• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Roleplay] Flames of War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
'Amber': "So be it. Destroy the gateway!"

The Archangels canceled the spell and instead started to channel a beam of holy light into the gateway which started to tremble and the ground to shake slightly.

Khor: "By the light.."

Khor turned around really quickly as he flew away from the crater in an attempt to save his life from the incoming explosion.

'Amber': "Last chance to walk away before we blow ourselves up. Along with you. You have about 5 seconds."

With those words her wings glowed brightly along with her eyes as she entered her avatar form and formed a shield/shell surrounding herself along with the Archangels to protect them for a few seconds before the gateway would implode. If enemies were to enter the gateway 'Sapphire' would kill a certain someone, her life along with all those in Sanctum would be meaningless if that happened. As such she would die honorably by protecting her people by any means necessary.

Meanwhile in the Underworld.

'Sapphire': "What the fuck is the bitch thinking now?! The gateway is not even fucking closed! It better not be his doing.."

She flew for a few hours and then randomly down through the black water that flowed through most of the Underworld, she concentrated which made the water form maelstorm which brought her down and down for hundreds of meters, and somewhere down in the abyss there was a magical shield which she passed through. Inside the shelled area there was a huge transparent crystal with a human frozen inside of it.

'Sapphire': "Did you make 'Amber' fucking do this?!"
???: "You know I can't do anything from here."
'Sapphire': "Do not take me for a fool Regan, you can see every step she takes and every breath she draws. What is she up to?"
Regan: "Protecting your part of this realm safe from invaders because I will come to harm otherwise."
'Sapphire': "And if she does not build a new gateway soon you'll come to harm anyway. I hope she has taken that into calculation."

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
edited last post slightly.

'Amber' let out a sigh of relief as the units left the crater.

'Amber': "You can deactivate the Gateway now, we wont be disturbed."
Archangels: "It's too late! We can't stop it, leave this crater now master!"
'Amber': "I can't do that!"
Archangels: "Go!"

'Amber' shed a single tear as she spread her wings and flied away with unimaginable speed due the avatar mode she activated earlier. Still, she would be hit by the blast. Her right wing got burned to ashes, her legs scorched to the point of them almost melting. She let out an echoing scream of pain as many more tears would fall down from the sky along with herself who was no longer capable of flying. She fell through multiple tree branches before landing on the ground, breaking a few ribs in the process. She cried for a few seconds before losing consciousness. Her one wing still glowing.

The Pherithian infantry that wasn't in a spacecraft were likely caught in the explosion radius which effectively ruined about a fifth of Japan.

Khor who started to fly earlier made it out unharmed though, he headed for Azele's encampment as they were the only ones in the field at the moment.

edit: Can you please capture Amber for me? I got no units that can treat her. You're obviously free to throw her in a dark cell or whatever suits your needs, you are allowed to kill her but I would not prefer it.

Level 21
Sintana Baentlar suddenly rushed back into her room,puts on her clothes and runs out of the house.When outside,she looked around carefully before calling a nearby patrolling city guard.The guard approaches her,as she is a well known wealthy merchant who is know for being very rewarding to those who aid her
City Guard:Greetings jallil Baentlar,how may I assist?
Sintana Baentlar:Greetings.I was wondering,can I take a few guards tomorrow morning for a expedition?
City Guard:Ill be sure to ask the captain tonight jallil
Sintana Baentlar:Thank you.Have a good day
City Guard:Thank you jallil,you too
The city guard continues patrolling while Sintana rushes back into her home with a satisfied smirk

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40

Soldier: "We've found them sir."
Lors: "Are they alive? and where were they?!"
Soldier: "'Fraid not sir, the bodies were found naked and cold they've been dead for half a day at least."
Lors: "Conclusion?"
Soldier: "They were killed slowly by some kind of blade, likely daggers as the wounds were not deep which indicates that a light weight weapon was used. They were killed slowly through multiple wounds over time, likely torture to get information. The location was a local inn, 'Red Dragon'. They were also killed after being stripped, not before."
Lors: "That removes the option of bandits or whatever poor lowlife. How did you find out though?"
Solider: "The blood. If he wore clothes it would soak up the blood to an extent, the blood is all over the bodies."
Lors: "Well done go and ask around, I want to know exactly how they ended up there, who they met and so on. You may leave. Let me think this through."

The soldier saluted and left the office.

Lors (mumble): "Who.. and why..?"

