• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Roleplay] Flames of War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40

Aedari shrugged as she stood up and walked towards the apple. Then she realized that the man perhaps was smarter than she thought. Telling a stranger that one was frozen and had issues with moving the body accordingly was a foolish move, it was like begging to get robbed, or worse. But it could very well be a bait, if she attacked now he would likely be prepared for it, and her intentions would be revealed. She smiled slightly as she bent down to pick up the apple, listening carefully for footsteps if he would try to attack.

Aedari: "Well, you seem to be unknown then. You could be teleported here by either a court mage as punishment for crime, or by some bored wizard in which case you're the clear victim."

She started to chew on the apple as she looked towards the human. She thought, whatever the case time was on her side. If he was freezing he would do anything to get her help sooner or later. If he wasn't, then she didn't take the bait and he would be less suspicious.

Level 21
He took another step back as she was now to close for his comfort
Human:Neither.But your second assumption is close to the truth.I was teleported here as a joke by a wizard of the world's most sadistic race.All I did was deliver a message.......

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40

Aedari: "Sadistic? Aedari has met many of the sort, but none with it as a racial trait! You could easily be lying here, but Aedari does not want to cause a man's death just because he doesn't have solid proof!"

She walked back to her satchel as she started to search. After a few seconds she pulled out an small iron bowl. She filled it with snow and then put in on the ground. Afterwards she put her right hand onto the ground which made the flame transfer location and burnt there instead. She then put the bowl on top, the snow quickly melted and became water which in time would start to boil. She looked down as she looked for some spices.
As her head was turned downwards when looking, her hair blocked her lips from sight from most angles.

Aedari (whisper): "Find some eatable herbs for Aedari."

Her tattoo glowed faintly as the silent command was sent to the Observer which flew away.
She then pick up some more bread from the satchel along with a few small pounces of difference spices.
she ripped the bread into small pieces and dropped it into the boiling water along with some of the spice.

Aedari: "Aedari will be looking for a few herbs."

She wanders away bringing her satchel with her to prevent the man from stealing it, she had no reason to trust him.
She was just gone a few minutes before returning with quite a few herbs that the Observer had found for her. She ripped them into small pieces as well and dropped it into the boiling water.
She then sat down next to it, waiting for it to cook.

OOC : Screw it, I got less time and now have to read a long amount of post, which I just did, though skipping some. Sorry.
===============================
'The Highness' : "Very well, we will change diplomats over the matter. It won't be fair if you left without identifying yourself. State your name, stranger."
As he spoke, the man casts a mysterious spell. The spell causes his hand to glow in radiant lights as the dead troops from both sides are being resurrected back from their deaths. Jugram watched and wished to interfere, but he knew better about his Emperor than anyone else. 'The Highness' had good reasons for every actions is he took, so he just watched.

Meanwhile, the man showed his visa to the guards. The visa shows the same identity. In truth, he actually stole both id and visa to get this, and replace the image with his own using his powers. But the thieved person yet to realize they're gone.
Man : "Okay, may I pass now?"

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
I doubt it will happen again lol.
It just became active as f*ck because they 'attacked' me who happen to be super active, once that small battle is over it will slow down again ;)
All of todays events happened in Japan and Greenland so it does not concern your faction at least.

Azele blinked a few times as the fallen were resurrected. Otherwise not showing any sign of being surprised. She too had most of her feelings removed almost completely.

Azele turned around, called out one of the pale soldiers at random.

Azele (sarcastic voice): "Congratulations, you're now a diplomat."

She followed that sentence up with quite a few strict orders. Such as not insulting anyone, and bowing before those of decent rank, and so on. And to make sure those were followed, she also made quite a few gore filled threats.

Azele: "He'll be able to maintain contact you and my master until a proper diplomat arrive. Just hand him a letter and he will send it."

She stomped on the ground once, shattering the ice she had created with her earlier spells. However, "Azele" written in ice remained on the ground. She then turned around as she ordered her troops to move back and construct a camp where they would stay during the negotiations.

The pale skinned guards looked at the man with a confused look, they had no idea what a visa card was. They did not use such, they merely judged by appearance.
As such, they knew he was not from the Underworld as he did not have pale skin. It was possible that he was one of 'Amber's though, so they did not kill on sight.
One of the guards spoke with a rather unfriendly tone, the Underworld's citizens were not the best friends with the other part of the faction.

