• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Roleplay] Flames of War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40

Aedari walked down a somewhat large road, she pulled her fingers through her hair with a bored sigh. She walked past many travelers and merchants already, but they were not of any interest to her.

She had her list, those on it were the only ones of value.
Though, locating them would hardly be any easy feat, she looked back as she considered to go back to the city to ask around. Worst case scenario, she'd have to buy the knowledge from some shady dealers.
But she shook her head as she told herself it would be fine, one way or another she'd find them, without any loose ends.
She suddenly remembered something, she looked around herself, no one seemed to be around. She walk of the road, walked a few hundred meters before stopping.
The elegant tattoo beneath her eye glew faintly as a small raven with green eyes slowly became visible in front of her. While that was happening Aedari picked out ink and a feather from her satchel and scratched down a short message before giving it to the raven which flew away with it.

'Met with the first one.
Heading for the second.

A
.'

The way she wrote would not reveal anything even if the message got into the wrong hands, she nodded with a satisfied smile before heading back towards the road.

Level 21
Kalanbros walked into a medium sized drow village and heads to the local tavern to take a look at the notice board which is usually outside,containing some notices about new strange locations and quests.After he arrives he quickly reads through the board

Locations

1.A rough cave to the south east. The corpse of a young girl lies on the ground, her larynx crudely hacked out.
2.A cavern to the north. The scourged corpse of a woman lies on the ground.
3.Somewhere deep within an ancient fungus woods to the south west. A derelict shack stands here, surrounded by blood covered arrows and daggers.
4.An ancient ossuary a bit north east of here. Part of the floor has collapsed into a jagged chasm.
5.A derelict sanatorium below the lake to the south. The tiled floor has been shattered, as though by some colossal weight.
6.A docter's office found under a abandoned house on the edge of town. The place has been torn apart, as though by a violent poltergeist.
7.A grand theatre found somehow hidden behind the cliffs behind the town. A depraved torture device stands on stage, seemingly recently used.
8.A river gorge in the hills. A pool of mercury reflects monstrous phantasmal figures.
9.A derelict farmhouse in the farmlands . Several corpses are chained to the walls, warped and deformed almost beyond recognition.
10.Another derelict farmhouse,just west of the other one. The doors and windows are torn to pieces by some monstrous force

Quests
1.A wary ex-adventurer named Ithulf seeks someone to recover and destroy an evil artifact from the Lost Catacombs of Abauder.
2.An ex-adventurer named Walda seeks someone to hunt down and kill Eulan the Deranged,a rouge warlock.
3.An ancient half-drow named Ash'nu seeks a company of adventurers to clear his name against charges of forgery.
4.A frantic drow beggar named si'ki seeks someone to find proof of his nobility in the Lost City.
5.A sage named Loxisor seeks someone to hunt down and kill Gano the Gruesome,a gigantic purple worm. Must be done in 6 days

Kalanbros Ichym:More than I expected.Good,some coin and fun won't be bad.The town...seems oddly quite though.
He notices a shadowy figure approach.From the distance he can see it's no drow.As it comes closer he realizes what it is and he quickly pulls out his weapons

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40

Meanwhile in Sanctum, 'Amber' had finally read through the books she thought contained information regarding the Drow, but to her disappointment, she had found almost nothing. But she believed she had found one key clue, the term "the Underdark" was believed to be their origin, but where it was, or maybe even more important what it was, was unknown. She couldn't help but to see the connection between Underdark and Underworld, perhaps there was a connection, unlikely but it would be a waste not to check at the very least. As such, she headed toward's the library's exit in order to seek out 'Sapphire', head of the Underworld.

Dyffros, along with a few followers, departs for his quest by flying a spacecraft.

After a few hours of flight, the spacecraft reaches Japan airspace. "Ah yes, finally--"

"Oh shit! Eject!" Deldrach shouts all of a sudden, and smokes are seen rising and can be smelled.

"W-wha-- o-okay!!! Eject! This thing's going down!"

Without second thought Dyffros and his teammates take their parachutes and paradrop themselves at the Japan land, as they have no time to wear fancy hi-tech protective suits.

The spacecraft just dances around like crazy, and eventually crashes at somewhere in Belaezet Fay'ged (Japan), causing a massive explosions. Some badly burnt blueprints and broken fancy technological gadgets are left behind in the remains of the spacecraft.