The blast, which caused the ground to shake violently, has eradicated countless battalions of Pherithian troops and vehicles in the process. "Oh damn, we were too slow and now we suffered a huge loss. I don't understand why she initiated such a risky move." Azlariah sighs, after seeing much of her army being perished in the explosion.

"That little bitchy angel can be of great use, to uncover the secrets behind the destroyed gateway."

"Yup. Perhaps we can uncover some secrets via interrogation." Deldrach's dark voice suggests.

Swarms of Fleenzub Fighters have approached 'Amber', and encircled her.

Deldrach's Telepathic Voice: "Surrender yourself, angel!" A few flying troops in futuristic suits show up and release paralyzing beams at 'Amber', likely paralyzing her in the process.

A few Dropships have landed on the ground near 'Amber', and unloaded a huge AAPT (Armored Amphibious Prison Truck), as well as some troops, Tick Tanks, Gattling Tanks and Falcon Prism Hovercrafts. The AAPT opens its rear door, and some Flardyrn Vindicators jumped out of the truck and aimed their weapons at 'Amber'...

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
'Amber' would still not move an inch which was quite understandable after the damage she had taken.

Meanwhile in Sanctum.
The three remaining Archangels looked at a huge wall painting in one of the halls, the ink was previously glowing but almost all of it had turned into a normal yellow color.

Archangel 1: "They (the 10 archangels) are... dead?.."
Archangel 2: "And Amber along with them."
Archangel 3: "No, look here!"

He pointed towards one section of the painting which still glowed slightly.

Archangel 3: "She is barely alive."
Archangel 1: "Let's go and get her then!"
Archangel 2: "Slight problem, there is no gateway to get to her. She would not want to be rescued at the expense of others, she is the great one's chosen after all."

OOC: Can I change color to PaleGreen? I think I'll change it now since Lime is not eye-friendly.
================================================
In the meantime...

In Deldrach's chamber, the Cakemaster Deroc and his cherished commander Azlariah are seen having a conversation with Deldrach.

Azlariah: "I'm sorry, Cakemaster, for losing many of our units during the battle."

Deroc seems to never mind the massive casualties during the fight against Amber's angels. He shows a friendly smile and pats her shoulders, "It was not a big deal anyway. Don't worry too much. Smile, and stay happy. We still have the technology to rebuild Chitzkoi many units left. Deroc continues, "And furthermore, you've did a great job by successfully capturing that bitch. You've already did your best, I know it."

"B-but... we have lost too many--"

"What did I say? Don't stress yourself out, and be optimistic. Smile."

Azlariah displays a (forced) smile. After all, she feels incompetent and stupid for losing too many units during the previous battle. She believed her incompetence has disappointed Deroc.

Deroc pats on her shoulder once again, and smiles. "Be cheerful. You've did a brilliant job, and I feel lucky to have you as my commander."

Only after this, Azlariah feels happy and displays a satisfied grin. She had never been cherished and appreciated before.

Deldrach's big head moves a little in his stasis tube. "Master, that angel has been locked on the stretcher. Should we bring that bitch in?"

Deroc nods and replies, "Yes." A few seconds later, the airlock door opens and a wheeled stretcher has been brought before Deroc and Azlariah by a few lowly servants. "Here lies the angel you seek, master and mistress." Amber's arms and feet are seen locked onto the stretcher with both metallic and plasma cuffs.

Deroc: "Good."

However, Azlariah is not entirely pleased, and glares at Amber's barely alive, sad face in rage and hatred. <Stupid bitch...> Azlariah thinks to herself.

Deroc turns his head facing Deldrach and says, "Before I continue, can I borrow your help please? I need an ancient power like yours to keep that bitch in check."

"Of course, master." Deldrach closes his glowing green eyes, and releases a surge of ancient, dark Faceless essence to Deroc's right hand. Deroc takes out a spellbook, and begin chanting. His eyes begin glowing in frost blue, and frost escapes his mouth as he chants.

Soon, some hard frost crystals begin to form at Amber's arms and legs, strengthening the locks rendering Amber immovable. It should be cold and chilly enough to awaken Amber.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40

'Amber's eyes widened as she was forcefully awoken due the chilly crystals. With a confused look she looked around for a second, but then turned her head to look over her shoulder really quickly as she felt something was very wrong. At the sight of her missing wing she looked away quickly as the sight was painful to her. She tried to move a little to test how sturdy the crystals were, they proved good enough to prevent her from trying anything. The chill that emitted from the crystals were fairly pleasant for her due her scorched legs from the blast. She stared downwards downards the ground which made her now dirty blonde hair cover her face from sight as it hanged downwards.

