• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Roleplay] Flames of War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Shipyards started producing Frigates, Destroyers, Juggernauts and Crusiers. Mass training camps are now training Zealots, Myrimdons and Sharpshooters, Turrets and ACKs Acks, Chaos Towers and Sonic Turrets are scattered along the coast. The whole of artic is now covered with Shadowridge Forces and are now planning their first attack...South America...
The attack will begin in 45 hours(tomorrow), with an armada of 50 Destroyers, 7 Crusiers, 55 Juggernauts, 70 frigates and 40 fighters and several oil tankers, a lot of troop carriers will accompany them, it is Operation: Iron Fist

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Declaring war against a whole continent? You sure are bold.

It was not exactly far away if you knew where you were going, but she was not in a hurry and she'd rather not exhaust herself just yet. She spotted yet another island, this oen was much, much larger than the rest she had encountered though. High walls surrounded it entirely, a single huge gate was the only entrance, two towers could be seen next to each other in the middle. She looked up, no sign of anyone on top of the walls. She then calmly stated:

Aedari: "Genesis. We shall set this world free."

A few vague silhouettes could now be seen on the wall.

??? 1 (whisper): "It's -her-."
??? 2 (whisper): "Make some freaking sense."
??? 1 (whisper): "Last time that crazy bitch passed through three of us were found in their beds naked and dead."
??? 2 (whisper): "Sounds like fun."
??? 1 (whisper): "Don't let her hear that, she'll make you her next."
??? 3: "Acknowledged."

The gate slowly swung open, granting Aedari passage.

@Edge: The territories of my faction Pherith is like the Malaysian Peninsula (Semenanjung Malaysia), Sumatra and Siam (Thailand and parts of Burma/Myanmar). Situated on trophic east Jupiter (or Jupradus in Pherithian).

And the capital city is New Malacca.
================
After a few hours of flying, the team of diplomats, linguists and commandos has finally made their way to Legranda. They parked their spacecrafts at a plain flatland in the North Forest, and approached the palace with tributes.

Pherithian Lead Diplomat: "Greetings. I am a diplomat from Pherith, visiting your country on behalf of our nation Pherith Empire. Can we pay a visit to your leader please?"

Waiting for Edge's Response.

Level 9
Vehicles and Infantry started boarding the carriers while airborne unitsstarted their boarding. Ships are now starting to arm with torpedoes and machineguns and missiles.

How dare you try to control Burma!! For that. my next target is North Korea!! Say goodbie to Kim junction!!

@Leo: :p

1) I do not live in the DPRK. I paean the DPRK. I paean
(pee on)
their Eternal President Kim Il Sung.
2) I was just describing the current territories of Pherith.
4) Come catch me now, Leo! :p
5) Oh, something is wrong.
6) What's wrong?
8) Number three is missing!
9) Wait...
10) Where the fuck is number seven?
11) Coz' nine ate seven!

Level 21
@Leo.No,he had to give it to me since I sat half of malaysia on fire with one match,a can of oil and all the babies in the contry.He did originally try to shoot me in the face with a shotgun but I dug out the bullets and swallowed it
-------------------------------------------
Sintana Baentlar gulped down the wine when it was brought by the waitress.Then she walked over to the gambling spot.She walked to a rich gambler who is supposed to be unbeatable
Sintana Baentlar:Care for a game?
Gambler:Sure,how much
Sintana Baentlar:1500
Gambler:A lady who likes high stakes?My my,that's rare in this dump
As the gambler,fetches his dice from his pouch,she quickly drops poison in his drink,which would make him severely drowsy and confused in a few seconds.He puts the dice on the table and takes a large soip of his drink,as expected.Needless to say,she won the round as the gambler barely even managed to keep his eyes open.She tales the money and leaves the tavern with a sadistic smile.After she leaves the tavern a young drow man approaches her.He has a briefcase adorn with sapphires in his hands
Man:I got the stuff,now where's my reward?
Swiftly and without warning she pulls out a long whip,grabs him around the neck and throws him into a ally.
As he coughs and tries to catch his breath,she grabs a large rock,turns him around and smashes his teeth in.Before he can protest or make a noice,she forces the large rock into his mouth,breaking his jaw and disabling him from making loud noises.A gurgle escapes his throat and blood sprays all over her face and breasts,this causes her to smile and lick off the blood on her face.She then stands on his shoulders and lifts her one leg.The man's eyes are filled with fear as her realises what she is going to do.His terror is joined by agony and pain as she jumps with her heels into his eyes.muffled screams of pain emerges from behind the rock and he violently swings his arms,hoping to stop her.This was his fianl action,as she continues to jump up and down until nothing but a bloody pulp remains of his head.She laughs,grabs the breifcase and walks home.
Sintana Baentlar:Guards,backally.Clean it,now.Just follow my bloody footprints.You should probably clean those too

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
@WF
I suppose she wears highheels? otherwise it doesn't make much sense to stomp the eyes.
Also, isn't a courier supposed to be a bit smarter seeing the business he is in. Gotta be a rookie to deal with drows without some kind of insurance. Such as hiding the briefcase somewhere, and just leaving a letter of the location at her room or something.