Dyffros and his fellow followers have landed at the mystical lands of Japan... "WoW. Such fresh land. very explore. much amaze." Dyffros spoke in amusement, mimicking Dogespeak. He then proceeds to take a deep breath of the fresh air. "Nice. Let's rest for awhile, we'll begin our quest later,"

================================================
Some fancy technologies of Pherith, such as spy satellite surveillance, are incompatible and do not work well in the mystical atmosphere of Jupradus (Jupiter). Certain types of spacecrafts are also susceptible to malfunction when flying at certain regions of Jupradus, as shown when Dyffros flies a spacecraft at Belaezet Fay'ged (Japan) but it ceases to function. They were forced to eject and leave the spacecraft to crash.

Level 9
Shadowrige Patrol 15, Pacific spotted some unknown thing crashingbinto Japan. Several landing crafts landed troops that scouted the area and 2 hoveplanes that are scouting. 1 hoverplane (is flying near Dyffros' position) spotted some humanoids parachuting into the forest and are now scanning the area by flying low

Level 24
@Chaosy: Be whatever you want him to be, he's a drunken commander now :D

==================
*News have reached Legranda*
*As the south is under attack by unknown armies and forces*
*The king reacts to what he wants to do*
Warden: This is bad, I can't tell if they will attack us or not,
Wayden: Father?
Warden: Send word to the other houses and prepare their army, ready them at the Blue Fortress, we may expect an attack soon
Wayden: Yes father,
Warden: Where's your sister again?
Wayden: Err...

*Back on the area where Faelen was attack...*
Faelen: Hello?
*Then the man that save her came back*
???: Seems the cat returned
Faelen: Oh
???: Well milady, what brings you here
Faelen: Uh... just want... to know you
???: Man in shadows doesn't want to be known, but...
*The man takes off his hat*
???: Let me introduce myself, I am Edliano, Edliano Northen
Faelen: Northen?! the ancient guardians of the north?!
Ed: 'ight, call me Ed in short
Faelen: My, you should come with me to the castle, father would love to meet a Northen,
Ed: Milady, I'll tell you something, south of Legranda, an enemy is coming,
Faelen: !
Ed: I cannot come with you for know, but maybe, next, see you later
*The man himself suddenly disappeared*
Faelen: He's gone

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
@Edge
All the possibilities! Thanks.

@Leo + Directive
Oh great, now I have to deal with you two with my army split? wonderful.

It did not take 'Amber' long to travel to the Underworld and meet up with 'Sapphire' thanks to using her wings to fly. Meeting her was not the most pleasant of experiences, as usual. In this case, 'Sapphire' was spending her time no a large island which were entirely surrounded by countless souls that flew all over it. Two hooded humanoid beings carried out a pale elven body and placed it in front of 'Sapphire' as she started to force a soul into the body, it took quite a few seconds but it was a process she was used to.

'Sapphire': "Another one!"
'Amber': "You are disgusting."
'Sapphire': "Your thoughts of me couldn't be any less interesting."

Amber sighed trying to look elsewhere was this entire place's existance was against many of her principles.

'Amber': "Do you know of the Drow?"
'Sapphire: "Not much, a few rumors."
'Amber': "They are presumed to live in the Underdark, does it have any connection to the Underworld, they may even be the same thing?"
Sapphire: "If the Drow were in the Underworld, I'd know it. Now go, you got more 'important' matters to attend to."
'Amber': "Amy is the one who suggested I'd find the Drow."
'Sapphire': "She no longer goes by that name."

The discussion continues for a fair number of minutes, keeping a somewhat polite tone as both parties needed the other due political circumstances. (not telling just yet!)
They were interrupted as a raven with green eyes landed in front of 'Sapphire', carrying a letter. 'Sapphire' took the message and started to read.

'Sapphire': "Annoyances. Fools has been spotted on Japan, they might find the gateway."
'Amber': "Let them be. It's not certain that they are planning to come to our realm, they might just be scouting.. or something. Who do the troops belong to anyway?"
'Sapphire: "The lives of the two are in danger, do not be foolish they have to be dealt with. And their origin is.. unknown, we do not know."
'Amber': "If we attack them, they will know there is something worth protecting on this island, it's like writing their leader a message containing 'HERE WE ARE'. It will takes them weeks to search through japan well enough to find us, by foot."
Sapphire: "Unluckily for you, a rookie wrote this message and it contains a lot of details despite the possibility that it could end up in the wrong hands. (mumbles) I will deal with him later. (speaking normally again) Not all of them are by foot.
'Amber': "I will handle the invaders, I do not trust your judgement."