'Amber': "Seems like I ended up here after all, huh? You could've spared many lives by just agreeing to my terms in the first place, the result would be the same."

Her voice was very weak, but it seemed calm despite the continuous pain that was caused by her injuries.

Level 24
*Hours later after his son rides towards the Blue Fortress*
*The Magister arrives to discuss a matter regarding a new type of weapon*
*And the king decides to hear it*

*They move towards an open meadow, upon a hill, is a scaffold of wood and an unfinished stone structure, a mile away, the king, the magister and some of their men stands*
*Beside them was an object covered by cloth, and the magister discuss the king of this type of weaponry*
Magister: Your grace, I bring you here to give this new arsenal of ours,
*The Magister orders the men to take off the cloth cover, and...*
Magister: The Crystal Cannon
Warden: Its... a ship cannon, only... bigger
*The contraption has the body of a catapult, but rather than a pulley, it has a cylinder structure with the full length of the contraption within the middle, and beside, is a connected box, which is where its ammunition is put*

Magister: Yes your grace, but, its twice the firepower--or shall we say, icepower of a ship cannon. Observe...
*The Magister adjusts the target of the Crystal Cannon, rotating a lever. Then, with a pull, the cannon fired a bluish-white-ice ball towards the scaffold a mile away*
*The missile move so quick, that it reached the target less than four seconds, then, rather than an explosion, it freezed the scaffold and anything not soil 20 meters near, after a second, it turned into a white gas that slowly fades in air*
Warden: What kind of cannonball was that?
Magister: That your grace, is not a cannonball, the Crystal Cannon uses Glacierite, which is placed in this metal box, to create those iceballs, or call them Freeze Matter. As you know, Glacierite has a magical and elemental unknown properties, that is the Freeze Matter, a substance that can sublimate anything not Glacierite, soil or snow.
Warden: A weapon like this could revolutionize Legranda's technology, how is it that this thing is able to harness a Glacierite, the ore that can only be found from glaciers.
Magister: Your grace, we are developing superconductors, such as this box, with aid of magic, that is how the cannon can create Freeze Matter. You can think that the whole Crystal Cannon is made out of Glacierite and inside the contraption is extremely cold.
Warden: I'm not fond of magic nor any of such related, but this could turn the tides for Legranda, very well, Magister, build more of these things,
Magister: It would be an honor your grace, but we will need an increase supply of Glacierites, with winter coming, the glaciers of Northcrown should produce more. I should warn you your grace, the weapon is powerful, but due to the large blast radius, it could harm our own troops, plus, it lacks high mobility, so its slow-moving.
Warden: We can observe more of these contraptions good and bad things once we've used it. But very well, get them up and running, and make sure the other houses doesn't know of this.
Magister: Yes your grace, only the house Castellan knows

*A day has passed*
*The Gates of the Blue Fortress opened, and came out, riding a white stallion, is Prince Wayden, behind him is four commanders carrying the banners of the Legrandish great houses*
*Then followed a long line of Legrandish soldiers, marching towards the road heading west to Jurope*
Wayden: Sound the horn of the north!
*With the order, the horn sounded*

========================================================
Crystal Cannon - Similar to a catapult, but rather than a pulley, it uses a cannon. It has twice the power of cannons, and uses the ammunition Freeze Matter, which sublimates anything not Glacierite, ice and soil. Very high-ranged artillery with a wide blast radius, but lacks mobility and uses a Glacierite to function.
Glacierite - A type of ore stronger than iron and can only be found deep within giant glaciers, which is found on the North and South Pole of Jupiter. While still an ore, some contain a dangerous substance called a Freeze Matter that slowly sublimates anything not made of itself, soil and ice. Once crafted into a tool or object, its more durable and more stronger than iron, and can also be used as a superconductor. It has a sapphire-like bluish-white color and a smooth gem surface.

'Amber': "Seems like I ended up here after all, huh? You could've spared many lives by just agreeing to my terms in the first place, the result would be the same."

After listening to Amber's words, Deroc approaches her and sighs, "Look, you are so badly injured.. I wonder, why the hell did you risk your very life, as well as your fellow other (bitchy) angels', just to blast your (tiny) gate away?" Deroc continues, "Tell me, what is your name, (bitchy) angel? And would you like to share what (evil) secrets have you hidden behind your gate?"