Level 21
@Chaosy.
Yes,she always wears higheels.The courier is just a drow beggar she hired to get the briefcase from a abandoned house that belonged to a fellow merchant she assassinated over a deal.The courier saw her as a stuck up noble,nothing more.He had no idea....
---------------
Sintana Baentlar sits down on her bed and opens the briefcase.It's completely filled wit jewelry made out of gold and rare gems,as she expected.She smiles at her reflection in the sparkling jewelry.She falls back with her head on her pillow and gives a satisfied sigh

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40

Aedari looked around herself as she walked casually through the rather open terrain inside the walls. A single fire was the only source of light by one of the towers, a few angels sat by the fire apparently having a very good time considering the laughs. However, Aedari had the other tower in sight, quite a few silhouettes were barely visible to her, thanks to her good eyes and them being used to the darkness down in the Underworld. They leaned towards the tower being very silent, apparently not being of the very social sort. As she approached them one spoke, which one was unclear.

???: "You've got guts to stand in front of me - again."
Aedari: "Aw, how cute. You remember Aedari!"
???: "Just get the fuck out of my sight, before I puke by your mere presence."
Aedari: "You're no funsie. However, I have business with you among others, captain."

She pulled out the letter, formed into into a ball and threw it to one of the shady people, who passed it onto one in the middle, whom easily caught it to read. Aedari gave him a few seconds to read, then started to run towards the reader. Reaching over her shoulder and under her tunic for a hidden dagger.

Three of the shady figures dashed forward to intercept her, they had no time to go and grab weapons so they had to use their fists. Two of them aimed wide swings towards her chest, which would likely break her ribs if it hit her. Aedari threw herself forward, rolling under the the arms to dodge the assault, landing in a kneeling position behind the two. However the third one stood ready behind the other two, he aimed a swift kick towards Aedari from the side, however his feet met the sharp end of Aedari's dagger, efficiently impaling it. The attacker let out a load roar as he fell down, grabbing his injured foot. By then, the other two had turned around and launched a swift succession of jabs as Aedari playfully danced backwards avoiding each attempt by an inch. She smiled wickedly, but it was likely not seen due the darkness. She suddenly bent her upper body forward, dodging a series of jabs and followed it up by hitting one of them with her elbow, making him lose his breath for a few second. She then aimed a swift but strong kick towards the knee of the other being making it crack as he fell down. But he had Aedari's dagger through his throat before he hit the ground.

The one reading the letter didn't seem to be very disturbed as he continued to read the letter in silence.

The now rather angry being - the ones stomach she hit earlier - aimed a punch towards Aedari who wasn't quick enough to dodge this time around she let out a grunt as she took a few steps backwards due the force applied by the hit.

She did not have much time to recover as a she was getting charged at right after the hit had landed. She feinted to dodge right but ran left and launched herself forward to tackle him, the both of them rolling around on the ground for quite a while exchanging blows and hits but eventually Aedari ended up on top, having managed to lock his arms already. She giggled slightly as she leaned forward the dagger's tip slowly approaching the beings right eye. He desperately tried to resist, but it was futile.

Aedari however, had completely forgotten about her third opponent whom had been hiding in the darkness until now. He grabbed her from behind locking her arms as she pulled her away. Aedari dropped her dagger which happened to land on the chest of the one laying down, as she was being dragged away she used her feet to push the laying dagger through his head finishing him of. But her luck seemed to end there.

Level 21
A knock can be heard echoing through the room.Sintana Baentlar sighs and lifts her head
Sintana Baentlar:Come in
One of the guards slowly enter the room,his hands red from blood
Guard:It's all done
Sintana Baentlar:Excellent
Guard:Shouldn't you clean youself M'lady?Your legs and....uhh.chest is covered in blood.
She let's out a sigh.
Sintana Baentlar:I probably should
Without a word she leaves the building.She walks to the river,where she removes her clothes and dives in
As the cool water rushes over her skin her mind returns to future events.She will make a large fortune off the duergar's equipment and the jewelry,but will it be enough to add one or two floors to her mansion?this and other questions race through her mind as she looks at her legs move under the water.She takes a deep breath before she dives down one more time.After that she lifts herself out of the river and puts on her clothes,then proceeds to walk home while wistleing.She nods at her guards as she passes through the large mansion doors and walking up the stairs to her room.When she enters the room she locks the door and falls on the bed,face first into the pillow.After a short while she stands up and pulls out a small black box from one of the drawers of the wardrobe to the right of her bed.she gentaly opens it and takes out a small bottle of expensive oil that makes the skin feel and look smooth,as well as relaxing muscles and removing bruises.She removes her cothes,then pours some into her hand and rubs it all over her body.Afterwards she inserts the bottle back in the box,closes the box,puts it in the drawer and then closes the drawer and the wardrobe.She then opens her bed and climbs inside.Within a few seconds she is fast asleep.Sleep is not always a escape,as she discovers.Her dreams are filled with desolating messages,haunted memories or her past and dark rumors of the future.Feelings of agony and despair overwhelm her and she is taunted with images of her own death.She awakens in a pool of her own sweat,taking hard and rapid breaths.She sits a while to recover before walking out onto her balcony.There she stands and gazes over the seemingly asleep town,yet she knows this far from the truth.She shakes her head in attempt to forget about her nightmares,yet she doesn't prevail.It continues to repeat it self over and over in her head,forever stuck,never to be forgotten.She tries to find the meaning in it yet it does not seem to have one.She groans and sits down on her bed once more,this time she does not lay down however.In fact,she doesn't even want to think about sleeping at the moment.As the people slowly starts to emerge from their houses for the time they consider daytime,she stands up and approaches her wardrobe.She puts on a pair of leggings along with a babydoll and leaves the house.In the market square her guards have alreadt opened up her stall and are standing guard.She smiles at them,clearly pleased and joins them at the stall.She barely did or the people already bundeling at her merchandise,while the men stare at her other 'merchandise'.the people starts to wager some serious money for her uniqe products and this greatly pleases her,since she had hoped for this.Within ten minutes she had already made 35000 gold.A few brave men have started to auction money to touch her breasts,yet she only smiled and shaked her head with amusement

