• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Roleplay] Flames of War

Status
Not open for further replies.
The surviving orcs suddenly had their feet frozen. The cold grew slowly from their feet toward their head. At the very same reason, snow hit the city, despite the weather was not snowy earlier.

'Petal' pointed the blade nearer to the guard. The blade glowed for a second in pink before it darkens into normal blade again.
'Petal' : "Next question. Where is the capital city located?"

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40

His words confirmed what she was suspecting, she was not going to get out of here with vague answers. But the answers he likely wanted from her would endanger her whole realm, she could not let that happen. The thought of dying suddenly became a very pleasant in comparison, she was not very far away from the afterlife after all.

She concentrated which summoned holy flames and put herself on fire, she screamed in pain which made her cough even more blood. Her determination to not cancel the spell proved very strong though. However the flames were extinguished by another source. 'Amber' looked around herself, searching for the source that effortlessly had counter-spelled her, which was no easy feat. A blurry figure appeared at her side, a human male whom seemed like a ghost since he was transparent.

???: "Do not be foolish, Linnea."
'Amber': "Regan.. how can you..?"
Regan: "Some of my power exist within you, I see every step you take and hear every single word you speak. I forbid you to take your own life, you know what will happen to the crystal prison if you do."
'Amber': "Yes.. great one."

She nodded slowly as a few tears rolled down her cheek, not only due the pain she had inflicted to herself. Regan touched her cheek with a slight smile on his lips before he faded away as silently as he had arrived.
She then slowly glided down as her body lost strength, she now lied on the cold floor. "why.." was the silent whisper she let out to herself, she tried to roll over so that her face was against the wall, this resulted in yet another scream due her broken ribs.

Azele: "My master would prefer if you didn't revive your troops, nor slay the crows that come to the dead bodies. The other leader would.."

She remained silent for a second as she was thinking, she was not absolutely certain about what the angels wanted.

Azele: "I think she'd be satisfied with something as simple as putting someone of her choice within your ranks, she insists on solving matters in certain ways, I am confident she'd like that to apply for her allies as well."

Azele was fairly certain that her own master's wish would be the hardest one to accept as it was against all moral for most races and factions.

OOC: WIP, will be edited later
==================

Apparently, the sudden, unnatural snow has alerted Deldrach. "Master, I have detected a sudden and unusual snowstorm manifesting in the city of Bhatu'Jiwa!"

"What? A sudden snow you say?" Deroc's mouth is open saucer-wide. His eyes are staring at Deldrach's body held in the stasis tube, and Deroc's face was like, "What the fuck?".

"Yes, master." a screen depicting a recording video of Bhatu'Jiwa in a snowstorm is seen. Some orcish troops, with their feet frozen, can be seen as well.

Deroc: "What?! Even the tough armors of Rocksoul cannot resist the snow? Damn, this is very unusual. Anyway, call down Dyffros here, I have a briefing for him."
Deldrach: "As you command, master."

A few seconds later, Dyffros casually walks into Deldrach's chamber. But as soon as he sees Amber, he is shocked for a brief moment. "T-that.. that..." a shivering finger of Dyffros points at Amber in fear, "S-s-scary... w-woman..."

"Hey, do you got apa masalah? Kamu bo hood ah? 你怕她啊? (Hey, what's wrong? Are you a coward? Are you afraid of her?)"

"Err..." Dyffros feels embarrassed, and looks around, then swifts his focus on the ground. "N-nope." Apparently Dyffros is still very afraid of Amber.

"Okay, I have a mission for you."

"W-what mission? N-no.. an-angels.. please.. I don't want to be a hostage ever again..."

"Okay,在Bhatu'Jiwa那边,不懂做'莫'它那边突然下‘辽’一场大雪。 去看看它到底发生什么'四',boleh tak? (Okay, there is a big snowstorm ensuing in Bhatu'Jiwa. Go and investigate what's happening there, can you?)"

"Okay, boss, tapi I fear there got angels situ... (Yes, milord, however I am afraid of any angels over there...)"

"Do you want me to activate the headband? Don't forget that you must listen to my words..."