Azlariah is not pleased seeing how Deroc is affable to Amber. She feels intense pain and vengeance within her heart, and her eyes glare angrily at Amber. Azlariah turns her head away in masked anger and mumbles "Damn... why does Cakemaster treat that bitch so nice? I feel.. angry and...... jealous!"

Deroc covers his mouth and giggles a little upon hearing this. <Naive Azlariah... the Scarlet Sun is so cute and funny... I just talked with that bitch nicely and she feels angry. Sigh.> Deroc thinks to himself.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40

'Amber': "I am not stupid thank you. You want what I have, thus I will live. Once I tell you what you want, I am done for."

As Azlariah spoke, she lifted her head slightly.

'Amber': "Judging by your unpleasant glare, you were at the crater, likely of high rank too considering you're here. Tell me, did you take pride in those unnecessary deaths you caused?"

She quickly realized what she just had said and quickly apologized with a "Sorry". She was quite annoyed over the fact that her efforts to avoid battle were crushed because of these barbarians, but deep down she knew that what she had said was inappropriate either way.

Level 9
Shasowridge forces pinpointed the area of the gateway(where dero and angels are) and started bombarding it with infernal contraptions, arrilleries and Flarecannons. The area was now being shattered by artillery fire.

'Amber': "I am not stupid thank you. You want what I have, thus I will live. Once I tell you what you want, I am done for."

"No. I am not you, -angel-. I am a honorable Cakemaster, I will not treat you like a tool, unlike what have you done to Dyffros." Deroc stops for awhile, then proceeds, "Tell me what secrets have you hidden behind your gate, and I will improve your conditions, grant a certain degree of freedom and offer to cure your wounds."

As Azlariah spoke, she lifted her head slightly.

'Amber': "Judging by your unpleasant glare, you were at the crater, likely of high rank too considering you're here. Tell me, did you take pride in those unnecessary deaths you caused?"

Azlariah becomes enraged as soon as, or even while Amber was speaking. She glares at Amber with her burning eyes of hatred.

Azlariah: "Well, I think it's you who cause all these deaths. Without your stupid spell, more of your angels could have survived, the deaths of my troops would be reduced a -lot-. And you wouldn't be laying here and hurt now, if you didn't blast the gate in the first place."

Deroc seems to be shocked, and turns his head to Azlariah, looking unimpressed. "Ahem. Did you just said, '-my- troops'? Azlariah, although you are indeed my lo-- (blushes a little) no, I mean, commander, but does that mean.. the entire army is yours?"

However, instead of being afraid Azlariah giggles. "Well," she approaches Deroc -very- closely, like how a girlfriend would to her other half, and says, "Did you just say... love? Really?" Azlariah's heart beats so fast and strong that even Deldraxh and Amber can hear it.

Deroc wants to scold her for being naughty, but he blushes and instead speaks in a weak voice, "Ye-- no, no, no." Deroc moves away from Azlariah, but he is seen nodding his head subconsciously. Deroc continues, "I am the Cakemaster, and you are the girlf-- (slaps himself) err... I mean, bootlicker."

"But I know... what you meant in--"

Deldrach interferes and speaks, "Master, aren't you supposed to interrogate that angel? Instead of, err, flirting with the Scarlet Sun?"

"Oh yeah, thanks for your advice-- wait, did you just say... flirting? No!" Deroc returns to his normao status, and continues, "Okay, back to topic. Tell me who you are, angel, and why woukd you rather sacrifice your fellow angels and risk your life just to destroy a gateway? I am sure there are some secrets hiding behind the gateway,"

Amber quickly realized what she just had said and quickly apologized with a "Sorry". She was quite annoyed over the fact that her efforts to avoid battle were crushed because of these barbarians, but deep down she knew that what she had said was inappropriate either way.

Azlariah stops blushing, and returns to the furious face full of hatred she had just now. "Okay. This time I'll forgive you, because I was in a good mood. Don't ever let me hear such things, and don't mess around with my-- our glorious, mighty Pherithian Imperial Army ever -AGAIN-."

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40

"No. I am not you, -angel-. I am a honorable Cakemaster, I will not treat you like a tool, unlike what have you done to Dyffros." Deroc stops for awhile, then proceeds, "Tell me what secrets have you hidden behind your gate, and I will improve your conditions, grant a certain degree of freedom and offer to cure your wounds."

'Amber': "If I can save lives by taking one hostage whom I healed before getting him back, yes I will use people as 'tools'."