Underworld Soldier: "State the code."

OOC: Updated Phertih Empire Pastebin. (Still WIP, but most character info is already there)
================================================
Many units are seriously wounded and blown away into the air as a result, and the huge impact caused all Blademasters to go Bladestorm, forming more hurricanes of blades. As for Dyffros, he has managed to evade the blast swiftly by jumping away, and rushes into the Underworld Gateway along with all the remaining few surviving units.

"State the code? Angels are cretins. And you underdogs of the angels too. Get away." Dyffros replies with a rude, offensive tone. He don't like the pale-skinned elves, thinking they are nothing but little slaves of the angels.

The guards take a brief look at the man's visa. After a few seconds, the guards informed, "No problem, pass." The guards step aside and let a way for the man.

Level 9
7 hoverplanes suddenly arrived at the crater. A warlock replied" Hout be.. at da pay!(Yes this is it!). A shadowridge captain roared, grabbed his Thompson and shouted"Pyat ta pyat!!(fire at will!!).and rained down rifle fire, gattling guns, incinedary bombs and bolts of lightning and death coils. The hoverplanes dropped 5 mini Fel Reavers that lunge forward at Dydfros and the angels

Mini Fel reaver: Immune to dark or demonic magic. Takes less damage from fire but doesnt handle electrucity very well. Physical damage is best to deal with those.

10hp/10hp/10hp/10hp/10hp

OOC: My shadowrisge language is actually burmese..

Level 21
Human:That's because they aren't on the surface.Sadisticness is common below the surface.It's a cruel,harsh and dark place.Literally dark too,there are no light sources of any kind,except the occasional glowing mushroom or crystal. Unfortunately I could still hear...

Back in Deroc's Personal Command Spacecruiser deployed at the center of New Malacca...

Deroc, looking bored and unhappy, walks into a special chamber. The chamber is colored in black, with some glowing red stripes. A few fancy futuristic (Tiberian Sun Nod-ish) command and control consoles, along with some gadgets, are seen in the room.

"Hello, Deroc." a low, dark yet sexy voice whispered from the stasis tube, where the body of a red Faceless One resides, his eyes glowing in green. A few mechanical elements and cybernetic enhancements are installed onto the Faceless Cyborg's body. Some thick, black wires are attached onto his head, linking the Faceless Cyborg and some sort of technological stuffs together.

Deroc lifts his head up, facing the Faceless Cyborg. "Deldrach. My creation, friend and assistant."

"Greetings, master! Nice to see you here! By the way, what brings you here?"

Deroc heaves a sigh of boredom and says, "I am bored, and hungry. I thirst for war and conquest."

Deldrach's head looks at Deroc and speaks, "I understand how you feel, my friend. By the way, as of now, we still haven't managed to reestablish contact with Dyffros and his team."

"What?! Are you serious, homie?"

"Sadly, yes. Perhaps we should dispatch a small expedition to Belaezet Fay'ged, to find out what happened to them." Deldrach says, and continues, "I have received a message from a scout drone. Seems that Dyffros has discovered a huge crater......" Deldrach proceeds to describe the situation, as well as information about Belaezet Fay'ged, to Deroc.

"Sigh. Dyffros is always a reckless one. Send two MCVs and a few battalions there, to rescue Dyffros, and to establish our presence. Kill any angels you find, and take a look at what's inside of the two gateways. Okay, I'm tired and I'm going for a rest. Take command of the expedition forces, and make sure that Dyffros is rescued from harm."

"As you wish, Deroc."

"Good," Deroc says, and then leaves the chamber for a sleep.

Level 9
The Reaver stumbled back(-4) and recharged with a flying fire fist into Dyffros' mouth, if the fist is deflected, his next fist will go straight for Dyffros's balls with lightning energy. The 4 others engaged with Pherith troops

10/10/6(10-4)/10/10

Dyffros simply jumps onto the fire fist, sinking it down to the bottom (have you ever stepped a Bullet Pill in Mario Forever (Remake)?). While that same Reaver is distracted by Dyffros, four Rocksoul Blademasters shows up stabs the Reaver from behind using their blades. The Blademasters then turn into devastating burning Bladestorms, slicing the Reavers rapidly and continuously.