Dyffros looks up and points at the golden headband, made from the golden shackles Khor was previously using. "This?! Please no...... I beg you!"

"Then go and see what's going on there."

"As you wish, mastaaaaaaaaa!" Dyffros rushes out and headed for his mission...

Level 9
Leo's forces have taken the Central America and now are near Mecux(Mexico). Their forces were going low so they are starting to summon more demons. They concealed their magica witg concwalments but ripples of energy are atill radaiting near the Mecux(Mexican border) and are growing stronger as more demons arrives.

A battlion of Shadowridge troops landed at the south of Jurrasic(Africa) and started clearing lands for a base.

Shadowridge is expanding fast!

Level 24
*Further north, at the entrance of The Verdant, the mysterious man heard the sound of the horn*
Ed: Looks like Legranda's on to war, 10,000 soldiers... hmm
*Then, he noticed of the snow's sound*
Ed: Come out princess, I know your there
Faelen: Wha--? how'd he...
*Instantly, the man was already behind her*
Faelen: Ahh--
*Shock she was*
Ed: You know, you should really stop disobeying your father
*The man holds her up*
Faelen: Um... I already told father, and he wishes to see you, with...
Ed: The orb? nope, no can do, the orb has powers greater than imagined, so its best if it stays in my hands, after all, my family guards this relic
Faelen: I noticed you heading towards the Blue Fortress...um... are you coming along with my brother's army..I..
Ed: Possibly... possibly not, what do you think?... does the lady want to come?
Faelen: ...I...
Ed: Is the lady not afraid of the storm, of the harpoon, is the lady brave like a whale
Faelen: Y-yes...I... want..to come, I... can take care of myself... I can fight... but, they won't allow it... I'm the princess...
Ed: Only if they see, but if not, who speaks of it?
Faelen: Um... so does that mean you wanna take me with you
Ed: Eh...Of course, just, your very familiar with all of Legranda, and that white hair of yours... hmm..
*The man takes of his leather hat and puts it at the princess' head*
Ed: There, simp...err...hardly noticeable, it fits you well
Faelen: umm... thank you, but you..., here, this hooded cape will work
Ed: Huh... I actually thought of you using that... but oh well,
*The man wears the black hooded cape*
Ed: A blizzard is brewing here fast, we may be delayed
Faelen: Perhaps, I can help, *summons* "Watcher of the lucent light, come"
*Then, a large direwolf was summoned*
Faelen: Ed, meet Luna, my spirit companion, she loves friendly people
Luna: *Growl* *glares at Ed*
Ed: Uh... ehehe... hey Luna, *whispers at Faelen* (Perhaps it may be better if I walk)
Faelen: Now now, she's friendly,
*Faelen mounts to Luna*
Ed: Well, I got my own spirit companion, just... *summons* "Strider of the white dusts, come"
*A black stallion was summoned, but it tried to kick Ed*
Ed: ... Stubborn, hey stop it! you bloody black-- come on Shade
*Ed holds down his horse, which is Shade, then mounts him, strangely, Shade wants to kick Ed*
Faelen: *giggles* Seems you two are really close
Ed: Its just-- companionship! *closely beside Shade's face, he glares*
*Then Shade still wants to kick Ed*
Ed: Whoa--whoah- wa!
Faelen: *giggles* we shoud go, the blizzards coming, Luna, let's go
Luna: *growl*
*Shade stops*
Ed: Alright, enough games, hyah!
*Shade is not moving, rather he just look at Ed*
Ed: Say what? didn't hear ya, just get moving *sigh*
*Suddenly Shade dash following the other two*
Ed: Whoaah!!, you bloody horse! a heck of a spirit companion you are--whoa!

*For hours, Wayden and his army continues marching until they have reached the borders of Jurope*
*One of his commanders tells him...*
Commander #1: My lord, a messenger arrives from Jurassic, he says of an unknown force have arrive, he doesn't confirmed if its friend or enemy, but they're destroying the land
Wayden: That will be not our priority commander, we head for Pelagea (Poland) as fast as possible,
Commander #1: Yes milord

Within 3 hours after the assailant's destruction, the formerly base of both factions are now under Phantom Alliance's command as many new houses are being created using energies.
Assailant Leader : "Alright, Killer, tell The Highness we completed our task."
'Killer' : "Manipulator, ya know well ya in charge. The Highness will be disple'sd if ya not report back to him."
'Manipulator' : "Alright then, whatever you say, Killer. You seems to know well how things fare."
'Killer' : "Of course, ya know well. I'm a person, akin to a snake. I'm emotionless.