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40

Aedari got pushed in front of the captain with her arms still locked from behind.
The captain finally looked up from the paper with a bit stressed expression. He waved his hand containing the letter slightly.

Captain: "Who sent you this?!"
Aedari: "Guessie-guessie."

The captain didn't answer directly but instead aimed a punch towards her face, which made her nose bleed. She kept her head down making the blood drip down, seeming rather pathetic and sad after a few seconds she looked up again with with excited eyes.

Aedari: "Aedari ain't done yet!"

The ground behind Aedari suddenly cracked open, making the one behind her fall down into the abyss bellow. He grabbed her ankle in order to prevent himself to fall over the edge but Aedari mercilessly cut his hand of, leaving a echoing scream as the shady figure fell. The cold hand still grasping her leg for many seconds before it eventually fell of.
She turned around again just to barely notice that the captain aimed another punch towards her. She took the challenge and threw a punch so that their fists would meet mid-air, however just before they touched the captain flied backwards hitting the wall with a loud crack as his ribs were broken. Aedali didn't care, she rose her hand which made the captain hover just above ground, unable to move a muscle in the air.
She slowly approached him with a grin on her face.

Aedali: "Aedari have something special in store for you!"

She moved her hand casually across his body teasingly, then pressing against his broken ribs which made him squeal loudly. Meanwhile the other camp were tired of all the commotion.

Angel (shout): "Be gone. We're not to interfere with your Underworld politics, but you are disturbing us so we might very well forget our orders soon."
Aedari (mutter): "Annoying."

But she heeded their warning and walked towards a gateway between the towers, the captain helplessly hovering after her. She strokes her arm beneath her nose making the sleeves absorb most of the blood, she valued her appearance after all and blood wasn't exactly appealing. She snapped her fingers just before entering the gateway, making the ground she split earlier close.

-- Warning --

About half an hour later somewhere in Japan's wildlife, Aedari had found a small glade next to a rushing river. At first she was considering to wash herself in it but decided against it, she would likely be thrown against a rock by merciless nature due the river's speed. She removed her clothes rather quickly before splashing the cold water over her body, removing most her sweat and the blood that had splashed onto her body during the earlier fight.
While it was highly effective and got her fairly clean considering the effort taken, it also made her very cold and shivering. The Underworld captain was still hovering a few meters behind her, Aedari made a jerky movement with her hand due the muscles being stuff but it let the captain down. The captain landed on all four with a grunt due his untended broken ribs. Aedari didn't care about that and approached him with quick steps and when she came in range she put her foot to his side, then pushed him over so that he landed on his back. Aedari sat down next to him, staring towards the moon for a quite a few seconds. The captain saw a bit of hope as he slowly reached for her neck in an desperate attempt to strangle her.

Aedari: "You can't escape, so why bother?"

The captain let out a sigh as he let his hands fall down as he resigned.

Aedari: "Let us play a game, just you and Aedari! Everyone loves games, yes, yes?!"

She suddenly moved herself, sitting down on top of the captain's stomach, one leg on each side. She giggled as she suddenly ripped his tunic in two with her hands. The captain gulped and licked his lips nervously, not because of his tunic but because he just felt Aedari's naked skin against his and the moonlight barely making her pale skin and slim naked figure visible as his eyes slowly became used to the darkness around them.

Aedari: "Here's how it worksies. If you refuse, Aedari will torture you for about a week. If Aedari last longer than you, Aedari will torture you for a few minutes. If you last longer than Aedari, you're free - completely free."

The captain's body shivered slightly, the thought of being tortured was not pleasant. But then her words slowly sank into his mind. He suddenly smiled fairly confidently as he understood the offer fully, his chances of winning were high, he thought to himself. He was about to answer Aedari but was distracted as his eyes had gotten even more used to the darkness, her whole body was more or less visible to him now, his confidence imminently dropped a fair bit as she noticed her beauty, lasting long against her would not be as easy as he originally thought. His thought process was fairly slow and Aedari was cold, so she continued.

Aedari: "Since you're injured, I have an unfair advantage. I usually don't use this rule.."
Captain: "Usually..?"
Captain (thinking): "This crazy bitch do this frequently?! Guess that confirms the rumors.."
Aedari: "If you last.. three minutes, you win."

His thoughts tumbled around in his head but he managed to answer fairly quickly.

Captain: "I-I accept."
Aedari: "Wonderful."