Level 9
The revears, due to their immunity to fire and burn effects, retaliated by unleasing a shockwave(lightning balls) at the Blademasters.The Reaver grabbed a nearby rock and hurled it at Dyffros(the rock has a effect now that will explode upon collision).

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40

Aedari: "Well, Aedari has not heard of folk that lives beneath the earth! Other than animals. And hear what?"

She looked down into the small bowl which was not yet finished.

@Directive
The code part is not meant for you, it was for Daffa. My bad.
The Underworld gateway is still unguarded, if you get past my troops that try to kill all that approach either of the gateways.
On another note, how do your base know that there are angels there?

The angels were forced to fly around in complicated patterns in order to reduce the chance of getting hit by Leo's troops, however inevitable a few of them fell to the ground, not all hit units instantly died but were suffering on the ground, likely dying if unattended for long.
Khor was flying to get his sword and to continue fighting. All the sounds caused by the fight made 'Amber' break concentration from her spell and look around. All her efforts to avoid this from happening had been for nothing and as such she was quite angry - which was highly unusual.

She started to channel her power, but not for the spell to deactivate the gateway. The ground she walked on cracked as holy energy radiated from her. While walking she let out a cascades of light which were sent towards Leo's planes and the closer of Dyffos units, the light impaling those hit by it.

Gateway to Sanctum deactivation 65% (this can't be used anymore)
Gateway to the Underworld deactivation 0%

Congratulations, you angered my most powerful character. OP mode activated

@Chaosy: The information, note and video recording Dyffros sent via a drone.

Congratulations, you angered my most powerful character. OP mode activated

Oops.
=================================================
The Blademasters are shocked by the lightning balls and are pushed back a few meters away.

Dyffros pulls out a crossbow and shoots an arrow at the incoming rock, making it explode before reaching him.

All of the sudden, the ground cracked as holy energy radiated from 'Amber'. While walking she let out a cascades of light which were sent towards Leo's planes and the closer of Dyffros units, the light impaling those hit by it. Dyffros is blissful and oblivious to the threat 'Amber' poses, and even her very presence. He run towards another Reaver, but he don't see the light and get himself impaled and burning in holy flames.

Only then Dyffros turns his head and sees 'Amber'. Dyffros shouts in a rather unfriendly tone, "Who the hell are you? Please heal me, you've injured me too much. Do you know who I am? Dyffros... Enforcer.. of.. PHERITH!!! Pergi matilah you! (You go die!)"
================================================
Apparently Deroc has made a slight change to his orders a few minutes ago.

"Deldrach, slight change of plans. The 'Scarlet Sun' will assume command of the expeditionary forces, while you will assist her and act as her EVA in our mission."

"But why--"

Deroc cuts Deldrach's words, and says, "Just assist her in her mission, friend. I want to test her skills and talents."

Deldrach replies with an emotionless tone, "As you wish, master."

Meanwhile, Azlariah Sunfeather, a blood elven commander within the ranks of the Pherithian Imperial Army (PIA), is relaxing on her bed. A long, blonde-orange hair neatly coiffured to reveal a beautiful face with a pair of glowing green, lively eyes and a lip colored in red. Her body is slender but looks meaty, and she is seen wearing an elegant scarlet dress.

"Azlariah Sunfeather." a dark, deep voice calls out her name. Deldrach.

"Yes, Deldrach?" Azlariah responds as she approaches the monitor showing Deldrach's visualization.

Deldrach's visualization nods, and Deldrach continues, "Deroc wants you to assume command of--"

"THE ENTIRE ARMY???" Azlariah exclaims in surprise, and her heart beats rapidly in excitement.

"Stop dreaming, Azlariah. You will only assume command of the expeditionary forces, which are dispatched to find and rescue Dyffros, as well as to establish our presence in Belaezet Fay'ged."

"What?!?!" Azlariah lets out a disappointed sigh. "Okay..." Azlariah then heads for her command room and begin leading the expeditionary forces, using her laptop.

After hours of flight, the dropships have arrived not far away from the huge crater. The dropships have landed at a flat land, opened their doors and finally unleashed a few battalions of units, along with two Pherithian MCVs. After all units are dispatched, the dropships take off and leave the area.

Deldrach: "Establishing Battlefield Control -- Standby!"
Deldrach: "Azlariah, we have lost contact with Dyffros and his other followers. A scout drone reports that a huge crater is nearby, and a cult of angels are rumored to be casting a ritual."