Jugram sees what Azele wants. And he sees through her doubts in making her decisions.
Jugram : "Give me a moment."
Jugram closes his eyes for about 45 seconds, then opens it again.
Jugram : "Highness agreed to both terms. However, he would like to get the other leader, which you're uncertain of to show him or herself or sending a representative of their own. So they would not be displeased. However, if that's not a good thing for your end, then there's no need to. That what he told me."

================
Jugram is like another side of Yhwach, that's why, despite being far away from each other, he can communicate directly through closing his eyes.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Yeah I ain't waiting for you to edit anymore ;)

@Daffa you are not making it easy for me. Amber is kind of 'busy' by being captured :D

'Amber': "Th-"

She tried to speak but lost consciousness, her injuries seemed to get the better of her. She would likely die soon enough.

Azele: "I received word that she might come by later, but no specific time. So I can't promise anything. Until then though.."

She called for a servant and ordered him to get paper and ink. She then started to write a message.

'Master,

The battle has ended, we were making progress but their leader wanted to negotiate.
I had to follow the pact between you and 'Amber', and as such we have reached an agreement. We're going to ally them, the terms are as follows.
  • If either faction is attacked the other is to assist with military strength.
  • We will provide them with maps over Jupiter
  • They will not resurrect any fallen troops or prevent our crows from being by the dead bodies.
  • 'Amber' may select one of her choice whom will receive a high rank within Phantom to have political influence.

I will remain here until the deal is completely sealed.
Also, if you can get show this to Amber if you happen to see her, that would be great.
Azele.'

She handed the letter of Jugram, "anything to add? You may write whatever bellow what I wrote if you want to, just make sure to sign it if you do."

Level 24
*Two miles away south of the Blue Fortress*
*The blizzard have already brewed in and have covered most of Legranda and northern Asjeria*
*The blizzard marked the last day before December, the month of winter*
*Within a cave from the hillside, the firepit burns gently giving warmth to anyone near, which is the two...*
Faelen: This blizzard won't be gone for awhile... I do hope father's not worried about me
Ed: Well princess, he'll assume that you will be at the Blue Forest, so no need to be troubled, you are already 18,
Faelen: Say... how old are you anyway, I've read about the family Northen, said to live longer than Northmens do, or any other humans
Ed: That is true, well, I'm alive before you were born, hmmm... let me see... ah.. 103
Faelen: You outlive father... amazing... wait, so you were at the Easter Revolution?!
Ed: Aye, bloody it is... or ice, I saw your grandfather sublimated hundreds of revolutionists, yes... the mighty Legrandus, your family's heirloom is it?
Faelen: Yes... oh, the blizzard is slowing...
Ed: Not be hasty, we'll arrive at our destination, for now, get some rest princess, tomorrow will be a long journey
Faelen: hmmm perhaps, *yawn* goodnight.....
*Tired, she slept quickly...*
Ed: Hmm..., so its winter...
*The orb starts to glow in his backpack*
Ed: Hmm?
*He takes it off*
Ed: Tell me...... so the south... yes...
*The orb stops glowing, and he returned it back*
Ed: ...

Deroc is utterly shocked as he sees Amber slowly dying. He feels like his heart being electroducted, and he feels guilt for not paying attention to Amber.

"This is the first time I feel this... I'll try to heal, err, Linnea.." Apparently, he has heard the conversation between Linnea and the so-called 'Regan'.

Deroc closes his eyes, chants and concenteates soothing energies towards his hands. Later, he opens his eyes glowing in green and releases a green surge of healing energies to Linnea.

Azlariah, however, doesn't feel a thing about it. She no longer cares whether Deroc loves her or not, or if he do anything. But deep within her heart, her jealousy has been turned to mush and replaced with sadness. She feels very guilt for offending Amberin the first place.