She then went silent as she considered Deroc's offer, all his words were subjective and could mean basically anything. Not to mention that it was not certain that he would keep his word at all.

Azlariah: "Well, I think it's you who cause all these deaths. Without your stupid spell, more of your angels could have survived, the deaths of my troops would be reduced a -lot-. And you wouldn't be laying here and hurt now, if you didn't blast the gate in the first place."

'Amber' suddenly lost her temper, that was basically the one and only insult she could not take.

'Amber': "ME!? Do you have any idea how much I tried to avoid that battle?!"

Her anger fueled her as the crystals holding her started to crack as they were straight up overpowered by the energy she released, the holy energy shined through the cracks. But 'Amber' coughed blood after a short while which interrupted her and let her calm herself down. The crystals holding her never got broken but big cracks remained as old scars. "And I warned you twice before using the spell and the consequences it would have." she mumbled with an even weaker voice than before. She then went back to her thought process regarding the offer and how much she'd be willing to tell, and if she thought Deroc would be happy enough with that. Additionally it allowed her to more or less ignore the flirt-like conversation around her which was morally wrong according to the angels whom only did such in private.

Azlariah stops blushing, and returns to the furious face full of hatred she had just now. "Okay. This time I'll forgive you, because I was in a good mood. Don't ever let me hear such things, and don't mess around with my-- our glorious, mighty Pherithian Imperial Army ever -AGAIN-."

'Amber' did not answer to that, it would only be an insult anyway.

'Amber' (thinking): "Glorious, yeah right. That's why I 'beat' you twice with less troops. Funny how she just said that I will be free eventually though."

Level 9
@Deorx: 2 bases? i got left behind damn it! Now... wht do i do for more evil plans... i got Japan.. south america... now... perhaps North america:)ogre_hurrhurr:)

'Amber': "If I can save lives by taking one hostage whom I healed before getting him back, yes I will use people as 'tools'."
Azlariah: "See? You have finally and subconsciously revealed how pragmatic you are... I think you are not even a real angel, more like a val'kyr who is bloodthristy."

'Amber' suddenly lost her temper, that was basically the one and only insult she could not take.

'Amber': "ME!? Do you have any idea how much I tried to avoid that battle?!"
Azlariah: "See? How hot-headed are you, and how rude. I have never seen any angel that emotional and hot-headed. You are responsible for all these deaths you have caused, and so you must be a devil!"

Her anger fueled her as the crystals holding her started to crack as they were straight up overpowered by the energy she released, the holy energy shined through the cracks.

Deldrach: "Azlariah, please..."
Deroc: "Oh shit! Hey, better mind your language, my love-- I mean, commnder! Please... angel... no.. I know you are angry, but stay clam please... I beg you..."

Azlariah takes a few short breathes of annoyance and responds, "Okay, fine! I stay calm, CALM!!! Are you okay and satisfied now, my love?! Huh!?" Azlariah punches a nearby table in rage, breaking it in half.

Deroc feels sad.. and depressed. He shakes his tear-filled head, and let out a sigh. "Azlariah, I know, you did your best. But please, stay clam... this angel, I am sorry for that lady's rude behavior. This is just a misunderstanding, once you have revealed about your secrets, we will heal you and solve this bickering, kay?"

But 'Amber' coughed blood after a short while which interrupted her and let her calm herself down. The crystals holding her never got broken but big cracks remained as old scars.

Deroc goes a bit angry and uncontrolled, and scolds Azlariah. "See!? Look at what happened right now, you made her illness even worse! I can't afford to lose the angel dammit! We still need her you know!"

Azlariah yells back in response, "Hey, my love-- I mean, stupid Cakemaster! Why do you unfairably favor that little bitch!? Have you even considered my feelings!? I have been faithful to you for many years, abandoned communism in favor of you, but is this hiw you treat me in return!?"

"Enough!" Deroc shouts in exasperation, before storming out of the chamber in anger.

Azlariah only then realizes what she has done. She cries her heart out, feeling sad and sorry for enraging Deroc. "Please... Deroc, I love you! I can't lose you! I know, I am wrong, and I shouldn't offend that angel in the first place right? Deroc! Where are you?!" She turns her head to Amber and continue crying, "Sorry, angel. I didn't mean to offend you. I am sorry! I am very sorry!"

"Deldrach, you are friends with Deroc right? You share bond with him right!? Can you tell me where he is?!"