Azlariah is bothered by Deldrach's tedious briefing, and complains, "Okay, Deldrach, you sound too windy." Deldrach didn't give any response to her complain.

Azlariah deploys her given MCV into a Construction Yard--

Deldrach: "New Construction Options."
Azlariah: "Of course I know it, duh."

--and begin building up her base. Not long after the MCV is deployed, strange structures are seen erected from the soils, one by one. Some walls have risen from the soils, surrounding and walling the Construction Yard. A few reactor-like structures emitting plasma glows, followed a large concrete training camp and a refinery......

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
I thought that was before they engaged, but I might remember wrong. It was not a big deal anyway.

'Amber': "Order your troops to leave the crater, they'll unharmed and your wounds undone."

She completely ignored his words about rank and faction. Meanwhile Khor stopped in the middle of the air surprised to see his master taking action personally, instead of going for this sword he stayed in the air and commanded the angels instead, ordering various maneuvers and tactics.
'Amber' did not stop her stroll forward though, while previously mentioned spells were still active, her eyes started to glow brightly as well, 'random' holy novas appearing periodically burning those who got hit severely. She was a walking disaster at the moment.

Khor did not get to command the troops for long though, he was given another task.
As enemy reinforcements arrived to the crater Amber spoke.

'Amber': "Shackle the enforcer, he might be used as a bargain."
'Amber' (thinking): "'Sapphire' is having a bad influence on me.."

Khor flew towards Dyffros in order to grab him.

Khor: "Do not resist and you'll be fine, you'll get back to your allies over there if they walk away from this fight."

Khor pointed in the direction of the newly arrived troops. While he was talking golden shackles would form around Dyffros ankles and wrists, restricting movement.

Gateway to Sanctum deactivation 75% (this can't be used anymore)

Dyffros, now afraid of Amber's wrath, nods and shudders in terror, and he is so scared of her that he even wets his pants! "As you command.. milady.. All. Surviving. Units. Flee. Now." In his mind, he thinks, <Hmm... Evil beings hiding behind angels' clothing. Bargain? So, that means they are evil people indeed.>

"Leave? Aren't you a brave and reckless warrior? So, you are actually a coward..." A Rocksoul Blademaster comments. "And you have even wet yourself!" a Rocksoul Raider mocks at Dyffros. All Rocksoul orcs laugh at Dyffros, but the humans and cakes remain silent and escape. All surviving Pherithian units immediately flee like little dogs, towards Azlariah's base.

Azlariah saw some of her fellow Pherithians running towards her base, from the crater. "So, these must be Dyffros' people. But Dyffros is still nowhere to be seen!"

"It is highly likely that he is being held hostage by these angels... These survivors are now yours to command, milady."

"Good. I'll now strengthen our defense, just in case." Azlariah then trains more units, build up more defensive turrets and towers, etc.

Level 9
The noverplanes mamaged to withstand the blast, and continued firing at will. The reavers however are hit (-3)but just jumped back into the brawl by throwing grenades everywhere that exploded and further enlargen the crater.

The Base in the south of Japan started bombardingthe forests.

Reavers: 7/7/3/7/7

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40

As 'Amber' heard Dyffros words and his troops retreated she concentrated to focus her fire towards those who did not run, with other words Leo's troops. The light that was emitting from her protected her from the grenades, but quite a few of the 'normal' angels were killed as they had zero experience in fighting against tech.

Khor put his hand onto Dyffros wound, slowly healing it as his hand glowed faintly.
He the pushed Dyffros infront of him towards Azlariah's base, Dyffros served as a meast shield to prevent them from firing at him.

Khor (shout): "If you came for this guy, we have no interest in him. You may have him if you leave this island."

The southern forests were bombarded without any resistance, other than possibly a few wild animals being enraged.

@Chaosy: The Rocksoul orcs did run, but they were just mocking Dyffros.
=================================================
Khor (shout): "If you came for this guy, we have no interest in him. You may have him if you leave this island."

In Azlariah's command room, she lowers her head, thinking for a moment. Afterwards she looks at Deldrach's visualization and says, "Tell them I'll agree to his condition. Don't worry, later we will return and reestablish our presence at Belaezet Fay'ged, but of course a bit further away from the crater."

Deldrach's visualization displays a wicked smile and nods, "What a good move you have, milady!"