@Daffa: There's nothing to be edited for that post in hidden tag.
==========
In Deroc's mind...

<I just don't know why... after I saw Linnea suffer in agony and pain with my own eyes, I... I.. feel.. sad...>

<Linnea reminds me of the kind girl I've met during my time in secondary school...>

<At first, I misunderstood that girl, like how we all did to Linnea just before this... That other girl was kind, generous and pretty. But I had misunderstood her for nearly four years... she treated me with kindness and generousity, but in return I just treated her badly, and even attempted to plot at her. Sigh. What a stupid person am I...>

<But then, after I got mad in tuition and everyone else seemed to hate me, that girl didn't. She even asked me how was I feeling. She cared about me. At the moment I was touched... We're misunderstood each other for years, but she still cared about me... And the angel......>

Deldrach, who shares a deep bond with Deroc, says, <I know what you feel, friend. I have been learning a lot since the day you found my remains on the frozen wastelands of Icyartic. You have helped me freed myself from N'Zoth's control, taught me a lot about humanity and technology. Most importantly, you have been the best friend and superior I've ever seen. I would've never thought that I'll have a great friend and considerate boss, accompanying me from every moment of happiness and sadness. Thank you, Deroc Chan Kok Yew. Thank you so much, my friend.>

<Yeah, thanks. You're the only one that understands me the most, and I feel lucky to have known and befriended you.> Deroc continues, <I feel shameful of myself, for misunderstanding that girl and Linnea, and to brainwash my very own people into revereing me as a god... And I've made Azlariah angry.. I think, I should step down, and let Azlariah be the next ruler of Pherith. I don't think I am suitable to be the ruler of Pherith.>

<No, we Pherithians still need you, great leader! We are proud of you, and your achievements, your contributions to the Pherith Empire! Because of you, our Empire have risen as a prominent power! Because of you, our Empire have one of the most advanced technology in the universe! We can't lose you, Deroc!>

<But.. my duty is over. I may return though, should things go very wrong. I will leave soon, after setting all things right, as a lone traveler. Remember, if things are very wrong, contact me, and I will see what to do.>

<If you insist, friend. Don't worry, I'll groom Azlariah and guide her in your abscence...>

<Okay, I must return to reality now, and see what's going on.>

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40

Deroc closes his eyes, chants and concenteates soothing energies towards his hands. Later, he opens his eyes glowing in green and releases a green surge of healing energies to Linnea.

Most of her body was scorched both from the gateway's blast, and then from her own flames moments ago. These proved fairly easy to heal, the broken ribs proved a bit troublesome though. It would take a few minutes before they were restored fully. Perhaps Amber's disappointment, the missing wing could not be healed it was impossible.

She slowly became conscious once again, she rolled over so that her back was against the wall and her was looked towards Deroc. She coughed a few times, but no blood came this time around. Perhaps a good sign.
She smiled slightly as she made a half serious joke.

'Amber': "Seems like you had a change of plans."

She still had an unpleasant feeling though, she mumbled something which made her one wing slowly appear, she looked over to confirm and then quickly turned her head back, she would puke, if there was something in her stomach to puke up. She mumbled something again which made the wing fade away once again.

edit: These freaking crystal shackles prevents me from writing long posts! Amber can't do shit xd

Deroc nods at Amber, displaying a true smile. "Yes. I don't know why but I feel sad seeing you like that just now. By the way... you reminded me of the special girl I have known since my time in elementary school."

Deroc looks at the crystals, and says, "I think it's time to set you free. Thank you, err, Linnea." Deroc points at the crystals and absorbs all of them into his stomach, followed by a burb. "Excuse me."

Deroc suddenly recalls something. "Oh, and, one thing I almost forgot -- the Porcupine Bezoar." Deroc takes out the Bezoar and presents it in front of Amber. "This bezoar is a very rare sight, found only in a few porcupines in my homeworld. It can cure countless diseases and even the heaviest wounds, and the bezoar is able to strengthen the user greatly."

