddies to cover him frome enemy attacks and summoned the balloonboy to scout by going through the vents

Mangle got angry and drilled into the generator itself and starts ravaging. The plasma generator explodes violently in a flash of light green rays.

While Nightmare proceedes to take out several explosives and rigged them on the walls. He thwn proceeded to connect it to a Detonator and starts to leave.

An unknown, furious voice expressed, "Hey you fools! Stop running!"

Puffs of purple smoke pop out surrounding Nightmare. Several Faceless One Deathbringers and Flardyrn Vindicators materialize in the puffs, and they surround Nightmare and greet him with glares of hostility.

He summoned several Freddies to cover him frome enemy attacks and summoned the balloonboy to scout by going through the vents

The vents are sealed as soon as the Balloonboy has entered the vents. The Flardyrn Vindicators swiftly evade attacks from the Freddies, and slice their heads with great vigor and agility. The Faceless One Deathbringers release bouncing Death Coils to the Freddies, hitting them and absorbing their life force to the Deathbringers. Afterwards the Deathbringers summon several lesser Faceless Ones and fight the Freddies alongside the blood elven Vindicators and their lesser minions.

Level 9
@Freddies dont have life, they are mechanical
Phantom Balloonbot, thanks to his phantomness manages to got theough the seales vents and started droping TNT that blew up the vents.

The freddies never had a life force so they just stood up again and metamorphiss to Nightmare Freddies and starts ramoaging. Nightmare summoned more Suicide Foxies that ran with great speed around the building and starts suiciding and starting a fire(The fires from the vent, the generator and some other rooms).

Nightmare was standin when several facleesses and vindicators approached him with great speed and wih great agility, takes out his great sword and cut all of them into half.

@Leo: their Death Coils are special, they can also take away electronic energies.
================================================
Phantom Balloonbot, thanks to his phantomness manages to got theough the seales vents and started droping TNT that blew up the vents.

The vents explode violently, and due to the special properties of the vents, some force of the TNT explosion is reflected back to the Balloonbot, likely destroying it into pieces.

The freddies never had a life force so they just stood up again and metamorphiss to Nightmare Freddies and starts ramoaging. But their Death Coils are able to absorb some other essences and energies, albeit not as effective to life force. Some damage is still dealt to the Freddies.

Nightmare summoned more Suicide Foxies that ran with great speed around the building and starts suiciding and starting a fire(The fires from the vent, the generator and some other rooms).

At first, the Pherithian thought they had won as the building's concealed extinguishers had wiped out much of the flames. However, some flames spread to a room full of gas cylinders and experimental aerosol cans, resulting in a massive explosion. The explosions are so huge that much of the building has collapsed into rock chunks and broken machines, and many have perished in the flames of annihilation. Some tough Faceless Deathbringers and Flardyrn Vindicators have survived, but they are heavily wounded as a result of the massive explosion.

The massive explosion would also have severely damaged Nightmare.

Nightmare was standin when several facleesses and vindicators approached him with great speed and wih great agility, takes out his great sword and cut all of them into half.

Normally they were able to resist such attacks, but thanks to the massive wounds, they couldn't help themselves.

Level 9
Nightmare looked around the burning room, flames creeping near him. He then grabbed his greatsword and looked at a wall, battered and dented. Surely the wall is weak enough and he striked his greatsword into the wall, hoping it will break and it did. He ran out into the night and cloaking himself.

Deroc, i want to do something, can i control a couple of Pherith journalists and writers?

Status
Not open for further replies.