Deldrach transmits a spoken message to Khor and 'Amber'. "Yes, we will leave this island, only if Dyffros is returned and unharmed." The message is publicly audible, by the Pherithian troops and the angels, as well as Leo's forces.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Thanks for pointing that out. I will edit my post in a second.

Khor: "If I hand him over first, there is no guarantee that you will leave. But if you leave first there is no guarantee that we hand him over. As such I suggest the following. We take Dyffros here somewhere else, Asia's coast perhaps. Your men meet us there, and once your base is gone from this island he'll be handed over, otherwise he's gone. Even if we would not hand over Dyffros willingly over there, you would
outnumber his guards 100 to 1."
Khor (mumble): "See, we avoided many deaths for both sides here. You're pretty useful. But then again, you started it so it does not really redeem you."

Gateway to Sanctum deactivation 85% (this can't be used anymore)

Azlariah sighs before her laptop after listening to his words, as her plan was not running so smoothly. "Cunning devils disguised as angels."

"Indeed, they are. We have no choice but to comply with their conditions." Deldrach whispers to Azlariah. She lifts her head up again, looks at Deldrach's visualization and says, "Okay, tell them that we will meet somewhere in eastern Asia, nearer to the island."

Deldrach's visualization nods, and transmit another telepathic message to the angels. "Well, we have agreed. Let's meet at the coasts of the mainland, the nearer from here the better."

A large portion of her forces have boarded spacecrafts. The spacecrafts take off, left the Starports, and head towards eastern Asia in a rapid speed. However, some Pherithian troops remain to guard the base, just in case the angels are not true to their words.

Dyffros simply nods and grunts, without uttering a single word.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
I'll just assume that Leo's troops would be gone (as in they moved, or got obliterated) by that time.
Needless to say, I will still reply to his posts as if 'Amber' was still fighting.

Khor turned his head towards 'Amber'.

Khor: "Why don't you resurrect the fallen ones?"

'Amber's eyes had returned to normal by now, along with the light that previously emitted from her. She now stood still with her usual look, which was not exactly scary as she looked like a harmless rather short, young blonde woman wearing a simple white dress. If it wasn't for her wings she could easily be mistaken for the average commoner.

'Amber': "Because I can't!"

The ground around her opened up slightly as more cracks appeared by the word "can't" which was filled with anger.

'Amber': "'Sapphire' and I made a pact. She keeps her troops from acting like complete savages and actually solve conflicts without violence if possible. In return I may not resurrect anyone because then she can't take their souls to the Underworld."
'Amber' (thinking): "The pact saves more lives than it takes though, the babarian Azele request a diplomat not long ago. Azele out of all people.."

As she said that, many Observers (crows/ravens with green eyes) flew out of the Underworld Gateway, they flew towards the dead bodies and landed on them. They let out a "Ca caw!" as something transparent was slowly brought out from the body and sucked into the Observers. They would then fly back into the portal.
'Amber' quickly turned around as she found it disgusting, dishonorable and inhuman among other less nice things.

Khor and four angels flew away towards Asia's east coast in order to deliver Dyffros whom they carried. They did not quite match the speed of spacecraft but they were still very swift in the air and would be there in an hour or two.

Gateway to Sanctum deactivation 100% (this can't be used anymore)

The gateway to Sanctum was finally shut down completely, the Archangels then moved towards the Underworld Gateway to repeat the process.

Meanwhile in the Underworld, 'Sapphire' was forming her army as usual by putting souls into crafted bodies, she then senses that the gateway was beginning to crumble.

Sapphire: "What the fuck?! How dare she touch my gateway?! the bitch'll owe me at least a hundred souls for just thinking the thought!"

By that time the Observers passed through the gate with the souls collected from the crater.

Sapphire: "Oh, she is quick to pay."

'Amber's eyes had returned to normal by now, along with the light that previously emitted from her. She now stood still with her usual look, which was not exactly scary as she looked like a harmless rather short, young woman wearing a simple white dress.

Azlariah has seen this, and heaves a sigh of relief. "That bitch has finally calmed herself down."

Khor: "Why don't you resurrect the fallen ones?"

'Amber': "Because I can't!"

"Hmm... what? A powerful angel who can cause major havoc, but can't bring even a people back to life? Suspicious." Azlariah comments while observing the situation in front of her laptop.