'Amber': "Compassion is a rare sight these days. But I don't really know what you have me to thank for but.. you're welcome?"
Deroc: "Err... never mind. Nothing too special actually, you just helped me realized what am I supposed to do in the future."

She looked at the Bezoar. "Strengthen the body?"
Deroc responds, "Yep. Rumors have also claimed that it may also capable of reversing some magical curses."

"Would you like to relax and stay at a nice medical room, before leaving?"

Karogen, the feared Grand Warlock of the Rocksoul Clan subfaction, have been hiding above the thick ceiling of Deldrach's chamber, where Amber and Deroc are currently at. He has managed to remain hidden from attention, perhaps thanks to his innate ability to blend well into the darkness.

Karogen seemed to have forgotten about a vent and also the ears below his position, and mumbles, "So, what the Baron says is true. Deroc is indeed an incompetent weakling.." However, Deroc never manages to hear Karogen's gossip.

"Someone is spying on us." Azlariah speaks all of a sudden and seemingly in an automatic manner. Perhaps this is due to blood elves' innate ability to hear and smell well, as well as to sense even the slightest magical aura.

Deroc turns his head facing Azlariah, and shows a confused face. "Who?"

"Oh, nothing. I just spoke some random stuffs automatically."

Level 21
Ill have a major event soon if that is no problem to you guys
--------------------------
A large skeleton crow lands in front of Deroc and stares directly into his eyes
Skeleton crow:Do not ask how the fuck I got here or what I'm doing here.I bring you a warning of a dark tide that will rise to the surface and dominate all unless we do something.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Blood elves got good sight and hearing and can sense magic.. they can actually devour magic, sort of. Never heard about the smell though.

Deroc: "Err... never mind. Nothing too special actually, you just helped me realized what am I supposed to do in the future."

'Amber': "Sounds promising. Good luck."

She nodded thoughtfully, trying to figure out how she had gotten him to change his mind.

Deroc responds, "Yep. Rumors have also claimed that it may also capable of reversing some magical curses."

'Amber': "Well I am rather good at doing that myself, regarding the curse anyway."

"Someone is spying on us." Azlariah speaks all of a sudden and seemingly in an automatic manner.
'Amber': "I would not take the warning lightly, instincts are often to be trusted."

She looked around herself, not seeing anything. She concentrated slightly as she narrowed her eyes.

'Amber': "I too can sense someone.. this one is good.. I can sense his dark aura but not pinpoint his location."

Due darkness being her counter part of sorts, she was fairly sensitive to that type of magic specifically. But as she was weakened, it was not very odd that she couldn't sense exactly where he was.

Level 21
Blood elves got good sight and hearing and can sense magic.. they can actually devour magic, sort of. Never heard about the smell though.
It's a reference ,Chaosy.One you failed to recognize.You disappointed me :'(

@Chaosy: I don't play WoW, and I knew only a little about all these WoW stuffs, so forgive me if I got something wrong.
=====
Deroc is intrigued yet confused at the skeleton crow's words. "Err.. can you please tell me about the upcoming dangers?"

Karogen is shocked upon realizing that he had just given some unintented hints to his presence. But he feels relieved upon learning that Amber couldn't pinpoint his exact location. He heaves a sigh of relief, but then he overhears what the skeleton crow had just said.

<What is the crow trying to warn of?> Karogen wonders. He would then listen to every single word uttered in Deldrach's chamber very careful, hoping to hear something useful or a prophechy.

Level 21
Skeleton Crow:You don't know that these creatures even exist and I can't be bothered to explain.All you need to know is that you must prepare for enemy unlike any you have seen or heard of.

Level 21
Skeleton Crow:Muster what forces you can and strengthen your mind.Train yourself in long distance attacks since if these creatures come close to you you're fucked.They are elite in magic and mind control and will devour your brain when they come close to you.I will try my best to warn my people,yet I'm hated by them so Ill have to use some tricks,or get someone to contact them for me
The crow then gazed at the others around Deroc before speaking again
Skeleton Crow:You will need to stand strong and united.If you don't,they will take you out one by one

Level 21
Skeleton Crow:Some of you are most likely wondering how the bloody fuck a crow learned or know this?Well,I come from the same place as they do,The Underdark.And I'm not crow,I only use this shit form because it's fast and I like the look of skeleton crows

@WhiteFang: Aha! The so-called Mind Slayers (or whatever squidish stuffs) you've written in Writer's Block?
=====
Deroc: "Hmm, I will bolster our defenses, just in case. But the threat you spoke of seemed to be not much of a problem to us -- we excel at long range combat, and are perhaps one of the most advanced civilization here."