With those words she flew away again, leaving 'Sapphire' to do her nasty business.

Level 9
Hoverplanes(5, hoverplanes are huge carpet bomber like planes) hovered low over the north of japan and srats dropping incediary bombs on the forest, lighting it on fire and creating craters. Gattlig gunsnready themselves if a foe is dumb enoughbis tumble out of the flames, should they be grazed by mgs and die..

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
No one likes tech, Edge.
In my imaginary unrealistic dreams anyway.

It took about an hour or two before a 'small' (350) group of angels left Sanctum and headed to Japan through the gateway.
A few of them summoned glowing orbs, about half the size of an average human head. The orbs were sent ahead of them, functioning as a effective scouts since they did not have to return back to the source in order to give information. Nor could it be tortured for information. Unfortunately they would not arrive early enough to do anything regarding the fire in north Japan, despite the light orbs traveling very fast.

Angel: "A part of the forest has been burnt down, we do not know which group of the two groups that did it, but they seem to serve different leaders entirely, that much is almost dead certain."
Khor: "Seems like one of them are not here for mere exploration. But the group who started the fire may very well just engaged at the other group and it somehow started the fire due combat. Not to mention that it could be natural causes, unlikely but possible. We are not to engage unless it's absolutely necessary."

edit:

Lors slowly but surely made his way towards the garrison in Northelm, maybe he had taken a sip or twelve too much he thought to himself as he lectured himself not to repeat that mistake. But.. he'd likely forget that, he was a bit drunk after all. As he passed through the main gate (to the garrison) the soldiers stationed there saluted: "Commander.". He replied with a simple nod and headed for his office. Once her arrived he found a letter on his desk, he opened it and read. After reading he bashed his fist into the desk which made the guards outside his door twitch due the sudden loud sound.

'One of your eyes has been missing the last few days.
I asked around where he was stationed, a lone woman killed his guards and took him away.
My intel claims he did not see how she looked due the darkness, but I think he was just scared of him being a target as well if he told us.

Either way, you will not be hearing from me again, this is getting too risky for me, they are on your trail.
Max
'

Level 9
Hoverplanes(5) started movin towards A mountain(Fuji), the sharpshooters on board aimed their rifles(muskets) at anything that move while the gatlling guns swilved around to target at the slightest movenment. The hoverplanes dropped a few bombs here and then, making fires.
An shadowridge orcish Sharpshooter"We have been through this all day! No prey!!".
A feltroll captain snarled" Damnit! Will you stop complaining! You dunkhead!, we are to follow emperor Leo's orders! Hey! Mon! Whats that!??"
A bush was rustling, without further ado, 5 sharpshooters quickly aimed and fired at the bush, the gunshots rung out and out dropped a bear, bloody and dead.
"Ahh! Damn! Jus' a bear!"the feltroll captain said.The hoverplanes resume scouting.

Jugram almost hit by the trap, but he manages to use his Flying Screen Step to move away. As he relocates himself and coughs in fatigue due to sudden drop of power, 'The Highness' appears before the two, and his omni-like presence causes a terrifying freeze in the heart of both sides' troops, but not Azele, nor Jugram.
'The Highness' : "Intriguing, a visitor for me when I have yet to see this land's offering. I offer to let all this battle all unknown and revive all your fallen comrade, in exchange that your kin abandon my new fondation here."
Jugram : "Your Highness..."

Meanwhile, both Uther and Antonidas sent all of their force into a full warfare scale at Landazar's base, in bid of defeating each other. However, the assailants are moving to kill the two leaders...
Assailant Leader : "Kill them, and show no mercy to the remnants."

As both leaders enter the battlefield, the battle becomes more chaotic with both sides are in high morale.

Meanwhile, at Semenanjung Malaya, under Deroc forces control, a ship of citizens arrives. As they pass through the quality checks, one of them uses a fake id and attempt to bypass the security using the id. The person in question has the perfectly same appearance as the id, but with a different name. The person approaches the guards that are doing the scanning. He shows his id to the guards.