She leaned forward licking his muscular chest a few times, her bare breasts barely touching his skin in the process. He tried to look elsewhere but he imagined that would count as cheating to look in a completely different direction. The thought of being tortured for hours haunting his mind, he didn't dare to test his luck. Even with the knowledge that looking at her bust brought him ever closer to his doom, it took several seconds before his determination managed to make him move his gaze to her face instead. It was no big difference sadly, as he found her face almost as enchanting.
Aedari concluded that he had been given enough time to gather himself, so she moved herself slightly upwards so that she could reach further. She placed her hands on the captains cheeks with a wicked excited smile as she engaged in a long kiss, the captain joined the tonuge's dancing fairly quickly as he nervously moved his hands to carefully grab Aedari's butt cheeks.
Aedari didn't seem to mind, in fact she paused the kiss for a second to whisper.

Aedari: "It's no game if only one is playing, right?"

Moans could be heard from both parties the following minutes, but inevitably they faded as the captain couldn't last the provided three minutes.

Aedari: "Aedari loves winning! Yes, yes!"
She paused for a moment
Aedari: "Did Aedari forget to mention that the torture is extended due changed rules?"

The captain's eyes widened as he started to panic. His hands slowly fell downwards from Aedari's bust as he lost hope. He desperately tried to throw Aedari of himself but she was quick and had moved upwards from his private parts and sat comfortably just bellow his broken ribs with her knees on top of his arms, locking them in place for a moment, she didn't need to for long as stone shackles was formed around his ankles and wrists, binding him to the ground. Once that was done, Aedari went to down to the rushing river again splashing water against her body again to make the sweat gained during the 'workout' go away.
Loud protests and shouts could be heard from the captain in the meantime, Aedari ignored him completely. She dig a bit in her satchel until she found a small potion vial, she drank the liquid quickly which made sure certain incidents didn't happen. Afterwards she mumbled something unhearable which made a nearby tree lit on fire, but somehow not spreading to other wildlife. Aedari sat down next to it, waiting for herself to become dry.

Aedari: "If you have any last words you might as well say it now. Because Aedari will cut your tongue as soon as she's dry!"

Level 21
As the day passes Sintana becomes more amd more please as they are making a fortune.She knew they were going to make a lot,but this was more than she expected.She knew that she would be able to add two floors to her mansion with the money and still have a lot money left.
She hops up and down with excitement,causing her large breasts to bounce,to the great joy of the men,who has been staring at them for a while now

Level 9
A peaceful day a town southern bay of South America,native trolls are mingling...
A loud sound was heard and suddenly volleys of missiles dropped and incinerated natives, a wave of troop carriers landed and dispatched zealots, grunts and Myrimdons who immediately opened fire and slaughtered the natives.The natives tried to fight back but was non match for the mechanical might of the Shadowridge. Grunts with rifles in one hand and an axe in another killed anyone opposing, zealots with smgs,rifles and assult rifles quickly flooded the town, myrimdons with flamethrowers or bazookas rampaged while airships rained hell from above, the town was quickly destroyed and the forces made camp in the ruins and
Shadowridge feltrolls were raping troll women(cmon guys..it happens!)

Level 21
The time the shops close arrives and the people leaves the square while talking and debating.She swings around and discovers,to her joy,that the guards have already started packing away the remaining items.She takes two large bags and pours the gold into them.Both bags are filled,which makes her grab a first.She carries the bags back home herself,as she refuses to let the guards carry them.She puts them in a neat row next to her bed,then sits on the edge of the bed.She kicks out her heels and removes her close before falling back on the bed pulling up one of the large,heavy bags of gold.After quite a while of counting,she was finnaly finished and came to the reult that the first two bags contained 500 000 gold while the third contained 300 000.She giggled and chuckled for a few mintues before taking the bags to the vault,one at a time.After she was finished she sat in one of her chairs on the balcony and relaxed.She can't feel excited as she thinks of the stuff she is going to buy with her millions

Level 21
Her mind jumps from exotic food to pure silk carpets then from rare pets ot pure gold stair railings.her mind fills with more and more images of fortune,so much that she starts licking her sapphire necklace while letting her hand slide from her thigh to her knee.She stands up,filled with joy and excitement and starts walking back and forth.The bypassers just stare at the drow lady who walks back and forth on her balcony wearing nothing but tons of jewelry

Jugram quickly takes some of the anchers out with his crucified broadsword. The blows are extremely merciless as he resists the incoming arrows using his sheer aura of defensive force.
Jugram : "You regret stepping to the land of Phantom!"
Jugram, still attacking more of the attacker using his blade, tries to use his normal senses to sense for the location of the head attacker.

Meanwhile, the assailants at North Jurope proceeds forward. They slowly entersthe communication center in an attempt to get the communication line for their sneak attack.
Assailant Leader : "Make haste, those mages and knights must never notice us."
Assailant Elite Member : "Chill out will ya? There's no way ya gonna feel threatened with that blade of ya."
Assailant Leader : "Shut up, Killer."
'Killer' : "Whatever ya say, Manipulator."

As the battle at Landazar base continues, both fronts ; Mage's Arch and Silver Rise, keeps their pressure up. They know that their chance for victory are equal, and tries to tilt it to their scale. However, they're yet to aware of their fall.