Deroc then mumbles to no one in particular, "That reminds me of something. Forty years ago, I was once being controlled by that damn traitor Yuri.. but my soul struggled to free myself and my free will has been restored ever since. But I think I'll still need to strengthen my free will."

Deroc suddenly says, "Wait, did you just mentioned 'Underdark'? What place is it?"

Level 21
@Cakey.YAS!Off-topic actually.http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...scussionid=1893&pp=10&page=140#gmessage172557
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skeleton Crow:That may be true,but they have hundreds of thousands of powerful and intelligent creatures enslaved which they will also use,Brain Golems,Wyrms,Undead,Duergar,demons,Giant Leeches,Spiders,Driders and more.The Underdark is a series of tunnels,caves,caverns and halls far below the ground,or at least that's a basic description,It's actually far more .It's home to the world's most evil,cruel and dangerous creatures,some primitive beasts,some advanced and highly intelligent,such as my people and the creatures that are coming.

Level 21
Skeleton Crow:My people don't give a living shit about the surface world.However the Illithid,the creatures that are coming,are a sworn enemy of ours.We will do anything to stop them from getting more powerful

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40

'Amber': "Guess that stills my thirst for knowledge about your kind."

She had decided not to assist with the obliteration of the mentioned threat, she would not throw away the lives of the angels for someone who didn't care about the world.
Not to mention once she took angels from Sanctuary, 'Sapphire' was sure to attack her home city with superior forces.

Level 21
Skeleton Crow:Too bad it had to come from my view,since my opinion may be far from the truth.I wouldn't know,I have been living in isolation for a few thousand years.I know 2 legendary warriors that will be capable of telling you more and the truth,as well as helping a lot,since they deal with the Illithid almost everyday.Should I get them?

Level 21
Skeleton Crow:I might as well do it since we may need their help.
She deeply concentrates and she becomes covered in a black aura.After a few minutes she opens her eyes with a look of despair
A portal opens next to her and Spiror Hun'ana steps through
Skeleton Crow:How ironic.
Spiror Hun'ana:What's ironic?And why have you requested me?
Skeleton Crow:I brought you here regard the Illithid.Ironically Kalanbros is being dragged off by one
Spiror Hun'ana:What!?We must aid him!Can you open a portal there?I'm afraid I might mess up the spell and teleport too close to him
Skeleton Crow:Of course....
Spiror Hun'ana:I don't like the way you said that...you won't fuck me over will you?
Skeleton Crow:Of course not.Come on now,we have known each other for more than 3 centuries,yet you still doubt me?!
Spiror Hun'ana:You aren't the most trustworthy person...
Skeleton Crow:Bah,slandering me in front of others.How rude,they are to be our allies
Spiror Hun'ana notices Deroc and the others
Spiror Hun'ana:Greetings surfacers.Didn't notice you. Since we are allies,according to her,I apologize for arguing in front of you.My name is Spiror Hun'ana,yet you may only call me by my name.
Skeleton Crow:Ooooo,now you are generous and polite
Spiror Hun'ana:I also apologize for her.She is a witch that doesn't usually talk to people.I dare not tell you her name,since that may be the death of me,she doesn't bite though.Actually she does,she is a cannibal
Skeleton Crow:Yes yes,nice to meet you hello greetings whatever.We can't waste time remember?
She opens the portal to a point near the illithid.The drow kan see the illithid,cavern and Kalanbros perfect,yet the surfacers can only see blackness

Deroc: "Illithid? Interesting..."

Deroc then turns his head and speaks to Deldrach, "Azlariah, resume your Project ViralSniper; Deldrach, tell the Flardyrn about it. We need as many of these long-range marksmen as possible."