The Faceless Cyborg shakes his head in disappointment, does a facepalm and his voice echoes, "I can't believe this, milady. Deroc is very disappointed with you, and has left you alone."

"W-what!l Disappointed?! Does that mean... he no longer loves me and.. am I going to die soon!?"

"You won't die."

"Will I retain my rank!?"

"Most likely no." Deldrach simply utters, without any sign of sympathy for Azlariah. Azlariah cries even louder, and her tears begin to flood the chamber. "Please! I don't want to lose my position! And I don't want to lose Deroc! Then how can I redeem myself?!"

"Okay, okay. First, stop crying like a butthurt child and calm down. You should learn how to keep calm, like how the angel did despite being very angry."

"Y-yes..." Azlariah sighs, and attempts to calm down. As time passes her cries become less loud, but tears are still coming from her green-tinted eyes, as a result of overcrying.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Oh damn the drama lol.

Azlariah: "See? How hot-headed are you, and how rude. I have never seen any angel that emotional and hot-headed. You are responsible for all these deaths you have caused, and so you must be a devil!"
"She refuse to see it from my perspective. Guess she's blind." 'Amber' thought to herself. She smiled with her head still turned downwards and her hair covering the face from being viewed from most angles. A entertaining thought occurred to her. "The woman call me a devil and accuse me from being a false angel but I've never called myself an angel that was themselves who called me that."

As she listened to the drama around her she came to change her view on Azlariah, she acted like a child. Not all beings lived as long as the angels so being an immature drama queen was not all too illogical. Even angels did some stupid things in the name of love, though she thought it was on a less dramatic scale.

She turns her head to Amber and continue crying, "Sorry, angel. I didn't mean to offend you. I am sorry! I am very sorry!"

'Amber': "Apology accepted."

She turned her head towards the Faceless Cyborg "call down.. Deroc? in a few hours when he is calm, preferably without a certain someone. I might talk, since he has shown some nice qualities."

'Amber' (thinking): "Depending on how much information he demands at least."

@Chaosy: Glad it made you laughed so hard :)

If you would like to enjoy more dramas, wait, should I say it here?
Browse and read the early days of good ol' RP #1. It is guaranteed to be amusing.
=====
'Amber': "Apology accepted."
Azlariah stops crying, and exclaims, "Really? I am... touched! Despite causing all the deatys and even insulted you, you still calmed down and forgave me! I feel happy."

Deldrach, the Faceless Cyborg held in the stasis tube, says, "Fortunately, the angel is nice enough to accept your apology. You should feel lucky, as a nice person as her is a rare sight, especially in our modernized society, where many people no longer care for each other and don't even talk face-to-face." Deldrach continues, "You should feel very ashamed of yourself, milady."

She turned her head towards the Faceless Cyborg "call down.. Deroc? in a few hours when he is calm, preferably without a certain someone. I might talk, since he has shown some nice qualities."

Deldrach: "Then I'm afraid that you will have to wait for a long time, perhaps even a day or two, since Master always takes a long time to cool down every time he gets emotional."

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40

Azlariah stops crying, and exclaims, "Really? I am... touched! Despite causing all the deatys and even insulted you, you still calmed down and forgave me! I feel happy."

'Amber': "Let's just say that I deal with worse on a daily basis."

'Amber' barely resisted a smile as she continued to keep her head down.

Deldrach, the Faceless Cyborg held in the stasis tube, says, "Fortunately, the angel is nice enough to accept your apology. You should feel lucky, as a nice person as her is a rare sight, especially in our modernized society, where many people no longer care for each other and don't even talk face-to-face." Deldrach continues, "You should feel very ashamed of yourself, milady."

She looked at the faceless one with a confused expression which was including but not limited to a raised eyebrow. Hearing those kind of words from such an ugly being (assuming it looks like in wc3) was highly unexpected.

Deldrach: "Then I'm afraid that you will have to wait for a long time, perhaps even a day or two, since Master always takes a long time to cool down every time he gets emotional."

'Amber': "I am not going anywhere." (pun intended.) "Could to move me so I can sit towards the wall though?"

Level 21
Sintana falls down on her bed with a sigh and waits for the night.If the captain refuses,she will force him to agree

Azlariah: "Err... sorry, but he's a Faceless Cyborg held in a stasis tube, he cannot go outside and help--"
Deldrach: "Go and help her, Azlariah."

Apparently Azlariah is hesitant. "But..."

"Don't you want to redeem yourself? And why are you still hesitating? Go and help her, or I'll tell Master you did something bad to her."