'Amber': "'Sapphire' and I made a pact. She keeps her troops from acting like complete savages and actually solve conflicts without violence if possible. In return I may not resurrect anyone because then she can't take their souls to the Underworld."

Azlariah seems puzzled. "What? Who is this 'Sapphire' she spoke of? And what's with these things about solving things without violence, and no resurrection, something like that?"

"Hmm. It's possibly a myth of the locals waiting to be uncovered." Deldrach responds, and continues "Don't worry, milady. Those pitiful little angels stand no chance against our mighty military, and most importantly, their primitive brains are no match your smart wits." Seems that besides the Cakemaster Deroc, the Faceless Cyborg has quite a few other friends, one of them being Azlariah.

As she said that, many Observers (crows/ravens with green eyes) flew out of the Underworld Gateway, they flew towards the dead bodies and landed on them. They let out a "Ca caw!" as something transparent was slowly brought out from the body and sucked into the Observers. They would then fly back into the portal.

"These crows... and are these... souls of the fallen!?"

"Most likely yes. We may not know much about them, but sooner or later their little, pathetic secrets will gradually be revealed a little by a little to our eyes."

Khor and four angels flew away towards Asia's east coast in order to deliver Dyffros whom they carried. They did not quite match the speed of spacecraft but they were still very swift in the air and would be there in an hour or two.

The spacecrafts have finally arrived at their destination. As they opened the cargo gates, dozens of Pherithian troops dressed in greenish futuristic combat suits, some Tick Tanks and Falcon Prism Hovercrafts are poured from the spacecrafts. The spacecrafts would remain there, perhaps waiting for the arrival of Deroc and the angels.

===============================================
Falcon Prism Hovercrafts : The Pherithian Imperial Army's advanced successor and answer to the old Alliance Prism Tanks. Compared to the old Alliance Prism Tanks, it is more maneuverable and offers greater mobility than its forerunners, and are able to navigate above area of water without problem.

Unlike its predecessor, the enhanced weapon and power systems occupy only a small portion space of the chassis, saving much space and allows for more mobility. The weapon itself has an extreme range and tendency to have a dispersed beam - basically the beam diffracts off of targets, causing secondary beams that fly out in all directions, but with an extremely short range. Particularly in the case of highly seasoned Prism Hovercrafts, these secondary beams can be extremely powerful.

However, as in the case of the old Prism Tanks, the Falcon Prism Hovercrafts are still fragile to even the slightest punishments and thus require escorts or protections to ensure their safety.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40

As Khor and the four angels got in sight of the Pherithian troops they landed in the middle. Khor keeping his hand on Dyffros' shoulders, if they made sudden move he'd likely do something not so pleasant to Dyffros.

Meanwhile 'Amber' joined the Archangels to shut down the Underworld portal. The main part of the angels stared to scout the island to confirm that their guests had really left the island.

Level 21
Human:You should be thankful for that,that means you still have part of your innocence.As for the hearing..well it wasn't pleasant.Hearing the screams,the sounds of spiders all around you,the howls and growls of the creatures of The Underdark and the sound of your own hart beating loudly with fear

The Pherithian units show up from the forests, and have encircled the angels, glaring at them fiercely, like how a wolf would stare at a fat deer.. In addition a few combat spacecrafts are flying around, just in case.

"Okay, now, our forces will fall back, and you will release Dyffros immediately." Deldrach's dark voice echoes in the region.

At the same time, all Pherithian structures, apart from the Starports and maybe some Plasma Generators, detach themselves and sink back into the soils (aka Structure Sold). All Pherithians boarded the spacecrafts in the Starports, and are then being flied back to Bolehland.

Level 21
Elkgloth Kenzynge,Luaniss Gallane,Chessinidia Frelyl and Nizana Dhunnyl reach the bottom of the spire after climbing the whole day.
Elkgloth Kenzynge:Finafuckingly

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40

Aedari: "Underdark.. Underdark.."
Aedari: "Aedari has not heard of such a place before! Is it in Asia?! or maybe Jurope?! Aedari lovsie-lovsie exploring, that's why Aedari is here!"

Her voice very much resembled an excited an excited kid. She looked down into the bowl once more.

Aedari: "It does not look like much but it's healthy and keeps you fit. Look."

She grapped the bottom of her tunic and moved it upwards slightly revealing the lower part of her flat (and pale) stomach.