Azlariah displays a rather sadistic grin. "With pleasure."

Deldrach's faceless cyborg body nods and simply says, "Done."

Spiror Hun'ana:Greetings surfacers.Didn't notice you. Since we are allies,according to her,I apologize for arguing in front of you.My name is Spiror Hun'ana,yet you may only call me by my name.
Deroc: "Sss--Spire, no, I mean, Spiror Hun'ana. Greetings, drow. I am Deroc Chan Kok Yew, Eternal Cakemaster of Pherith. You may simply call me by 'Deroc'."
Skeleton Crow:Ooooo,now you are generous and polite
Spiror Hun'ana:I also apologize for her.She is a witch that doesn't usually talk to people.I dare not tell you her name,since that may be the death of me,she doesn't bite though.Actually she does,she is a cannibal

Deroc: "I see. Err, this witch, have you found out the major weakness of the Ill-- err, what's these mindsucking creatures called again?"
Deldrach: "Illithid. They are the Illithids."
Deroc: "Oh, thanks man."

She opens the portal to a point near the illithid.The drow kan see the illithid,cavern and Kalanbros perfect,yet the surfacers can only see blackness

Azlariah: "I smell magic in the air... or maybe a pool of shit." (I know it sucks, I suck at making jokes) "I sense something elusive. It's even stronger than the scent, and it's smelly!"

Deroc looks at the endless void of darkness. "Why are you opening a portal to the outer space? Or is it the so-called 'Underdark'? Guess I'll have to use night vision goggles.."

Deroc takes out his night vision goggles and is wearing it. He's not sure if the night vision goggles can see what's in the void.

Meanwhile, Deldrach is coordinating and overseeing further expansions by the Pherithian Royal Army.

The border of Pherith is expanding to all directions, and not long after occupying more available soils, many civilians move in the newly conquered lands and begin their new lives there. More and more farms, villages and small towns have been constructed, and civilian activities there become quite a common sight. Under Deldrach's guidance, more Pherithian military installations and bases are being built.

Level 24
*The blizzard reached Northelm*
*King Warden sits on his thrones*
Warden: Hmm... so, the month of winter has come
*Then Lord Verdunt arrives*
Lord Verdunt: Your grace, do explain to me why has your son taken half of my troops at the Blue Fortress along with the other lords' troops towards Pelagea
Warden: Lord Verdunt, the information have not yet arrive to you, our allies from the west are in need of aid, anything from that?
Lord Verdunt: No your grace, but why aid an ally that cannot even survive?
Warden: Lord Verdunt, you still troubled by that ..., questioning my order
Lord Verdunt: No... your grace, just my troops
Warden: You'll have your troops once my son has finished his task at Pelagea
*Then the Magister arrives*
Magister: Your grace, Lord Verdunt,
*Bows to both*
Magister: Your grace, I wish to speak to you on matters regarding private...
Lord Verdunt: I'll leave now, your grace
*The lord leaves the hallway*
Warden: Let us not speak here Magister
*The two walks on an underground chamber within the Keep*
*The chamber is the path to where the Sorcerers Guild is found*
Magister: Your grace, aside from the Crystal Cannon, we manage to build another new type of technology
*He opens the door, and then showing a machinery that looks bizarre*
Magister: This is what you call the Legrandish Flyer, a machine that has the ability... to fly
Warden: Fly? does this thing have the ability similar to the birds?
Magister: More than the bird's ability to fly, it can reach twice the height or more
Warden: How is it not flying now?
Magister: I merely wish to let you approve to what we are building, we are stepping into another age your grace, such these are the beginning
Warden: Hmmm... does it fly during blizzards?
Magister: It functions -with the blizzard your grace, though this is a prototype, we'll be launching test, and better place to test it is within the Northcrown Mountains, your grace, I ask permission for an area only given access to us and you your grace
Warden: If this will help further the technologies of Legranda, very well, you'll have the Beringa Steppes then
Magister: Thank you your grace, know I explain how the Legrandish Flyer works