Level 21
The human man drops out of breath after being teleported to the surface.He would have been dead,had he not have a important message from a drow thief on the surface to deliver.He succeeded in his task,so now he had nothing to do

The illithid starts increasing it's pace
Kalanbros Ichym:Stop and turn around you fucking piece of shit!
A voice echos in his head "Nothing they are going to be able to do with it".As the words are spoke he starts getting a headache
Kalanbros Ichym:With what?
The voice echos and his headache increases "With what remains of you!".Suddenly his eyes get blurry and he starts getting dizzy
Sudenly the illithid teleports in front of him and delivers a powerful psychic blow to him.Kalanbros tries to stand but illithid teleports to him and casts Mind Blast rendering him useless.The illithid then casts Psychic Shackles on him and pulls him with a psychic chain

---------------
added a unimportant character for you to extract info from.He is in Greenland or what ever the Jupiter's rip off of it is called

@Edge: Most of these fancy tech stuffs, at least Pherith ones, do not work well in Jupiter, for example the spacecraft which crashed onto Belaezet Fay'ged (Japan).

@Daffa: It's Bolehland.
==========
After a short rest and now energized, Dyffros and his people stand up and proceed to scout the unknown forests laying near. "Let's go, in the name of Deroc! We must seek for secrets hidden within the forests, and perhaps also a thrilling adventure and a few legendary artifacts too."

"Really?" a Cake Crusader exclaims in excitement. "Adventure? Artifacts? Sounds cool!" a Rocksoul Blademaster responses. Apparently they are also passionate thrill seekers and treasure finders, like Dyffros does.

"Most likely. Let's begin our adventure!" Dyffros replies with a high tone.

After packing the tents and food cans, they walk into the deep, mysterious forests, with tons of unknown secrets and surprise hiding within waiting to be discovered. There is barely any light apart from the team's flashlights as the tall, large trees have shrouded and covered the forests, blocking any penetrating sunlight. The eeire auras within are as black as a moonless night, and is somewhat cold and chilly...

Back to the checks at Bolehland. One of the guard takes a brief look at his ID. "Hmm... Can you please show me your visa?"

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40

As Jugram escaped from her grasp yet again, Azele narrowed her eyes. Fighting someone with such a coward-y style was dishonorable. As 'his highness' appeared she lowered her axes slightly as Jugram seemed unlikely to engage. Azele's troops were more or less unable to feel emotion, thus the feeling would be somewhat reduced, but it did indeed make them feel uncomfortable. They lowered the weapons along with their commander, awaiting a new command to be given.

Azele: "I have already completed my mission here. But I see no gain in leaving just yet, I will send word to my master with your offer as I do not decide in her place. But you'll have improve that offer, I doubt she'll agree otherwise. Shall we exchange diplomats for this purpose?"

Azele had a annoyed tone, as she was forced to be unpleasantly polite. 'Amber' did not have authority over her, but 'Sapphire' was in need of 'Amber' and as such they had to adapt to a degree in order to keep calm among themselves.
On another note, Azele thought it was odd that there had been no effort to put out the fire in their camp, most of it would likely be ashed by now.

Meanwhile in Japan.

Angel: "One of the groups have started to move. As I keep my distance I can't hear them very well but they use a lot of unknown words, maybe a code." (aka all modern words)
Khor: "Standby and observe."

Dyffros and his followers continue journeying to the inner forests, oblivious to Khor's presence.

After a few hours of trekking along the jungles, Dyffros and his followers halt and take a rest beside a river. Dyffros, feeling exhausted, lays on a tree and heaves sighs of relief. A minute later Dyffros stands up, takes a bowl and carries some water into the bowl. He then goes back laying on the tree and drinks the bowl of river water immediately.

Dyffros lifts his head and announces in Malay, "Okay, baik ya. Kami akan berkhemah di sini selama dua hari. (Okay. Now we'll be camping here for two days.)" Dyffros knows that there may be some natives stalking them since the moment they land at Benaeze Fey'ged (Japan), so he decides to speak in Malay instead.