Khor: "In a second. I am waiting for confirmation that they have not found more of your troops on the island."

It took another 30 minutes before another angel arrived and told Khor that island seemed to be clear. And such, Dyffros shackles started to glow violently as the energy went unstable. If Khor would be killed now, they would explode and blow up his hands and feet. He pushed Dyffros forward and then flew back towards Japan with the other angels following him.

Level 21
He looks at the bowl,then at her stomach
Human:Aha,I see.Well,it's everywhere,everywhere below us.Don't bother digging,it's a few dozen kilometer below us

Azlariah was bored as she had to wait for a freaking thirty minutes. "Waiting and staring at these little, feeble angels are boring..." Azlariah nagged, followed by a sigh of boredom.

"Well, even if these fake angels have left, the shackles are still there. How devious, paranoid and evil these fake angels are."

Deldrach replies, "We must find a way to neutralize and hopefully destroy these shackles. I am confident that our superior magitech can handle an inferior spell like this."

Back to the area. A few commandos and modernized battlemages approach Dyffros, and bring him along with themselves into a black spacecraft. After all of them have boarded he black spacecraft, it takes off and flies back towards New Malacca, Bolehland. All other Pherithians there remain at the region, and a few bases are being constructed under Azlariah's command. The building of the PIA bases at Juvia (Asia) are currently going on smoothly.

Level 21
Nizana Dhunnyl:I hope this will be worth it.
Luaniss Gallane:The Valsharess can be generous to those who serve her,right Elkgloth?
Elkgloth Kenzynge:Yeah

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Dinner's ready. Too bad it will likely be his last :p

Aedari let out a sigh.

Aedari: "Then how did you get there? As you said, diggie-diggie seems impossible."

She then decided the the simple soup-like meal was done. She searched through her satchel once more and took out another small bowl, she then poured down half of the first bowls contents into the other one, place it onto the ground.

Aedari: "Careful, it's very warm."

Heat would not have much effect on Aedari so she did not have to worry. She the put the bowl to her lips as she drank from it, it was far from delicious, but it was quite okay considering how few ingredients she had used. But as she said earlier, it was healthy at the very least. Not to mention that hunger is the best spice you'll ever find.

The shackles would not be hard to nullify as Khor did not bother to try to make the job hard for them, he did not want to kill anyone if there wasn't any need for it. The shackles were merely insurance in the end.

images

Level 21
Human:I'm afraid I can't tell you that.
He stares down at the bowl for a while,then looks at her again.As much as he wants to eat,he doesn't trust her generosity

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40

Once Aedari had eaten her share, she noticed his was still untouched.

Aedari: "I'll take that too then."

She reached for the other bowl and started to drink from it as well, holding the bowl in one hand, she scratched her shin casually as distraction before reaching down into her boot as she grabbed a dagger which was hidden in a scabbard.

Aedari: "Then Aedari asks a bit less nicely. How?"

She waved the dagger as if it was a toy.

Aedari: "You can run, but Aedari can follow your footsteps in the snow. And Aedari has eaten, you have not, you wont be able to run for long."

Level 21
Human:I've been to The Underdark,you don't scare me woman.
He stares intensely at her and takes a step forward

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40

Aedari leaned her head to the side as a curious child inspecting something for the first time. She put down the bowl onto the ground which still contained some of the soup.

Aedari: "Last chance, Aedari will not spare your life if you squeal the information later."

With those words she reached over her shoulder, beneath her tunic where straps held yet another scabbard which contained another dagger. She stood up with the two dagger in hand, holding them firmly as she took an aggressive stance with an excited smile.

One could likely tell that she was an experienced fighter.

While Dyffros is sleeping, Deroc has sent an agent to remove the shackles from him...
Days later, in Deroc's Deployed Command Spacecruiser...

Deroc's office and library. Racks of nicely arranged books and tombs, archives of documents, accompanied by a nice lamp hanging on the ceiling, and Deroc's personal, sophisticated smartdesk, are seen. The room is chilly and cold due to the air being treated by advanced air conditioners.

Deroc is seen sitting on his wheeled office chair in a leisurely way. "My friend, please tell Dyffros to meet me ASAP."

A pink hologram head, seems to be another variaton of Deldrach's visualization, nods. "As you command, master."

"Dyffros is ready to meet you, master. He's already outside the door."