=============
@Edge : Mine uses Europe as base map, my establishment is at Berlin, expands to all Germany territories, as well as Spain.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
"You regret stepping to the land of Phantom!"
He quickly forgot that it's not his land ;)

Seriously though, how can he take out retreating archers? he just came out from the palace. I have not seen any movements that got him in range.

Azele and the major part of the small army eventually arrived before the archer's numbers were reduced too much.
She did not think for many seconds before she charged forward with her axes at the ready as she charged forward to clash with the swordsmen.
While running, an cold aura started to emit from her slowing down all those in a fairly big radius around her which made the first opponents she engaged with easy targets for her axes.

Azele (shout): "Take out their ranged infantry first!"

The command was directed to the archers needless to say. Meanwhile her loyal army followed in her footsteps to engage, making the battle start for real.

Aedari walked around with her gaze turned towards the ground for some reason. Water still dripping down from her body as she was far from dry. She had to search for quite a few minutes before she found what she was looking for, she picked up a bird feather from the ground before returning to the fire. Meanwhile the captain got even more nervous as he had proceeded from protests to insults, words like "Bitch" and "Psychopath" were among the kinder ones. But she ignored him, she knew that no one was living in Japan so he could scream all he wanted for all she cared.
Aedari then stroke her hands and forearm against her satchel to get rid of most of the water, she then proceeded to pick up the notebook that contained various picture of different persons, she picked up a small square formed glass vial containing ink. Afterwards she turned towards the captain placing the book on the ground as she started to draw by dipping the feather into the ink. It took almost twenty minutes before she was satisfied, it was a good drawing, not the best in the world but most people would certain rate it eight out of ten. The drawing was supposed to be look like the captain. She wrote down the name mentioned in the letter sent to her with a few elegant strokes with the feather, then closed the book.

Aedari: "Time's, up."

Level 9
The Shadowridge forces have destroyed and seized the southern half of the S america, the lands were full of fires, smoke and soldiers with vehicles huntin' down the survivors and r*ahem*pe...them if they are women or make them POw or jus simply shoot them. A wave of carriers unloaded engineers who proceeded to start building the defenses and barracks.

Level 24
@Everyone: Alright guys, time to start making the map

@Chaosy: Okay, here's one, names Lors
========
*A day later*
*King Warden hears the rumors of invaders*
*Yet, he choose not to hear be with such things*
*The kingdom of Legranda will stay passive for the meantime*

*On a tavern, a drunk commander of the house Verdunt takes a walk*
Commander Lors: Aw...

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
A commander? That's higher than I expected, and he is stationed in the capital? edit: Or can I just control him freely and make him appear where I want him to?
Or do I have to look around IC? :p

Another stone shackle was formed around the captain's forehead, making him unable to move his head at all. Aedari squatted down next time him with one of her daggers in hand, without warning she sliced of his left ear with a single swift sweep with the dagger, the captain roared in pain, and just as he opened his mouth Aedari made another very swift move, she used that small window of time to cut of his tongue as well. It seemed close to impossible, but she had performed that move many times before, practice makes perfect as they say. Aedari grabbed the cut of ear and licked it a few times, then shook her head as she threw it into the burning tree. She did the same with the tongue. She continued by cutting of the last ear, and to top it all of she gouged out both of his eyes. Giggling occasionally during the otherwise silent process as the captain was no longer able to make any sound.
After that, she used the knife to engrave "GENESIS" into his right arm.

She then went back to the river since she had put her clothes by the riverbank. She stuffed them into the satchel along with the ink and the book, and brought up a piece of meat of unknown origin. She placed on top of the captain's stomach.

Aedari: "Say hello to the wildlife for Aedari, will you?"

She then threw the satchel over her should as she walked away, the front of her naked body almost being covered entirely in the captain's blood. She licked her lips as she were trying to remember a place where she could bathe of the blood before continuing to her next target.

Level 9
The whole of south america is captured, the human refugeees made their way to Legranda, in boats.. but some were caught off by shadowridge Navy and were confiscated or shot down, 120 boats made it over the pacific(each boat has 70 passengers overcrowded) and are now trying to enter Legandra(within 5 rps)[The refugees are some Argunins, citizen of Argu and Urugn, citizens of Uruguy]. Renovations are made by hundreds of engineers and the seas are now guarded by shadowrige Navy.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40

Hours later Aedari had cleaned herself up and wore clothes (well how about that!), she had managed to travel quite a long distance as well using the various elements depending on terrain to launch herself forward. She had made her way across the sea and were a bit into Jusia (Asia) when she encountered a rather large city. She made her way to the main entrance where she was stopped by the guards.

Guard 1: "'Old up there, lady. You look quite sick, I can't letcha spread diseases into our city."
Aedari: "This is Aeari's normal skin color!"
Guard 2: "It ish beautiful, I wish my wife had susch skin.." ((OOC: Yes, intentionally spelled wrong as it is drunken dialect))
Guard 1: "Are ya drunk again you fucktard?! Excuse him, miss he has this bad habit, I hope chu understand."
Guard 3: "Well, either way we'll have to search through your satchel as well as your clothes."

The third guard even managed to sound innocent enough, as if he wouldn't touch various places during the inspection. He smiled briefly towards Aedari, and she return a playful smile.

Aedari: "How about you two get your friendsie sober and you never saw me because of that?"