"Yes, homie!" all the followers, be them cakes, orcs or humans, respond loudly and nod in agreement. But still they seemed to be curious about why Dyffros spoke in Malay, even though they understand it well. A Rocksoul Combatant
(modern orc equipped with pulse rifles and hi-tech armor)
raises his hand and asks, "Errr... master? Why speak in Malay when we can all say Eng--"

"Jangan tanya apa-apa. Saya ada sebab untuk cakap dalam Bahasa Melayu. Dan kalau boleh, sila cakap macam ini sehingga meninggalkan hutan ini. (Don't ask anything. I have my own reasons for speaking in Malay. If possible, let us all speak like this until we leave this forest.)"

"Ohh, okay! Boleh! Bolehland Boleh! (Yes! Bolehland Can!)" all followers shout as a response. Dyffros nods and displayed a sastified smile at his teammates. "Baik! Okay, mari kita melaksana tugas masing-masing... (Great! Okay, let us carry out our respective tasks...)" Dyffros divides the teammates into five groups of six, and assigned each group a task. One will collect the river water, another to harvest firepit lumbers and fruits, and so on.

Night time. Dyffros and his fellow followers gather before the blazing firepit for a good time. They are singing some melodious songs, enjoying their barbeque dinner and having a friendly chat altogether.

Level 9
A hoverplane not far from Dyffros' area was sciuting when it saw the fire.
Felltroll Captain: Alright, me mons! Approach that area!
The hoverplane approached the firepit and opened a searchlight that swung around the forest(cisinle for Dyffros)

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40

Most of the angels gathered to eventually face a minor invasion had started to move back to Sanctum as they were informed of the two groups not being allies and they did not seem to be a big threat.

Khor and the ones controlling the light orbs used for scouting stayed behind to make sure they were not fooled by an act or anything of the sorts. After all, one of the groups were very hard to judge due their language.

Dyffros and his followers stand up. "Who are you?" Dyffros asks the feltroll captain. All others gathered near Dyffros and hold defensive stance. "Identify yourself!"

A Rocksoul Blademaster notices something. Some weird glows. "Apa benda-benda itu yang terbang di udara? (What are these thingys that float in the air?)"

A Human Commando responds, "Err... maybe it's--"

"Eh, sila cakap dalam Bahasa Melayu! (Hey, please speak in Malay!)" Dyffros reminds his fellow teammates.

"Okay lah, tauke! (Yes, boss!)" The human commando, lowering his head in shame, responded with a feeble voice. The Rocksoul Blademaster takes a look at the environment again, and he is surprised that he jumped off from his skin. "Ini... hantu!!! Sini ada hantu! (These... are ghosts!!! There are ghosts here!)"

Dyffros turns his head to the Blademaster and replies in an annoyed tone, "Awak takut ke? Apa hantu-- (changes to high-pitched voice) Hantu! Kemaskan khemah kita dan LARI!!! (Are you afraid? What ghosts-- Ghosts! Pack up our things and RUN!!!)"

All the Pherithian people, including Dyffros, pack their tents and other stuffs, and begin running to somewhere safer, where there are no ghosts (aka the light orbs) floating around.

Level 9
Feltroll:(shadowridgerish) Ilurtin Auqein Dumb[Dumb fools]
(Looks at the spheres)
Feltroll:Quergu Ruefiro(Attack those!)
(The sharpshooters, gattlig guns and warlocks started attcking the orbs)

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
They are not exactly in plain sight you know, not really clever to spy with something that you doesn't try to hide. Not that it matters but..

The light orb that was found was not very good at taking damage and exploded on first impact with the attack.
Angel: "I lost connection to my sphere."
Khor: "Just summon a new, one. Everyone, keep your distance, no more failures like that. We just need to see them, not close enough to hear them."

Level 9
Feltroll Captain:(to a mini portal with a figure of an shadowridge orc) Uinju Farji Niobu(Continue invasion prepaattions)

(Landinf crusiers on the south east coast of the Japan and unloaded a lot of soldiers and started clearing the forest and starts building up a base.