Azlariah lets out a sigh, and reluctantly helps Amber onto the wall.

In the meantime, the unauthorized Grim Commando Program is taking place in an undisclosed training camp, with harsh conditions.

The Blademaster finally arrives before the other Grim Commandos-in-training, feeling embarassed for being late.

A large, bulky Rocksoul sergeant takes a deep breathe. The Blademaster shudders in terror, fearing for any coming punishments and even tortures implied on him.

"Hey, you sucker! Why were you late for the training!? Huh?!"

"I.. I was... in a middle of a great battle..."

"With whom?" one of the adept Grim Commandos asks in curiosity.

The Blademaster streches his head in humiliation. "Err... With a bunch of stupid angels--"

A loud laughter of mockery breaks out as soon as the Blademaster mentions the word 'angels'. Some of the Grim Commandos even roll off the floor laughing like crazy. "What!? Is that why were you late?! Fighting with a bunch of those incompetent angels!?"

"Ye-yes, but then I--"

"Being beaten and laughed by the angels, and the rest of the Pherith Empire as well, because of your incompetence, right?! You deserve to be punished, for humiliating the Rocksoul Clan! Time for some -serious- punishments, you untimely, weak little pussy!"

The Blademaster is shocked. He is terrified of being tortured like how the Harkonnens did to their prisoners, and he begs before the sergeant for mercy. He even hugs his legs, but the sergeant kicks him away and yells, "I am NOT a gayass like you, weakling! I think I must fix you the Harkonnen way!"

"What!? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

The sergeant kicks the Blademaster's balls hard, and forcefully drags the Blademaster into one of the torture rooms......

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40

'Amber' grunted due the pain from her broken ribs as she was moved towards the wall so that she could lean against the wall somewhat comfortably. However it was not, since the one remaining wing pushing against the wall was a constant reminder that her other wings was missing. As such she concentrated which made the wing fade away, but resulted in her coughing blood again, but she still felt better without that reminder. The blood splatted on her no longer so white torn dress which was now dirty with dirt and dry blood, and now fresh blood too. She shut her eyes as she tried to fall asleep which would not be an issue considering how much she had endured, but the pain made up for that so it took many hours before she finally fell asleep. The possibility that she would not survive the night haunted her thoughts and dreams.

Level 9
The Felogre and several other shadowridge orcs were listening what was happening from the recorder."Grim... Commando?", the Felogre laughed and wiped his tears of laughter "How can u be grim and be a commando?" He laughs uncontrobally while the other orcs stared at him, one of the orcs asked "What's grim?" And the felogre replied "seaxy!" And laughed.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
'Amber' opened her eye slowly the following morning, being greeted by a sleeping Azlariah not far from her feet. Why did she sleep in the prison? Maybe a even better question why hadn't a guard moved her? Sleeping the a 'murderer's cell seemed silly. Whatever the case she tried to move slightly since her body was hurting due the uncomfortable sleeping position. She then tried to sleep again, there was not exactly anything she could do to spend her time so she might as well sleep as much as possible.

In Deroc's office room...

Deroc has already seen and heard what was going on in Deldrach's chamber.

"Good job, Deldrach. You've calmed Azlariah down..." Deroc mumbles in a soft voice, and a shed of tear escapes from his eyes. "Actually I feel saddened and guilty to see her like that... I admit I have feelings for her but we... I d-don't know..."

Deldrach's holographic head moves a little, and says, "Stop crying, friend. It's sad seeing both of you had an argument despite loving each other... both of you were my only friends, and I don't wish to see any of you bicker against each other."

Deroc moves to a counter and opens it. It is a fridge, containing various potions, juices and some other unknown liquid substances. He takes out a plastic bottle of fresh, fancy glowing juice, seemingly made for Amber, and a real porcupine bezoar, a rare treasure saying to be able to cure even the most deadly diseases and wounds, as well.

Deroc goes down, taking out the bottle of juice and approaches Amber. "Angel, do you want to drink this bottle of orange juice? It will be refreshing and soothing, and helps you feel better as it's delicious and contains vitamins."

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40

Amber was more or less in a day dreaming state so she luckily avoided the love talk.
She did not manage to sleep when Dero'c voice was closer to her though, survival instinct if nothing else.

'Amber': "Take a sip from it yourself first. Ungrateful as it may be, I do have some trust issues when I know a certain someone want something from me."