She picked up a few coins from her pocket and handed them over to the first guard.

Guard 1: "Who are you?"

Aedari smiled teasingly with a wink before turning around to walk into the city - without inspection. She didn't take many steps before she heard the third guard speak once more.

Guard 3: "Hey! I want my part too!"
Aedari: "Aedari will leave it to you big boys to split it!"

Loud arguments could be heard as she continued her stroll towards the City's shopping district.

Guard 3: "You took most of the coin last time too!"
Guard 1: "Are you gettin' old or somthin'? You lost most of your share 'cause you lost to me in poker!"
Guard 3 (shout): "Yeah 'cause you fuckin' cheated! And even so you still got the biggest share the last time they bribed us!"
Guard 1: "Keepcha voice down ya retarded buffoon. We lose our jobs if the captain 'ears it."
Guard 2: "Give the money back and inspect her instead, it'sch worth way more than than a few coins!"

@Chaosy; my apologies, I didn't spare the details. He has an instant movement technique called Flying Screen Step, allowing him to quickly outmatch most foes (unlikely for the characters though). He used the technique to strike in a flash of eye.

And yes, but with Yhwach, he's still better.
===================================
Apparently, Jugram uses his Flying Screen Step technique to appear suddenly between the archers. When Azele arrives with more troops, Jugram notices Azele presence is immense enough to terrify some of Phantom Alliance troops.
Jugram (thinks) : "Presumably she takes the command."
Jugram quickly disappears from the view using his Flying Screen Step (FSS) and reappears next to the palace.
Jugram (Shouts) : "Now, come. I summon you all to obey the will Emperor Yhwach!"
Suddenly, a portal appears behind Jugram as more soldiers and swordsmen appearing out of the portal. The soldiers keep appearing for about 10 minutes then Jugram closes the portal. The sheer energy from the portal causing Jugram presence to be very noticeable.

Afterward, Jugram takes out his crucified sword in preparation to engage against Azele. He then takes a step forward, but stop himself. He remmembers that his duty is to keep the balance, not to wreck the balance itself.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
That's fine then.

Azele looked over her shoulder as she could feel many of her summoned brethren's presence fade away, barely catching a glimpse of Jugram before he disappeared leaving quite a huge pile of bodies behind him due the arches certainly not being trained for melee combat. She pulled out one of her axes from a fallen Phantom swordsman.

Azele (thinking): "Impressive speed."

Her eyes practically froze along with the ground around her. She let out a roar as she launched a swift sequence of slashes, hitting nothing but air in front of her as no one was in range, however each move the axes made summed a huge shockwave of ice which was sent towards the Phantom troops hoping to decimate and cause huge holes in their ranks.

OOC: Imagine kel'thuzads Frost Nova visual in shockwave form.'

Aedari usually attracted quite some attention when she walked in public but since the streets in the shopping district were so full of people you could not see very well, and thus she didn't have to deal with unwanted attention.
She looked around until she found the sign of the shop she were looking for, as it turned out it was a weapon store. The shop was not very crowded as weapons is not as commonly used as fruit and whatnot. A man man with grey hair and short beard sat by a desk writing on a piece of paper. Aedari assumed he was in his forties, and that he was the shop owner that wrote down something economic related. Whatever the case she walked up to him.

Aedari: "Are you the store's owner?"
Man: "hm.. oh, yes."

He didn't even look up and continued to write on the paper. Aedari leaned forward with a slight smile on her lips.

Aedari: "Yay! Where do you keep the daggers?"

The merchant grunted and pointed in a direction to his left, still not looking up. Aedari nodded and walked in said direction. The man suddenly looked up as he just noticed the voice belonged to a woman which was highly unusual. She did not seem to be of high rank, nor a soldier which was quite suspicious. He let Aedari run around in the shop for a minute before he rose up from his chair and headed after her, he pat her on the shoulder from behind before speaking.

Merchant: "In the market for a dagger, were we?"

Aedari winced upon the sudden touch, as she exclaimed in surprise.

Aedari: "Yes! Aedari is looking for a new dagger for her husband! Our yearly anniversary is coming up within two weeks!"
Merchant: "Ah, a lady like yourself certainly didn't strike me as someone who'd buy such a thing. This way then, if you please."

He offered Aedari his arm, which she took with a teasing smile. As they walked through the surprisingly huge store the merchant spoke once more.

Merchant: "What kind of dagger are you looking for then, miss? What would your husband use it for?"
Aedari: "He's a hunter you see!"
Merchant: "A skinning knife then. I'm sorry to say that I don't sell any of those."

Aedari shook her head and spoke with a worried tone.

Aedari: "The wildlife's number has decreased in his hunting region the last months, he has been forced to go further and further away for his prey. Which has led to dispute between him and the guards protecting the animals owned by the lord multiple times. Aedari's worried."

The merchant nodded as he somewhat understood her reasons for coming here now.

Merchant: "Let's choose a fine craftsmanship for your husband's safety then."

Will be continued in another post since this one has become quite large.