Level 24
*Two months remaining before the Winter*
*Legranda approaches its Hallowed Week*
*King Warden decides to double the defenses in the Blue Fotress*
*Then, his daughter arrive*
Faelen: Father, that man that saved me, he's a Northen, Edliano was his name, Edliano Northen
Warden: A Northen
Faelen: He says of a force heading towards Legranda, then, he disappeared,
Warden: This man, find him, I want answers, bring him here
Faelen: That... might be hard, he just won't come, he just... disappeared
Warden: Northen's have the power to disappear instantly,
*A messenger arrives*
Messenger: Your Grace, I bring word from House Verdun, they found a mysterious artifact within the Northcrown mountains
Warden: What of this artifact?
Messenger: An orb your Grace,
Warden: Then bring it here
Messenger: Err... that's just it, someone took the orb before it was delivered, it was some sort of man in black cape, and a leather hat
Faelen: That's...
Warden: This savior of yours Faelen is also a thief, no doubt, that artifact contains something, send in patrols, I want to find that man, and that orb, before winter comes
Messenger: Yes your grace
Faelen: I'll help, maybe I can talk with him again
Warden: This man is a Northen, be careful Faelen
Faelen: Yes father

*On a mountainside near the Northcrown Mountains*
*Within a cave, a firepit burns brightly*
*Then came in, was the mysterious man*
Ed: So, the Orb of Winter, guess they'd really found it, now I have it,
*The man put the orb in an altar, within the altar is a statue of a whale, he puts it there, and chants in ancient language*
Ed: ae'nda no-e'the'ra uk'na'hos
*Then it glowed*
Ed: Death in winter, hallow comes, so the darkness reigned
*The orb glowed more brightly
Ed: Show me, the new force from the south
*The orb showed the mysterious armies within Boheland, Jurope, South America, and Japan*
Ed: So, these are the mysterious forces...

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40

It would take many hours before the angels were informed of the new base, their security was quite lax as they never had 'visitors'. 'Amber' would eventually have to purge them in the end anyway, which she did not prefer if there was another way.
The only solution that kept the realm safe without any risk, was shutting down the gateway. Which was no feat. But as it was the best option, she ordered all of her Arch Angels to assist her, hoping to get it done in a day at the very least.

I will make it take 5 posts to shut it down I think. Depends on if they are interrupted or not etc.

During the night Aedari could travel relatively freely as her moving with great speed due usage of the elements would not attract attention thanks to the darkness.
It was very dull, and she despised it. But she kept herself occupied by planning ahead of how to deal with her target, it would certainly not be as easy as with the captain.

Dyffros notices a sudden surge of energies flowing not far away. "Ada aliran tenaga di situ... Mari kita tengok apa berlaku, (There's a flow of energies over there... Let's see what's going on,)"

"Oh, saya harus hantar sebuah dron balik ke Bolehland. (Oh, I have to send a drone back to Bolehland.)" Dyffros then takes out a small, flying drone and send it flying back to the Pherithian Bolehland, carrying information regarding Belaezet Fay'ged (Jupiter Japan) intended for Deroc and Deldrach.

Without making the slightest noise, Dyffros and his followers stealthily and slowly creep towards the source of the energy flow...

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40

As Japan was a big island (Japan on Jupiter is larger than the real Japan, check Edge's map) it would likely take them a many days to travel to the source of the magic energy (by foot) which were somewhere close of the south-eastern coast.

The Archangels together with 'Amber' had now gotten into position and started the channeled spell for real, and gateway slowly started to 'shut down'.
Khor's subordinates still had Dyffos and others under supervision, so they knew that they were coming towards them, but he could no longer call troops from Sanctum as the gateway was being disabled.

After sneaking for awhile, Dyffros only then realizes that the source of energy is miles away. "Situ jauh sangat... Mari kita lari-- aha! Guna papan berlegar! (That's quite a distance... Let's run-- Ah! Use hover boards!)"

"Idea bagus, kawan! (What a great idea, homie!)" All the teammates take out their futuristic white-and-teal hover boards, ride on them and fly towards the source of the energy current in great speed. This will surely fasten their arrival, and maybe they can make it before the gateway is closed.

Level 9
Shadowridge wrlocks abroad the hoverplanes noticed a disturbance in the planes, as energy was being channeled. A Felogre lietnaneant ordered his troops"Myan Myan twar!! At de see myan myan twar!(Go there quick! There, go there quick!)The hoverplanes were at theeastern coast and started south[7 hoverplanes].

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40

As the continuous reports about Dyffros and his gang's whereabouts were told to Khor he ordered the few angels there remained with him to extinguish their light orbs, they would need their energy for the likely upcoming battle.