"Good. Come in," Deroc presses a button on his smartdesk, and the airlock door opens. Dyffros enters the office, and the airlock door automatically closes afterwards.

"So, you've been messing with the angels, eh?" Deroc asks, and looks straight at his eyes. Dyffros tries to avoid eye contact with Deroc, and touches his nose in anxiety. "What? What angels? I have no idea what are you talking--"

"Be honest."

Dyffros' heart beats faster, and Dyffros begin to sweat in nervousness. "Y-yes.. Cakemaster." Dyffros mumbles with a feeble voice.

But Deroc displays a smile back in return. "Good, being honest to me is a good thing, Dyffros." Deroc takes out the golden shackles which constricted Dyffros earlier, and continues. "So, these are why they can play you, and control you?"

"Y-yes.. milord.."

"I know, you tried hard to control yourself but you can't do it. I think you.. will need these shackles, to get controlled." Deroc speaks as he shapes the golden shackles into a headband, much like the golden headband the Monkey King Sun Wukong is forced to wear.

"But why--"

"Did you forget who am I? Don't you dare oppose any of my words, I'm your Cakemaster."

Dyffros let out a sigh and reluctantly wear the headband onto his head.

"Now, try taking it out, Dyffros." Dyffros attempts to comply, but he finds himself unable to remove the golden headband. "What!? Is this.. a punishment?! And.. aren't these shackles controlled only by these angels!?"

"I reversed-engineered them. After seeing how the angels keep you under control using these, I've taken away the shackles from your body and modified them."

"What? I thought you said the shackles can't be removed by normal means, but it disappeared because the angels--"

"I have my own reasons for that, Dyffros." Deroc lifts his head and looks at Dyffros. "Let's experiment with this a little..."

Deroc chants some ancient words, and Dyffros collapses, screaming in pain as the headband begins to vibrate violently glowing in green.

"S.. STOOOOOP please!!!"

Deroc stops. Dyffros recovers himself and the headband restored to normal as soon as he stops chanting. "From now on, if you misbehave yourself, I'll do this."

"Please, no!"

"Okay. Just listen to me and you'll be fine."

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40

Aedari: "Will do."

She rushed forward towards the man, keeping her eyes fixated upon him.
He seemed oddly confident considering he was unarmed and weak due hunger, as such she tried to be ready for anything.
Once in range she'd make a somewhat casual stab towards the heart, that was more or less a distraction to force him to do something about it, distraction or not it would kill him if it hit.
The other dagger would aim towards his thigh as she hoped to cripple him.

Level 21
The human teleported behind her a delivered a powerful punch to the back of her neck.He then jumps a few meters back and stares at her,preparing for her to attack again

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40

Aedari's eyes widened slightly as he disappeared from her sight. She then got hit from behind, making her fall forward. She used put her hands against the ground to dampen the fall. She moved her head around a few times before slowly standing up. As she did not hear footsteps he knew he wasn't coming after her again.

Aedari: "You're no fun, here Aedari thought it would be melee combat."

She turned around as she moved her hands in a quick sequence of gestures, ending with her pointing at the man. She would then took control of his body which contains approximately 60% water which she could bend to her will with ease. By moving the fluids in the body she could forcibly make his body dance to her will. As such she'd just make him unable to move a muscle for now.

Level 21
Surprisingly,her spell has no effect on him.He just smiled at her and winked.
Human:Foolish surfacer
His body starts to glow and his skin melts away,revealing that it was Spiror Hun'ana in disguise
Spiror Hun'ana:You think you are the only ones that can play games?!

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40

Aedari: "Ah.. you do not have water in your body then. Not that it matters."

She rose her hands slowly as big chunks of earth a stone were ripped from the ground forming compact spheres that circled around her. She the dashed forward towards the Drow performing a swift series of strikes towards his chest, aiming for non-vital spots as he suddenly became much more interesting alive.

Level 21
Spiror Hun'ana pushes her back and knocks her down using a force spell.He smiles like a child smiles when getting a toy

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40

Aedari got pushed back, however Aedari managed to summon a gale of wind which kept her from getting knocked down by the force. She then threw her right dagger towards the Drow's stomach, it was very accurate but not the very best power wise. After letting go of that weapon she would snap her fingers which would ignite his skin, she figured he'd likely avoid death somehow so there was no need to have less fun. Her eyes shines with excitement along with a wicked smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.