Level 21
Shrilay Zauzynge and Phyxryn Teken'rahel watch Kalanbros Ichym from the shadows,thinking about when to act.After a while Shrilay nods and leaps silently to a rock near Kalanbros.She then sneaks up on him,preparing to land one swift final blow.Had it been a normal person,it would have been successful.Fate was not on their side,since this was no mere normal person.Kalanbros swiftly turned around and delivered a powerful kick to her ribs just as she was about to strike.The kick leaves her knocked back and gasping.He leaves her no time and attempts to disarm her by knocking her dagger out of her hand.However she is prepared and strikes at him as he does so,but he just evades it and attempts to punch her in the face.This is unsucessful as she kicks his arm away and attempts to stab him.At this very moment Phyxryn fires a bolt straight at Kalanbros' head.To their great shock he managed to stop and disarm Shrilay by delivering a blow to her arm from underneath,while also rapidly pulling out his blade and parrying the bolt without even looking.He lands a powerful blow on her nose while also sheathing his blade,but then she attempts to deliver a cartwheel kick,which he blocks with his own leg and uses it to throw her on the ground.He takes opportunity of the moment to try and stomp on her head.However,while his leg is lifted to stomp her she knocks the other one out underneath him.Instead of falling like she hoped he does a backflip and delivers a kick to the back of the head of Phyxryn who has about to stab him from behind,causing him to go flying down into Shrilay.Both assassins jump up and turn around only to see Kalanbros standing still,not even sweating a bit or having drawn his weapons

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Structure please :D

It's hard to read when it's a single wall of text.

The merchant showed Aedari various daggers and explaining some of the benefits with certain materials, shapes and sizes without getting into bloody details as that would be inconsiderate to do so in front of a lady. Aedari nodded as she pretended to not know anything regarding knives and daggers.
She then pointed to a dagger that the merchant had not showed her yet.

Aedari: "How about that one?"
Merchant: "Ah, you have a good eye, miss. However.. it costs more than the rest."

The dagger she had pointed at had a blue tone, it was rather long and small almost seeming like a short sword.

Aedari: "But it looks very durable and.. eh.. sharp?, right?"
Merchant: "Indeed, it's mithril. Very good material, certainly one of the best."
Aedari: "Sold!"

She took up a small pouch from one of her pockets and opened it slightly.

Aedari: "How much?"
Merchant: "Maybe you should ask that first. I'd take 75 silver coins for that one.. but.. out of concern for your husband, let's say 70?"

Aedari let out a dramatic sigh as she picked up a gold coin from the pouch. Then pretended to count on her fingers.

Aedari: "I had planned to use this for my daughter's 18th birthday but.. here you go. That gives Aedari 30 silver back, right?!"

She handed over the coin to the merchant as they returned to the table where he had previously sat and written on a paper. He pointed at the ground as a silent sign for her to wait there, he then went upstairs for a few minutes.
When he returned he held a pile of coins in his hand, he counted silently as he handed them over to Aedari who put them into the small pouch before returning it to her pocket.

Aedari: "Can Aedari have the merchandise in a box, please?"

The waves of frozen shockwaves causes many of Phantom troops to froze in their spot upon impact. The waves are very devastating that it screws most of the troops. Jugram however, shatters one of the wave that about to reach him with his crucified blade, as his aura heated the area round him preventing him from getting frozen by the destroyed wave.

Jugram looks at Azele. He wonders what kind of powes she actually has and decides to attack. With his Flying Screen Step, he appears behind Azele as he heads the crucified sword of his toward her throat to cut it into two.

OOC : @Directive, what kind of communication you intend to use with Phantom Alliance?

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40

When her shockwave was countered by Jugram, he caught her eye their eyes likely met for a few moments before he suddenly 'disppeared', she then heard the sound of his blade's swing, behind her. She was clever enough to assume what had happened, but still she had no time to turn around and parry the attack. Instead she mumbled something very quickly which caused a thin layer of ice to appear all over her body as she did now know where the strike was aimed since he was in her blind spot.

The counter measure was fairly effective, it surely saved her life from the strike but it did not protect her completely either. The blade cut through her hastily added ice armor and few millimeters into her skin. Some blood slowly streamed downward that side of the neck almost entirely red within seconds. A snort was heard from her lips as she turned around very quickly her axes already getting into cutting position, not seeming to mind her injury at all. Her left axe formed an uppercut-like movement, attempting to cut of Jugram's sword arm. Meanwhile the other axe simply struck towards his left thigh hoping to reduce his movement ability.

OOC: She still takes damage, but she does not feel pain which has both good and bad sides.

Also, to clarify.
blade's swing
You know that sound the wind makes when you swing a stick or any object?

Level 9
Wavea of demons start marching into Central america and starts attacking.
The shadowridge forces in the artic have remodeled anrtica to a huge fprtresa or rather a citadel in the snow, thebcitadel is heavily defended and are patrolled by several battlions at a time due to its huge size..

Level 21
The two assassins only stare on as the warrior is clearly not making any further movement.They nod at eachother,then charge at him

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40

Aedari didn't walk many meters before she somewhat sneakily opened the box and put the dagger that was inside into scabbard that was sewn inside of her vest. She then dropped the box right on the street, strolling back towards the city's entrance so that she could leave and seek out her next target.

Aedari (mumbles): "Welcome to the family, little one."

Both axes manages to hit their respective spot. The worst part is that the sword is cut into two pieces. Jugram quickly uses his Flying Screen Step away, but a trail of blood from the injured thigh reveals his movement using the technique.