A large crater could be found by said position (previous post), being half a kilometer in diameter. There were a camp at the bottom which was somewhat empty as those who usually lived there had passed through the gateway to Sanctum. Now there were only two gateways at the center of the camp, surrounded by 10 arch angels and 'Amber' whom were barely visible due the bright light that emitted from them due the channeling of the powerful spell. They were focused on one of the two gateways, it was white and very elegant structure wise, while the other one beside it were quite worn down and was made of some sort of grey metal. Which one was hard to tell.

Khor and his subordinates spread out around the crater as good as they could, intending to sacrifice their lives to delay Dyffros advancement if need be.

Gateway to Sanctum deactivation 20%
Gateway to the Underworld deactivation 0%

They lead to different locations in the same realm.

Thanks to the fast, futuristic hover planes, Dyffros and his homies have reached the clump of trees near the crater.

Dyffros can hardly see as the emitting light is very bright. "Apa berlaku? Okay, untuk komunikasi mudah kita guna Bahasa Inggeris semula lagi ya. (What the fuck is going on there? Okay, to ease our communications let us speak in English again.) What are these silhouettes doing?"

"You," Dyffros points at all the Rocksoul Blademasters and continues, "Go distract these stupid barbarians,"

"Hui! Excellent choice." The Blademasters then conjures dozens of their solid illusions. The solid illusions then dash towards the angels and form hurricanes of blades which tear the angels as fast as hot wind and slice them rapidly and continously.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
I'll assume it was illusions of themselves.

Khor's body was covered in golden elegant armor, the armor was of course not made out of gold, it just had a similar color. Without thought he charged towards the 'blademasters', the other angels stood their ground around the crater though. They knew something was odd, they knew exactly how many units Dyffros had with him, and suddenly the number of blade masters had multiplied.
And and such they were fairly certain it was some kind of deception. And they also knew that the others were missing, so if they engaged they could easily sneak down the crater.

Before Khor reached his 'foes' he saw the summoned hurricanes, he stopped his advancement and struck his heavy sword through the ground causing a heavy holy nova which was supposed to strike out the hurricanes and protect the other angels.

The holy nova has caused a huge impact onto the ground, pushing the spinning 'Blademasters' a few meters backwards and burning the 'Blademasters' in holy flames.

As the angels are distracted by the assault of the 'Blademasters', Dyffros lead his teammates sneaking to the worn down Underworld Gateway. "Hmm... what would they left this gate unchecked? That rusty gate must be hiding some important secrets."

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40

Khor: "What an sturdy deception."

He pulled he sword up from the ground as he took a defensive stance.

The battlefield kinda looks like this:
4f0a4cdcb91a2cf89dfa3c344cad3e2a.png

The angels never left their posts around the crater, so they could not sneak down.

Level 21
Just saying,I will be doing something with the human soon.Last chance to find out anything about my faction or ever having me consider allowing you to have a character in it

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
What have I missed now lol.

*goes back to read WFs posts*

edit: Still not getting it.

As the angels were spread out, the few that happened to be where Dyffros tried to break through had no means of stopping all of them, but they did as best as they could and engaged to at least prevent a few of them to close in on the portal.

Angel: "There they are, that's all of them!"

The other angels used their wings to fly down the crater in order to intercept Dyffros and his men with extreme speed, if they would be ignored he would surely lose most if not all of his men seeing as there was a distance of 500 meter from the edge of the crater to the center.

(And a very fast human fun 60 m in like 9 seconds)

As Khor heard the shout he turned his attention to Dyffros, his sword started to glow with bright light over a few seconds before throwing it with overwhelming power down the crater with a loud roar emitting from his lips beanth his hlmet. The weapon would cause a huge shockwave once it collided with the ground, hoping to obliterate a chunk of his foes. Or at the very least force them to stop for a while in order to dodge.

Gateway to Sanctum deactivation 50% (didn't progress the last two posts so I just added a bigger chunk this time)
Gateway to the Underworld deactivation 0%

edit:

Aedari continued her journey, when she was about to sit down and eat some lunch for her now half-empty satchel (since she has eaten most of the food she brought). She was interrupted by a sequence "Ca caw"s, she looked around herself for a few seconds before setting her eyes on a raven with glowing green eyes, it opened its beak letting a letter fall down towards the ground before flying away again. Aedari walked and picked it up, and then read it.