Level 9
Shadowridge forces now press into north america, and started destrouing everything in the way. Waves of demons rampaged through the central america.

Shadowridge high command is now workin on a secret project, codename "DeathKnightmkII)

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40

She nodded towards Deroc. "Guess I'd like to have some then."
She was still somewhat skeptical towards Deroc, she wanted to think the best of all people but she had to consider the situation. The drink could just be a type of teasing to ease her tongue, because she was very thirsty - and hungry. And both of these feelings were often abused in prisons to make people admit something, or do something.
'Amber': "To business then, how much do you want to know about what lies at the other side of that gateway.

Deroc nods and smiles as he sees Amber eventually accepts his offer and drinks the orange juice with pleasure.

"As much as possible." Deroc then proceeds to ask her one of his questions, but he seems stressed because he needs to mind his words, as not to offend Amber. "Firstly, what secrets lies behind the gateway? And what are so important and critical about them? I guess, an ancient artifact of the locals perhaps?"

<She risked her very life and her fellow other cultists just to destroy the gateway, and so something very secretive must be hidden behind the gate... some evil secrets must be hidden beneath the gateway...>

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
She could not drink though. She did not point that out but she tried to move her hands and arms as demonstration. Which she was unable to due the crystals that kept her from moving.

'Amber': The second gateway - the iron one - leads to the Underworld. There place itself contains secrets but I do not know of them, an 'ally' of mine rules there and she is the only who knows about that, I try to avoid that dark place as much as possible. There is one person inside of it that I value, otherwise wouldn't care."

She thought that as long as she did not reveal who this person was, the knowledge given would not harm her faction. Why the person was important was another thing that she could not tell them. They would just make the situation words if they got involved - which she was certain they would. - if they knew.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
'Amber': "You can't, the gateway was the only way. You couldsay, she and I got a complicated relationship, it's a political annoyance to deal with her as she and I got completely different methods for our just about everything. Her name wont tell you anything, just think of her as my polar opposite."

gotta go to school, I got my laptop there so I can still write but I wont be as active.

edit: back.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40

'Amber': "There is not much to tell, it's a endless black sea with countless islands I doubt those who reside there has explored all of them. She looks like a ghost-like angel of sorts, she is one of a kind as far as I know. Her battle power is not great but she create huge armies by using the souls of the fallen, it's a disgusting process."

She breathed heavily for a few seconds before uttering a few words. "You start to get close to the questions I wont answer."

Jugram nodded, then took a deep breath.
Jugram : "Very well, I will hear both requests and take it into consideration."

Meanwhile, the rocksoul orcs suddenly swarmed by sakura petals. The petals hit their armor and quickly made slashes as if they're blades hitting the armor. Meanwhile, at the end of the alley, 'Petal' held the neck of the captured guard using his left hand and use his sword to threaten him using the right hand.
'Petal' : "Answer all my questions, guard, else you die. First, Who's the leader of this place?"

Deroc sighs in disappointment. "I guess that would be fine. But I have to advise you, secrets are not permanent, and will be uncovered as time passes." He shows a sad face and mumbles, "But, I am afraid that you will have to endure a long time of starvation, until I am satisfied."

Deroc: "Don't worry too much, angel, you'll still get to eat some, uhh, tasty meat. Without any vegetables."

Deroc thinks to himself, <Damn little paranoid... she must be hiding some evil secrets.>

Meanwhile, the Rocksoul orcs are suddenly swarmed by sakura petals. The petals hit their armor and quickly made slashes as if they're blades hitting the armor. Some of the orcs have collapsed as a result, but some tougher ones still stand, and scan the surroundings with their fierce, enraged eyes.

"Which cowardly weakling is brave enough to provoke us!?" a Rocksoul Firebat yells, and shows a middle-finger at the direction the petals were approaching. "Show yourself, coward!"

Meanwhile, at the end of the alley, 'Petal' held the neck of the captured guard using his left hand and use his sword to threaten him using the right hand.
'Petal' : "Answer all my questions, guard, else you die. First, Who's the leader of this place?"

The guard shivers his body slightly in terror. "What!? Are you... kidding me?! I bet that you must be an agent sent by the locals! Our leader is of course, the Great Leader Chan Kok Yew!" The guard mentioned only Deroc's (Malaysian) Mandarin name on purpose, and since Pherithians usually refer to Deroc as "Cakemaster" or "Deroc" 'Petal' will surely have a hard time figuring out who's Deroc.

Status
Not open for further replies.