*The Legrandish Flyer, with a shape of dragonfly. The length trice as long as a spear, with its four wings colored blue, with a rectangular shape, at the wings edge is a sharp point. At both sides of the cockpit, lies a small turret, connected behind is a box, with a lot of vents, and connected further to the center along with the wings, where a large box is found, containing vents above and both sides. The tail on the other hand, has a two stinger-like end points or looks like a fork. What keeps the flyer balance and standing are four wheels*

Magister: The Legrandish Flyer uses Glacierites as its power source. Those boxes, similar to the crystal cannon, are superconductors, powering those wings, which is how the machine flies. Now, the Legrandish Flyer can fly vertically, once it has reached desired height, or altitude, its speed burst can be activated. A gas will be released from the large box in the center, giving it a speed trice as fast as a horse, as long the wings function, the flyer won't crash. Now, what makes the Legrandish Flyer useful for battle is that those two small turrets on both sides of the cockpit, they can release bullets made out of Freeze Matter, its weaker than than the Crystal Cannon, but its rate of fire is much more faster, enough to sublimate armor plates, and kill a man. Though its accuracy is a bit off, we are now working on its main problem, landing. This is a prototype, but we'll be launching test at the Beringa Steppes once the blizzard has fade off
Warden: Your knowledge for this things Magister is quitely, amazing
Magister: I'm quite honored your grace, soon, it will fully be finished, and then we can produce more,
Warden: Until then, Magister, I see you not better use this into a wide range without my permission
Magister: Yes your grace

*Hours later*
*At the Blue Forest*
*Lord Verdunt waits at a river*
*Someone arrive... its the Magister*
Lord Verdunt: So, how did the explanation do?
Magister: Very well Lord Verdunt, your plan?
Lord Verdunt: I'll discuss it to you once I have Lord Corova's support, until then, you supply me some of those Crystal Cannons, in return, you'll have yourself riches and millions more of Glacierites
Magister: Very well Lord Verdunt, but... do tell me why are you doing this?
Lord Verdunt: I very well have something bad for that king during the revolution, but its none of your business...

Level 21
The goggles allows Deroc to see as well.
Skeleton Crow:Nothing major I'm afraid.
Spiror Hun'ana:Here I go.
He leaps through the portal after drawing his gigantic blade

Level 21
Unfortunately,the Illithid felt it coming and he blinked ahead.Just he blinked,he is hit by a blood bolt in the face.
Spiror Hun'ana roars and charges,performing a powerful uppercut but it was not successful as the illithid blasted him away with pure arcane force
Skeleton Crow:The bloody fool forgot about the vial,he needs it to awaken Kalanbros!
A neon green vial appears in her claw

Jugram looked at the treaty message.
Jugram : "Nothing more, I suppose. Except..."
Jugram wrote a small detail about Phantom Alliance, there he wrote that Phantom Alliance is led by an Emperor and had control over a small area near the place the treaty signed.
Jugram signed the message as his proof of involvement in Phantom Alliance's behalf.

Meanwhile, 'Petal' became surprised and cut the guard in half. He quickly returned to 'Ice' and 'Princess'.
'Petal' : "Great, you jeopardize the entire mission."
'Ice' : "Come on, it's not the best time to argue. Time to escape this city while those mutants are frozen solid, as well as this city, soon enough."
The trio headed toward the south of Batuhjiwa, aiming to make their escape unnoticed as soon as possible.

'Killer' and 'Manipulator' moved to return to Phantom's Capital City, Arch Shadows.

@Chaosy: Deroc has already melted absorbed the crystal shackles.
==========
Deroc: "Faster than I thought. Well, if so..."

Deroc unplugs the heavy pulse rifle and places it on a counter. He then takes out a fancy black beam rifle with green glows. Deroc opens fire, releasing rains of toasting lasers and plasma beams at the Illithid.

Azlariah gets up, wears night vision goggles and follows by shooting a barrage of arcane bolts at the Illithid.
Just as 'Petal', 'Ice' and 'Princess' are about to leave, all of a sudden, a huge barrage of darts blink and fly towards their backs at a rapid speed. The trio probably doesn't have enough time to evade or even notice the darts.

Status
Not open for further replies.