'The Observers has found a male human in the cold north, Greenland specifically.
He appeared out of nowhere, there is something odd going on there.
The great one claims that he might be of dire importance but refuse to tell the details as the letter can get into the wrong hands.
It is likely a hunch, the great one is weakened after all, but you might find some interest even if the great one is wrong.
You can treat him as you wish afterwards, whatever the case. Permission granted.
Amy.

PS. You do not need to be discrete, there is basically no population up there anyway.
'

Aedari (mumble): "She must have possessed someone in order to write this letter.."

Whatever the case, she changed direction and traveled north towards Greenland with her normal pace, which meant making the ground she walked on created 'lauchpads' which sent her flying forward with great speed.
Even while putting down some effort, it took a few days to travel from the middle of Asia (or whatever the name was on Jupiter) to Greenaland. She slowly became aware of the fact that she was freezing due the fact that her clothes were not meant for winter and/or snow, at all. She wore a simply leather tunic together with a pair of leather shorts the reached down just above the knees.
She conjured a extraordinary warm flame in her hand, which she carried in her open palm as she traveled the cold wasteland. "I require thee." she mumbled, which made her elegant tattoo beneath her eye to glow slightly.
A few minutes later an Observer (crow with green eyes) came flying to her, this one had white feathers, clearly being specially created for the north.

Aedari: "Show me where the human is."

The Observer flew ahead of her, leading her to the human within two hours time due their unusual speed.
As they finally found him, Aedari stopped many meters away from him, it would be unwise to go close as he could very well have some weapon hidden in clothes.
So she simply circled around him a few times, trying to see him from all angles to reduce the chance of her getting surprised by anything he could potentially use against her.
Due Aedari's white hair and pale skin she sort of resembled a Drow in appearance, which would likely make the man react.

Level 21
Human:Who..on earth are you?
He glares at her,his eyes showing clear distrust.He doesn't want to make any foolish movement since combab would be best avoided

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40

Aedari squatted, still holding the flame in her open palm.
As she did not spot any weapon she felt rather secure from that distance, while she didn't seem to be armed herself she had quite a few knives hidden all over her body.
<extra line added after WF edited his post> Seeing an seemingly unarmed woman in simple clothes would perhaps make him feel a bit more comfortable, though the conjured flame would perhaps make up for that.

Aedari: "That depends. Aedari heared you appeared out of nowhere!"

Level 21
He took a step back as he had a suspicion she is not exactly the most friendly person
Human:Why does that matter to you?

Level 21
He still did not trust her.Something about her made him feel uneasy.He took two more steps back
Human:Is this your place?If not,I don't see why me appearing here makes such a difference to you.

Level 21
He wanted to protest,yet he was hungry since he lost his food in The Underdark.He let out a sigh of resignation
Human:When you put it that way,fine.What do you want to know?

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40

Aedari turned her gaze towards the sky as she seemed to carefully consider.

Aedari: "Just how you ended up here."

While she waited for the man to answer, she opened her satchel slightly and reached down to get her other hand onto an apple which she threw towards the man. As the main hand was used to hold a flame, the apple landed half a meter in front of the man due her not being used to throw with the left hand. And she didn't want him to think that was she pretty good at throwing knifes so she threw a bit worse intentionally. The apple would just be a tease of sorts, it's usually hard to resist once you've had a little bit.

Meanwhile she took up some bread which she chewed on herself in the meantime.

Aedari: "Aedari would usually put some meat on top of this, but Aedari has not hunted since she came here! And the satchel smell awful if you carry meat in it."

Level 21
The man gazed back and forth between her and the apple.He was suddenly questioning why a stranger would help him,a stranger who just came to him for no reason.He had two assumptions:she either poisoned the apple earlier or she was luring him to her.He frowned and gazed at her
Human:Teleported

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Oh the mindgames lol.

Aedari: "Which means you either did something bad, or something went wrong with the spell, huh?"

She just continued to chew on the bread not seeming to care very much. After all, she could use force but she was not supposed to harm him until he had talked, so she kept on playing for now.
Once she finished it she would speak again.

Aedari: "If you don't want the apple, can you throw it back to me? It cost a few copper coins after all and I am not overflowing with supplies here."

Level 21
Human:I didn't cast the spell myself.I was teleported,unwillingly too.But to be in this frozen hell hole is better than to be where I was.As for the apple,my body hurts so I'm afraid I won't be able to throw accurate.You will have to come get it yourself.
He then takes 5 big steps back

Status
Not open for further replies.