To his shock, the eyes of his suddenly merged into one eye. Jugram then tries to regain composure from the situation as he notices the sheer presence of Emperor Yhwach, causing the land to shake moderately.
Jugram : "Your Highness... He has decided to set his conquership, and I will do whatever I must do to titl the scale for Phantom Alliance."
Jugram, despite wounded by the earlier attack, charges toward Azele with a broken sword, as the sword suddenly recovers slowly into a complete crucified sword once again.
Jugram : "It takes more than that to overcome me!"
Jugram quickly charges his sword toward Azele's head, with the tip aims for her left eye.

Days have passed. Under Deroc's guidance, the Pherith Imperial Army has marched further east to Jurneo (Borneo) and north to Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos, occupying almost all of Southeast Juben (Pherith term for Jusia or Jupiter Asia) areas under Deroc's rule.

Deroc, the Great Cakemaster of Pherith, has held another assembly at New Malacca. He stands on the large balcony of an official buildin, facing his cheering people. He smiles and waves back to his people as a response. Afterwards, he coughs for a second and begins. his rhetorical speech.

"Heroic officers and soldiers of the Pherith Imperial Army (PIA); members of the Pherithian Imperial Council; dear people of the entire Empire and citizens of New Malacca; comrades and rakan-rakan,

Today, we proceed with a grand military parade to celebrate the second anniversary of the founding of the great, glorious Pherith Empire, 大彭江山, as well as our ascension onto Jupradus (Jupiter) while embracing the greatest national pride and self-esteem.

Today's wonderful parade, which is unprecedented in the history of the founding of the Pherith Empire, is a grand festival of the great Pherith Empire and my people.

While priding itself on being the most advanced empire ever existed, with a seventy-year-old long history and a brilliant multiethnical culture, but as the provisional Directive Coalition was stigmatized by the evil Vestroyans and lacked the power to defend itself, the very appearance of our provisional government a century ago was a small and weak, pitiful colonial nation that had to endure flunkeyism and national ruin as its fate.

However, the 2-year history of the great Pherith Empire put a permanent end to the stormy history of suffering, and lifted the dignity of our empire and people to the highest state in the history of the empire...."

Deroc continues the speech with well-crafted sentences paeaning and praising himself and the Pherith Empire, such as boasting his unparalleled intelligence, his wise leadership and the glorious achievements of the Pherith Empire...

As soon as Deroc finishes his speech, the crowds give out thunderous claps of approval to their great Cakemaster Deroc.

The military parade commences. Dozens of fancy-looking, awe-inspiring tanks, arranged in formations of five tanks a row, drive along the wide road, bringing the fierce auras of the Pherith Imperial Army. Contingents of cake, human and orc troops march in tidy square formations like robots, inspiring awe in the hearts of the Pherithian people. At the same time, six large swarms of spacecrafts and jet fighters dance in the sky like happy bees, showing off their might. The Pherithian crowds, consisting of cakes, orcs and humans, cheer joyfully and loudly as they enjoy the parade...

Level 9
Shadowridge Naval Patrols at the south of 20 miles of the coast of Malasyia spotted the spacecrafts and were about to fire when they recognized it was Pherith. the immediately reported back to the citade but was replied with the words"Blasphemy! soldier!". And they departed back to anartica

Level 21
Kalanbros evades them knocks their feet out underneath them,but they land on their feet,right into his waiting fists.He wastes no time and unleashes a barrage of kicks and punches on them

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40

Azele narrowed her eyes as Jugram disappeared from her sight, she noticed the blood trail and followed it with her gaze until she saw him. She quickly looked around herself as the ground shook, wondering what the cause was, but did not see whoever or whatever it was. Thus she returned to watch Jugram, just in time to see him charging at her.

Azele (mumble): "Wonderful."

She took a defensive stance, waiting for him to get in range. Once he did, she took a single step forward, swung her left axe from the side to hit Jugram's sword and sweep/push it to the side making him miss her but it would not halt his advancement. And as he continued forward she extended her other axe forward which would basically make him run straight into the weapon which she pushed forward in order for him to impale himself.

Kinda looks like this, but the blocking weapon is not directed upwards in my case.
parry__slip__stab_by_gsrracer-d5tdpzu.jpg

Meanwhile, in the fresh, new command room in Deroc's Command Spacecruiser, Dyffros is seen drawing messes our of boredom. "Ahh... I am bored.."

"Bored?" Deldrach's dark, sexy voice whispers. "Deroc wants you to leave for a quest."

"What quest?"

Deldrach calmly describes the quest,"Go and explore the unknown lands to the northwest (Jurope), or an archipelago resembling Japan. You may bring along a team of devoted followers."

"Wait, can't we just use satellites--"

"Our satellite survilliance technology does not work with the mysterious fog in Jupradus (Jupiter). We need some brave adventure-seekers to explore the lands of this fresh, new world."

"Okay, I'll be ready after a few hours of preparation."

Level 21
Shrilay Zauzynge and Phyxryn Teken'rahel are surprised and try to retaliate yet the superior warrior has already found a gap in their defenses.Eventualy he slams them both down on the ground
Kalanbros:What a waste.
With one swift movement he kicks them both down a cliff and continues on his path

Status
Not open for further replies.